World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachu0909 - Apr. 03, 2011

(Apr. 03, 2011  3:40 AM)K17khairi Wrote: I wanna murder those pesky Subway trainers with this team
Tyranitar > Carracosta Sturdy > Excadrill SandForce

Tyranitar set up sandstorm and deal as much damage to their lead, Carracosta as the cleaner. Excadrill is there for the revenge kill. Is that a good team?

Tar's move :- Crunch, Stone Edge, EQ, Fire Fang.
Costa :- Surf, Aqua Jet, Rock Slide, Flail.
Excadrill :- EQ, Stone Edge, Aerial Ace, Shadow Claw.

p.s I need a focus sash... Anyone here got an extra one to give? Grin

Well it's a good start. You should have a pokemon with high sp.att instead of one of them or umbreon with the moves- toxic, confuse ray, screech, subsitute. Item- leftovers

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - Apr. 03, 2011

(Apr. 03, 2011  3:40 AM)K17khairi Wrote: I wanna murder those pesky Subway trainers with this team
Tyranitar > Carracosta Sturdy > Excadrill SandForce

Tyranitar set up sandstorm and deal as much damage to their lead, Carracosta as the cleaner. Excadrill is there for the revenge kill. Is that a good team?

Tar's move :- Crunch, Stone Edge, EQ, Fire Fang.
Costa :- Surf, Aqua Jet, Rock Slide, Flail.
Excadrill :- EQ, Stone Edge, Aerial Ace, Shadow Claw.

p.s I need a focus sash... Anyone here got an extra one to give? Grin

Huge water weakness with no resists, all weak to fighting, all to ground, no grass resist, Needs work. Excadrill is hard to use on the subway as he needs ttar, but they share too many weaknesses.
Also, just run through the easy train once or twice (I forget the price), for the sash. Just remember to remove it when you fight in game SmileAs for me, I think I'm gonna trade for a swift swim poliwag (evolves into drizzletoad), as it has actually been released, and do the kingdra thing.

BTW, Umbreon is a terrible idea, it's still fighting weak, and half the subway use taunt, which will leave you with struggle. Umbreon just isn't good enough to take hits from all the strong new pokemon. I used it last gen, lucario used it as setup bait and swept me Uncertain

Is this a good pokemon team?
Archeops moves- Earthquake, dragon claw, crunch, fly
Blissey moves- Toxic, softboiled, double team, hyper beam
Cofagrigus moves- toxic, hex, confuse ray, subsitute
Chandelure moves- Fire blast
Articuno moves- Sheer cold, mean look, fly, ice beam
Haxorus moves- Outrage, earthquake, giga impact, aerial ace

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Apr. 03, 2011

Why the random hyper beam? Switch that with substitute and give it a leftovers.
(Apr. 03, 2011  3:28 AM)MeteorKing Wrote: Don't worry, the game's a lot like that when you DO get through it...

Which is another gripe,

SPOILER FOR POST-GAME SPOILER STUFF IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW DON'T LOOK
^ If you're replying to this, use spoilers, don't ruin endings/etc for others.

I did think of something today that made it seem like Grey might not occur. Various towns in Black and White are either old fashioned or futuristic, depending on the game. What could they do for grey? I doubt they'd do an inbetween, because it'd probably end up looking closer to White, or lose the distinctiveness of this generation. Maybe they'll make some cities as in White, and some as in Black, but still... Also, what would replace Black City/White forest?
Honestly... (Click to View)
That's my 2 cents.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Gamer420 - Apr. 03, 2011

I just got a critical catch on a Ditto, I'm happy. Grin

(Apr. 03, 2011  1:28 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Haha yep Braviary is Crazy from what I have heard from Heaps of people.

I just compared it to Honchkrow because IMO Thats the 2nd to Braviary.

I Just started at this really Cool Uni! Its really good Except It's gonna take me Ages to Understand everything. Im definitely a Beginner Student.
It was free To Get into this School yet it's Very highly renowned?

What is this School?

