World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Boxy ID - Apr. 06, 2011

(Apr. 06, 2011  12:15 AM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2011  10:06 PM)scipio Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2011  8:47 PM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote: Please, anyone. Seeking Politoed(male Lv. 30 and up)
i have good stuff for trade(shiny mewtwo-non-hacked). Please, trade for you.

I have the second evolution at 33 would that work

can you make it hold a kings rock, then Pm me your fc.

And also, if you dont have a kings rock, it is obtainable at route 13.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Apr. 06, 2011

okay i have a idea ive always wanted to do... a wifi league for black and white it would be a real life pokemon league on the site.basicly you have gym leaders(decent trainers on site)and your elite 4(advanced trainers)and its a regular league iv always wanted to host one.would it be a good idea if you like it ill ask kai-v if i can make a thread for it.and it is black and white games only to stay on topic.thank you.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Dusk - Apr. 06, 2011

Wouldn't that be a better idea for a thread like that on a Pokemon site or something?

(Apr. 06, 2011  12:41 AM)Dusk Wrote: Wouldn't that be a better idea for a thread like that on a Pokemon site or something?

wouldnt this be a better thread for a pokemon site i mean if they dont want us doing little tournys about pokemon here and their i mean this site would be 100% beyblade.i mean that would get a little boring after a little while and besides it would organize all the battle on the site in pm instead of using preciuss internet space in a thread.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - Apr. 06, 2011

Eh, Serebii have something similar, if you want that.

thats where i got my inspiration(and just wanting to do it before discovering that thread on their) but im not allowed to have a serebii account it was this our serebii.every since dp with wi-fi battles ive wanted to do it but now i can since im on a site like this.

Its a good idea and i like it, but Kai-v will say no. reason: theres already enough pokemon threads.

well lets see ill pm here but i might need a few more people to say yes for here to acept for me and [][][][][]

Just do it on this thread. After you establish your goal, we will go through PM the rest the way.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - darkbull15 - Apr. 06, 2011

pokemon black and white is said to be the most different pokemon game yet,theres even a whole different area!(black city and white forest)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Apr. 06, 2011

Good going, Sherlock. How long did that one take you?

i was gonna post that gaholeone but by the way i supose it coulde be on this thread but i need gym leaders how wants to be.i can hold 10 and above

RE: Pokemon Black/White - PattyCakeChamp! - Apr. 06, 2011

I do that sounds fun Smile do wehave to have a main type like regular gym leaders ?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Chups - Apr. 06, 2011

Bladerxack I suppose you will be Champion.... Surprise Surprise.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Raigeko13 - Apr. 06, 2011

I LOVE the C-Gear now. I was at BK today playing on the wifi train (first time but I failed at like the 3rd car :v) and all of a sudden I get this wireless signal. Turns out it was someone who also played the game... I've searched high and low for people here in Arkansas who play pokemon other than me and like 2 of my friends, but to no avail... I think the C-Gear will turn that around Grin
Also why has no one every thought of a C-Gear type of thing for games that have wireless connectivity?! It's got to be the best idea I've seen in a game in a while! (of course I don't game very much often anymore LOL)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - MEECH - Apr. 06, 2011

(Apr. 05, 2011  8:32 PM)Manicben Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2011  7:15 PM)MEECH Wrote: this is really annoying me

i want to use the poke transfer thing but on the Heart Gold game ds download play it dosent come up do u need the natinal dex in both games

Yep, u need national dex in both, otherwise,
NO TRANSFER FOR U!!! Unhappy
I know it sucks... I have to go through the whole storyline before even trying
to transfer any of my awesome SS, P and Pt pokemon... Crying
thx but i have natinal dex on white ver( i found it the easiest pkmn game) butm y friend restarted his heart gold ver but he had lvl 1oo pkmn like metagross and dragonite and stuff (but he used my action replay whihc i only i used on pkmn pearl platinum and diamond

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Nile - Apr. 06, 2011

hey does anyone have an Braviary cause i need one well really want it
okay and negotiations rules nearly got a zoroark shiny lv.100 for a tyrouge

can you transfer the pkmn from hh and ss to pokemon black and white and the other wy round
or is it only 1 way

(Apr. 06, 2011  4:26 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Bladerxack I suppose you will be Champion.... Surprise Surprise.

no i was going to be a gym leader i was going to make it like you gets all bages and you fight elite 4 and first one champion who ever comes next and beat him hes champion.
(Apr. 06, 2011  3:47 AM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: I do that sounds fun Smile do wehave to have a main type like regular gym leaders ?

yes if you want to be the water type gym you use water types not grass not ground water but the rest of the rules will be posted later if i got time.

Could i be a gym leader? If yes what levels do my pkmn have to be?

what do u do wen uve added some1 to ur freind roster

(Apr. 06, 2011  2:01 PM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote: Could i be a gym leader? If yes what levels do my pkmn have to be?

yes you can. what typ and its up to you the battles are your rules since gyms in the game had gimics so can you heres what i mean your gym can battle with any of the battle styles triple rotayion launcher any and you choose the level since they will be wifi battles.

which pkmn should i replae for a metagross heydreigon victini kyreum tryanitar conkeldurr tynamo(training)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Light Yagami - Apr. 06, 2011

hey can i be a gym leader or part of the elite 4

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Deikailo - Apr. 06, 2011

What's a good website to learn about Pokemon if you haven't played since crystal version?