World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - Apr. 05, 2011

Man, I should get around to that, but I haven't decided which to choose. Espeon's always been my favourite, and I recall it's new ability being handy. And, having a psychic type is nice with fighting dominating, but yeah.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Boxy ID - Apr. 05, 2011

(Apr. 05, 2011  1:46 PM)K17khairi Wrote: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Pinching_eyes_2

Seriously! The mini game to befriend 1 of the eeveelution is so annoying!
I dont like playing that kind of game!

What minigame? I've never heard of it before. is it in the dream world?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - K17khairi - Apr. 05, 2011

Getting Espeon is tough. Trust me.....(after so many attempts) its new ability is really handy. When the foe sets up Stealth rock on you, it repels back. How cool is that? But getting 1 kills me.

And the minigame is in www.pokemon.com, go there. It has something to do with the Dream World.

Ahh, yes, magic BOUNCE. yeah, you do the minigame, and then when nintendo finally get the dream world up, you can move it to your game.

The only thing is that then I'd need to use espeon as a lead to repel rocks, and right now I'm running an (admittedly generic) sandstorm team, which requires tyranitar.

Also, thinking about using a Volcarona on my team, which means I need a spinner, which annoys me. I normally use hyper offense teams that hit hard and fast enough so that the opponent shouldn't be able to stall them (though I used to run trickscarf jirachi as a lead and a thunder wave celebi in case I came across trouble there). Of course, that'd mean I'd be using a 6 poke team, and I generally just play random wifi, but yeah, I liek to have a 6 poke team in case of emergency.

Hydration Vaporeon sounds good, with rest, but I guess vaporeons more of a team support than a tank.
If it weren't for needing to run TTar, I'd definitely use Espeon. Maybe I could send out ttar and bring in espeon when I predict stealth rock, but then, it can just set them up anyway when I swap out, and I'd imagine I'd run into mixtar quite a lot, which carry Crunch... Eh..

Also, kinda eh about mixtar not running stone edge, I guess having excadrill with rock slide is okay, but yeah, I sometimes keep ttar in against flying types by reflex, then realise that he can't hit them super effective.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - fragbait - Apr. 05, 2011

I'm probably gonna go with Leafeon myself, and run a Sun team. Clorophyll ftw.

Not to mention instant Solar Beams.
>Lead with Groudon
>Set up Rocks
>Switch into Leafeon
>Solar Beam. Solar Beam everywhere.

Course, groudon is uber, so you'd need a dream world ninetales, which is killed by every other weather inducer not called "Abomasnow".
Also, Leafeons Special attack is APPALING. It'd be better running Leaf Guard and Rest in sunlight, and even then, it's special defense is eh. It'd need to be a physical tank.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - fragbait - Apr. 05, 2011

(Apr. 05, 2011  5:18 PM)th!nk Wrote: Course, groudon is uber, so you'd need a dream world ninetales, which is killed by every other weather inducer not called "Abomasnow".
Also, Leafeons Special attack is APPALING. It'd be better running Leaf Guard and Rest in sunlight, and even then, it's special defense is eh. It'd need to be a physical tank.

Eh, I only picked Leafy because of Chlorophyll.

Good point, so, Swords Dance, Leaf Blade, Return, and, uhh, I guess quick attack?

Checked Smogon, quick attack or synthesis in the last slot, depending whether your killing weakened stuff, or tanking.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - MEECH - Apr. 05, 2011

this is really annoying me

i want to use the poke transfer thing but on the Heart Gold game ds download play it dosent come up do u need the natinal dex in both games

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Deikailo - Apr. 05, 2011

I just got Pokemon White today.

Why do I have to be asked my gender? Do I look so androgynous that I have to be questioned? Why can't I remember who my two best friends are? How come I've grown up all of my life not realizing there are wild creatures called Pokemon living all around me?

They REALLY have to work on the opening more on the next one...

