World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - K17khairi - Apr. 04, 2011

XD wheeeee.. Got a Jolly Zekrom in Pokemon Black from GTS. Hate the nickname he was given Pinching_eyes_2 Zeky? why would anyone change his awesome name. Zek...rommmmm. see the awesomeness in his name
Lol.
Now I have to wait for someone over GTS to trade me a Reshiram in Pokemon White.

BTW : I'm playing HGSS and DP at the moment(not all at once)
..... The pokemons are just standing there? No movement? Dialga must have used roar of time over and over again.
hahahahahahaha XD oh how much I love BW

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - Apr. 04, 2011

Exactly, Zekrom has an awesome name as is, why would anyone want to change it. When they named them, I was like Reshiram: Eh, I suppose it fits... Zekrom: OHGODYES

That said, I really miss having my pokemon walk with me from HG SS, I barely used my bike because having a huge Alligator or Badass looking Red Bug of Steel walking behind me looked SO DAMN COOL.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - hello friend - Apr. 04, 2011

im not properly banned just for 24 hours ill be using my other 1 at around the eveining

RE: Pokemon Black/White - |Joe| - Apr. 04, 2011

So how is THIS team?

Volcarona - Substitute, Quiver Dance, Fiery Dance, Hurricane

Tyranitar - Earthquake, Double Team, Dig, Stone Edge

Haxorus - Guillotine, Dragon Dance, Outrage, Dragon Claw

Zoroark - Nasty Plot, Shadow Ball, Night Daze, Substitute

Braviary - Double Team, Fly, Brave Bird, Thrash

Garchomp - Earthquake, Swords Dance, Dragon Claw, Stone Edge

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Apr. 04, 2011

(Apr. 04, 2011  4:20 PM)|Joe| Wrote: So how is THIS team?

Volcarona - Substitute, Quiver Dance, Fiery Dance, Hurricane

Tyranitar - Earthquake, Double Team, Dig, Stone Edge

Haxorus - Guillotine, Dragon Dance, Outrage, Dragon Claw

Zoroark - Nasty Plot, Shadow Ball, Night Daze, Substitute

Braviary - Double Team, Fly, Brave Bird, Thrash

Garchomp - Earthquake, Swords Dance, Dragon Claw, Stone Edge

...Why? Zoroark is too weak to run a sub, give it flamethrower or something. Night Daze covers Shadow Ball, another open slot. Double Team won't be as useful when you have moves like Ice Beam and Stone Edge to outspeed and OHKO. Volcarona can do better than a sub, there are so many options. How about some STAB moves, go for a Bug Buzz or something? Guillotine has 30 acc. and OHKO is never useful, it can do a lot better. It would be helpful if you told us the EV spread, natures, etc. You don't need 2 dragon moves on Haxorus, give it something else for type coverage. And what happened to walls and tanks? Even Conkeldurr would be an improvement, this team has mainly Earthquake and can be destroyed by a good enough physical wall. Try running a Ferrothorn/Jellicent combo or Scrafty/Zapdos combo, they have great synergy together. That's my 2 cents, don't have enough time to critique more (doing this in school).

RE: Pokemon Black/White - hello friend - Apr. 04, 2011

where do you get TM substitute and leftovers

Use shadow ball OVER night daze. The Accuracy drop is deadly to such a frail pokemon, use flamethrower over sub, though, and look on smogon for the rest of the set, maybe focus blast if it gets it, giving perfect neutral coverage with shadow ball Smile

Also, the post doesn't seem to be here any more, but whoever asked where to get leftovers, use Bulbapedia and search for the item in it's search box, it should tell you where to get it. Bulbapedia is a great reference for where to find stuff, be it items or pokemon, and for lists of what pokemon learn and their base stats and wekenesses, while smogon use that raw data to recommend movesets Smile.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - dman12 - Apr. 04, 2011

watch this vid, its of me vs jommy the code is 83-06528-34873 im using the 3 starters final evolutions and a haxorus

LOL, I battled a friend of mine in a Lv. 50 Flat Battle. I said to bring 3 of your Pokemon for a rotation battle, and I bring the musketeer trio to show off. He brings his normal team of 6, which includes Victini. I win without any Pokes lost, and we both used the miracle launcher once. I used a Hyper Potion, and he used a revive (:\ n00b). He's so angry now.... ;D
(Apr. 04, 2011  5:06 PM)th!nk Wrote: Use shadow ball OVER night daze. The Accuracy drop is deadly to such a frail pokemon, use flamethrower over sub, though, and look on smogon for the rest of the set, maybe focus blast if it gets it, giving perfect neutral coverage with shadow ball Smile

Also, the post doesn't seem to be here any more, but whoever asked where to get leftovers, use Bulbapedia and search for the item in it's search box, it should tell you where to get it. Bulbapedia is a great reference for where to find stuff, be it items or pokemon, and for lists of what pokemon learn and their base stats and wekenesses, while smogon use that raw data to recommend movesets Smile.

Some people like to get power over accuracy, like Serebii Joe. If you want accuracy over power, go for Dark Pulse. STAB and the same coverage is better than just the coverage. Night Daze is more powerful than Dark Pulse, but Dark Pulse has like a 10 percent chance more of hitting. But Focus Blast and Flamethrower are good options.

Oh, and the leftovers are found under the village bridge, in the trash can nearby one of the music players (not sure about the music player part, all I know is that it is nearby a person).

RE: Pokemon Black/White - The Fire Wyrm - Apr. 04, 2011

Training a larvesta right now...
when it becomes a volcarona the moves it will have are... (Hacking involved)
Shell Break
Blast Burn
Flamethrower
Roost

Should I make any changes?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Boxy ID - Apr. 04, 2011

(Apr. 04, 2011  10:49 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Training a larvesta right now...
Shell Break
Blast Burn
Flamethrower
Roost

Thats good. Also, dont hack, just replace blast burn with quiver dance.