Smogon Uni is the number one Pokémon school on the internet. They defined the Pokémon metagame, and set up pretty much all of the rules. Enrolling in that school is free, and yes, it is the Harvard/Yale of Pokémon. They teach you practically everything in there, and they release online magazines, podcasts, analyses by various users with feedback and improvement, etc. I bookmarked that page even, because I wanna get sets for my dream teams. Good for you, joining Smogon is a great idea! I never actually joined the forums, I just lurked around the forums as a guest. I'll be under the same username if you want to friend/PM me. Wink

(Apr. 03, 2011  12:03 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Why the random hyper beam? Switch that with substitute and give it a leftovers.

Oh I forgot about substitute. I used hyper beam when I want to finsh the battle quickly or the oppenet uses taunt.

For walls, pikachu, what about Jellicent or Ferrothorn? As a combo even, those 2 work great together. Ferrothorn for regular defense and Jellicent for SpD, I believe.

EDIT: Oh, why don't you use Chansey with Eviolite? It's been considered better than Blissey now due to the boosting from the item. You'd only have to beware of Trick sets, which few people run often.

(Apr. 03, 2011  12:03 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Why the random hyper beam? Switch that with substitute and give it a leftovers.
(Apr. 03, 2011  3:28 AM)MeteorKing Wrote: Don't worry, the game's a lot like that when you DO get through it...

Which is another gripe,

I did think of something today that made it seem like Grey might not occur. Various towns in Black and White are either old fashioned or futuristic, depending on the game. What could they do for grey? I doubt they'd do an inbetween, because it'd probably end up looking closer to White, or lose the distinctiveness of this generation. Maybe they'll make some cities as in White, and some as in Black, but still... Also, what would replace Black City/White forest?
Honestly... (Click to View)
That's my 2 cents.

Oh, wow, yeah, I'm not used to the code of forums, this is the first one I've made more than 60 posts on, from memory.

Sounds like a decent idea, though it IS a bit close to Platinum, though I guess that's the inspiration?

Also, RE: The Blissey, Yeah, chansey is apparently better unless you want to run a special attack. Otherwise, use chansey with Seismic Toss, holding eviolite.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ƛnubis - Apr. 03, 2011

Which is another gripe,

They would have GREY TOWER oh and i have an idea the music should give you headaches like in lavendertoown

RE: Pokemon Black/White - K17khairi - Apr. 03, 2011

Gah Pinching_eyes_2 I am just gonna wait until someone at smogon makes that Battle Subway Guide. I can't think of any good mons with only 3 to use out of 600-ish (exclude legendaries)

And btw.. This is such a major frustration

www.pokemonblackandwhite.net/?p=4298

Do not trust anyone on that date..... Lesson learnt

That's what I said for the WBO collab. with Earthbend, but talk about bad timing to post all of this important news.

Yeah, I'm struggling with my kingdra team, because I'd be in rain, I'd be very vulnerable to Bug/Steel's like Scizor and Escavelier, and also Ferrothorn, as HP fire just doesn't work, even if I do go through the pain of trying to get an amazingly IV'd HP Fire kingdra. Uncertain If I cover that, then I don't manage against opposing kingdra as well as I'd like. I've gotta look through steel types and their movesets, but it's SUCH a pain, and I'd still be troubled by Escavelier, which is hard to kill without Super effective fire moves (which are ruined by the rain...) GAH!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - MEECH - Apr. 03, 2011

does any1 know a good place 2 train after u beat gehtis cuz all my pkmn are around lvl 50-55

RE: Pokemon Black/White - |Joe| - Apr. 03, 2011

Challenger's Cave/Elite Four

RE: Pokemon Black/White - MEECH - Apr. 03, 2011

wheres challengers cave and i got a victini!!! my friend code is 2193 7681 3483( if it dosent work change the 6 into an 0)

(Apr. 03, 2011  12:37 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: For walls, pikachu, what about Jellicent or Ferrothorn? As a combo even, those 2 work great together. Ferrothorn for regular defense and Jellicent for SpD, I believe.