Heh, been a joke since Generation One.
That was worse because he couldn't remember his Grandson's name, and then asked his grandson's mortal enemy what his own grandson's name was, and then accepts whatever inevitably insulting name as gospel.

But really, what else are their options. It makes the generic "SELECT YOUR CHARACTER" screen feel more involved with the game, which I suppose is kinda innovative.

Half considering getting Black now, for the futuristic stuff, but I'd probably get bored, and I'm busy, so eh..

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Manicben - Apr. 05, 2011

(Apr. 05, 2011  7:15 PM)MEECH Wrote: this is really annoying me

i want to use the poke transfer thing but on the Heart Gold game ds download play it dosent come up do u need the natinal dex in both games

Yep, u need national dex in both, otherwise,
NO TRANSFER FOR U!!! Unhappy
I know it sucks... I have to go through the whole storyline before even trying
to transfer any of my awesome SS, P and Pt pokemon... Crying

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Boxy ID - Apr. 05, 2011

Please, anyone. Seeking Politoed(male Lv. 30 and up)
i have good stuff for trade(shiny mewtwo-non-hacked). Please, trade for you.

(Apr. 05, 2011  7:22 PM)th!nk Wrote: But really, what else are their options. It makes the generic "SELECT YOUR CHARACTER" screen feel more involved with the game, which I suppose is kinda innovative.
The old man from red/blue version comes by and tries to educate you on Pokemon only he's actually blind and senial now.

Another thing, aren't the characters supposed to be like, 12 years old? Why does the female hero have an hour glass figure at the age of twelve?!

Why are 12 year olds being entrusted with monsters that can literally destroy entire cities single handedly?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Apr. 05, 2011

Actually in this game, Nintendo said the main characters are older, about 15 or 16, so it's perfectly normal to have an hourglass figure at that age.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ƛnubis - Apr. 05, 2011

(Apr. 05, 2011  8:47 PM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote: Please, anyone. Seeking Politoed(male Lv. 30 and up)

I have the second evolution at 33 would that work

(Apr. 05, 2011  9:53 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Actually in this game, Nintendo said the main characters are older, about 15 or 16, so it's perfectly normal to have an hourglass figure at that age.
Not Asians. As racist as that comes across, anatomically, they don't develop as early.

It IS unacceptable, and we should all demand a refund.

(Apr. 05, 2011  10:32 PM)th!nk Wrote: It IS unacceptable, and we should all demand a refund.
I demand an MMORPG!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Apr. 05, 2011

I already achieved an Espeon HAH! But IDK as to where it is on my profile, since I can't transfer to Global Link since it's still a long time before opening. I want my Espeon!

Oh god yes. But why would nintendo bother, when they have a successful formula.

What I'd give to have something like a handheld game on a home console. None of this "Shadow Pokemon" stuff, a full fledged game on a home console, with proper graphics, no shadow pokemon, WILD POKEMON, your pokemon following you. But a proper Mumorperger would do that too. Then again, I've sworn off those addictive things.

And, yeah, Ga, it's such a pain. And it's too soon to make the standard Diglett/Sandshrew/other ground type bad-taste jokes.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Chups - Apr. 06, 2011

Im playing the Mini-game ATM I want me some Umbreon.

I love Umbreon looks Smoking Hot. Has Great Defense. Whats it's Dream World ability?

Or should I get an Espeon?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Boxy ID - Apr. 06, 2011

(Apr. 05, 2011  10:06 PM)scipio Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2011  8:47 PM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote: Please, anyone. Seeking Politoed(male Lv. 30 and up)

I have the second evolution at 33 would that work

can you make it hold a kings rock, then Pm me your fc.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - K17khairi - Apr. 06, 2011

This is weird..
I can transfer pokes from HG&SS but when I tried on DP, it says that my DP is not incompatible. Hmmmmmmmm Uncertain

I need to clean out my DP because I have so many pokes in there.