Blast burn is LAAAAME. Seriously, a turn recharging is a turn for something that'll murder you to come in post KO and 1 hit you. No one uses hyper beam or it's typed brothers. V-create is a far better option, if you run quiver dance, and are hackin'.

If you're hacking, Spore? Lock on+Sheer Cold? Quiver Dance!? Jesus, just make a wonder guard spiritomb and be done with it?

Annnddd my team, (in training):
Alomomola Lv. 52
moves:Brine, Surf, Aqua ring, Aqua jet.
Darmanitan Lv. 47
moves: Psychic, Belly drum, Flare blitz, Superpower.
(has zen-mode ability)
Maractus Lv. 40
moves: Energy ball, Giga drain, Ingrain, Petal dance.
[thats all for now will post other part of team in future]

So what do you all think?

(Apr. 04, 2011  10:59 PM)th!nk Wrote: Blast burn is LAAAAME. Seriously, a turn recharging is a turn for something that'll murder you to come in post KO and 1 hit you. No one uses hyper beam or it's typed brothers. V-create is a far better option, if you run quiver dance, and are hackin'.

If you're hacking, Spore? Lock on+Sheer Cold? Quiver Dance!? Jesus, just make a wonder guard spiritomb and be done with it?

Wondertomb is still hit by the fire fang glitch. And wonder guard sableye works too, because they have the same type.

And â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡, why Maractus? Use a Lilligant or a Whimsicott, they are much, much better.

(Apr. 04, 2011  11:07 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2011  10:59 PM)th!nk Wrote: Blast burn is LAAAAME. Seriously, a turn recharging is a turn for something that'll murder you to come in post KO and 1 hit you. No one uses hyper beam or it's typed brothers. V-create is a far better option, if you run quiver dance, and are hackin'.

Wondertomb is still hit by the fire fang glitch. And wonder guard sableye works too, because they have the same type.

And â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡, why Maractus? Use a Lilligant or a Whimsicott, they are much, much better.

Cause, maractus can learn ingrain and is Cuter.

Fire Fang glitch? Thought that was last gen? Have to look it up. Unless it 1 hit kills, spiritomb has decent bulk, far better than sableye at least.

Edit: fire fang no longer hits through wonder guard. They'd have to stall the tomb to win, so run lock on, sheer cold, shadow ball and aura sphere, for perfect coverage (and aura sphere's accuracy vs focus blast). Anything that toxic/weather/leech seed stalls you, you won't hit thru protect then with lock on, so hit with the appropriate move. Or, switch pokemon. Jesus, you can run spore and sleep them, then lock on + sheer cold, even, and carry one move for insomniacs with protect (look up what they are and figure out what's best. Draco meteor maybe, only resisted by steel types, so if there's no steels that won't sleep, use that. You don't need to worry about the sp. Atk drop as you'd only use it once. That said, wondertomb won't bypass legit checks for wifi, but IDK about a hacked volcarona.
Still, spore, sheer cold, lock on, draco meteor? Maybe use a faster pokemon, though, with good sp. Atk and semi-decent bulk. Latias, mebbe?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - Apr. 04, 2011

(Apr. 04, 2011  10:49 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Training a larvesta right now...
Shell Break
Blast Burn
Flamethrower
Roost

what level is the larvesta
is it still larvesta
another easier way is to catch the volcarona hidden in relic castle.
its lvl 70

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Boxy ID - Apr. 05, 2011

Update on team[others]:

Shuckle Lv. 23
Bide, Encore, Safegaurd, Wrap
Braviary Lv. 55
Fly, Superpower, Crush claw, Sky drop
Axew Lv. 35
Cut, Slash, False swipe, Dragon claw.

Any changes, ideas?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - Apr. 05, 2011

hmm
switch sky drop with aerial ace
and take out cut and replace with dragon dance or swords dance

(Apr. 05, 2011  2:00 AM)Off Topic King Wrote: hmm

Ok, i was gonna replace cut any way.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - Apr. 05, 2011

(Apr. 05, 2011  2:15 AM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote:

oh and my info might not be that accurate
cuz i still count as a noob player

(Apr. 05, 2011  2:25 AM)Off Topic King Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2011  2:15 AM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote:

oh and my info might not be that accurate
cuz i still count as a noob player

Its ok i stiil trust ur info. regardless.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - RowDog - Apr. 05, 2011

Remember that spiritomb & sableye with wonderguard are still beatable. Just need to poison, confuse, curse etc. but yeah its a good combo.

I constructed my self (with the help of hacking) the most ultimate attack move! I used Slaking with adaptability, a choice band & giga impact. What do you think (based on the power on the power of the move)?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - Apr. 05, 2011

(Apr. 05, 2011  10:02 AM)Cpt Capri Wrote:

Remember that spiritomb & sableye with wonderguard are still beatable. Just need to poison, confuse, curse etc. but yeah its a good combo.

I constructed my self (with the help of hacking) the most ultimate attack move! I used Slaking with adaptability, a choice band & giga impact. What do you think (based on the power on the power of the move)?

Check my next post, or t least another post I made afterwards, which outlines movesets that should overcome stalling. Using Spore, Lock-on/Sheer Cold, and a coverage attack (Draco Meteor, I think, if The Tomb has decent SP A to work with)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - K17khairi - Apr. 05, 2011

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Pinching_eyes_2

Seriously! The mini game to befriend 1 of the eeveelution is so annoying!
I dont like playing that kind of game!