EDIT: Oh, why don't you use Chansey with Eviolite? It's been considered better than Blissey now due to the boosting from the item. You'd only have to beware of Trick sets, which few people run often.

Ok. Thanks for the advice
(Apr. 03, 2011  7:56 PM)MEECH Wrote: wheres challengers cave and i got a victini!!! my friend code is 2193 7681 3483( if it dosent work change the 6 into an 0)

Route 9. But you have to beat the elite 4 and mabye the champion(Alder) first before you can enter.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - NoodooSoup - Apr. 03, 2011

Am I the only one who had trouble catching Victini? I mean, I couldn't even attack him, my Pokemon were lv 50 and up! D:

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Chups - Apr. 03, 2011

Me. It wont freakin stay in that ball considering what level It is.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - dman12 - Apr. 03, 2011

been trading earlier and i recieved an egg, inside was a scraggy Grin hehe its a scrafty now

RE: Pokemon Black/White - DPTButton - Apr. 03, 2011

(Apr. 03, 2011  9:35 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Am I the only one who had trouble catching Victini? I mean, I couldn't even attack him, my Pokemon were lv 50 and up! D:

Get Haxsorous, And teach it false swipe and another pokemon in your team that can put it to sleep,freeze of paralyse it. The Throw all the Ultra Balls you can carry!! (Just make sure you stock up on them!Tongue_out)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - NoodooSoup - Apr. 03, 2011

(Apr. 03, 2011  9:56 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2011  9:35 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Am I the only one who had trouble catching Victini? I mean, I couldn't even attack him, my Pokemon were lv 50 and up! D:

Get Haxsorous, And teach it false swipe and another pokemon in your team that can put it to sleep,freeze of paralyse it. The Throw all the Ultra Balls you can carry!! (Just make sure you stock up on them!Tongue_out)

I already caught it, but it wasted ALL of my pokeballs. If I had to resort to the master ball, I would've shut the game off.
Also, is this a good team?

Braviary (training)- Crush Claw, Sky Drop, Shadow Claw, Fly
Bisharp- Night Slash, Did, Shadow Claw, Poison Jab
Simisage- Seed Bomb, Cut, Brick Break, Bite
Emboar- Scald, Arm Thrust, Head Smash, Heat Crash
Carracosta- Aqua Jet, Rock Slide, Crunch, Surf
Galvantula- Sucker Punch, Energy Ball, Signal Beam, Discharge

Also, what's better for Emboar: Heat Crash or Flamethrower?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Vintage - Apr. 03, 2011

I caught Victini with a Great Ball, right before I went to the Castelia Gym. So my pokemon were about the same level as it. Tongue_out

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Serotonin - Apr. 03, 2011

I honestly had no idea that Victini's catch rate was 3, the same as all legendaries. I only got its health down to yellow and threw a Premier Ball at it, haha.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Chups - Apr. 03, 2011

(Apr. 03, 2011  10:08 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2011  9:56 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote:

I already caught it, but it wasted ALL of my pokeballs. If I had to resort to the master ball, I would've shut the game off.
Also, is this a good team?

Braviary (training)- Crush Claw, Sky Drop, Shadow Claw, Fly
Bisharp- Night Slash, Did, Shadow Claw, Poison Jab
Simisage- Seed Bomb, Cut, Brick Break, Bite
Emboar- Scald, Arm Thrust, Head Smash, Heat Crash
Carracosta- Aqua Jet, Rock Slide, Crunch, Surf
Galvantula- Sucker Punch, Energy Ball, Signal Beam, Discharge

Also, what's better for Emboar: Heat Crash or Flamethrower?
Well Emboar is a Heavy pokemon So Heat crash will do a Fair amount Of damage but I believe there is alot of Recoil as well. I would choose Flamethrower just because of More PP and no Recoil.

Also your team is good but their moves are bad.
They are nearly all Moves that only Attack.
You need moves like Rain dance and Swords dance Moves that raise stats etc.