World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - Apr. 01, 2011

Mence's defences are wall like compared to zoro. Psychic moves aren't common. More importantly, think of what zoro faces for a team slot this gen. Shadow Tag chandelure and scarfimposter ditto both also guarantee a kill, and are probably more useful. I need to actually read up on victini, but still, trading a limited legendary for a breedable pokemon seems kinda odd to me Uncertain

Off topic King , it doesn't get any good moves at lower levels, so if you get it early in the game, a gym or two later and you're desperate to find a replacement or a fire tm.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Apr. 01, 2011

Mence was a comparison, because it can still be OHKO'ed/2HKO'ed by SE moves, if you want to go for typespam. It doesn't do well with a Swagger either. Chandelure is OS by Zoroark and can be KO'ed quite quickly. So not a full guarantee. I can see where you're coming from for Ditto, but my problem with Dittos are the low stats. And OFK, Victini requires a carpload of EXP to level up, just because it is a legendary.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - bb gregandcin - Apr. 01, 2011

MY FRIEND CALLED ME RACIST WHEN HE SAW MY UNBOXING OF THE GAMES WHEN I SAID," I will save the best for last." and opened up Black first ( i am white)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - Apr. 01, 2011

I didn't mean in chamdelure vs zoro, I meant choosing one for a team. Scarf imposter ditto moreso. The injury low stat is hp, and it's not that bad. Everything else is copied BOOSTS AND ALL Grin But yeah, early in game victini is eh, but if you get it later on or leave it for later, you'll be okay, I think.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - Apr. 01, 2011

(Apr. 01, 2011  12:53 AM)MeteorKing Wrote: Mence's defences are wall like compared to zoro. Psychic moves aren't common. More importantly, think of what zoro faces for a team slot this gen. Shadow Tag chandelure and scarfimposter ditto both also guarantee a kill, and are probably more useful. I need to actually read up on victini, but still, trading a limited legendary for a breedable pokemon seems kinda odd to me Uncertain

Off topic King , it doesn't get any good moves at lower levels, so if you get it early in the game, a gym or two later and you're desperate to find a replacement or a fire tm.

its already lvl 84
and i got it 3 days ago
moves are
flare blitz
searing shot
zen headbutt
brick break

(Apr. 01, 2011  1:11 AM)Off Topic King Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2011  12:53 AM)MeteorKing Wrote: Mence's defences are wall like compared to zoro. Psychic moves aren't common. More importantly, think of what zoro faces for a team slot this gen. Shadow Tag chandelure and scarfimposter ditto both also guarantee a kill, and are probably more useful. I need to actually read up on victini, but still, trading a limited legendary for a breedable pokemon seems kinda odd to me Uncertain

its already lvl 84
and i got it 3 days ago
moves are
flare blitz
searing shot
zen headbutt
brick break

Did you use rare candies, spend copious amounts of time, or...? Cause I know Victini takes a very long time to train. It's EXP growth rate is 'Slow' and requires minimum 1,250,000 experience points to get to Lv. 100

no no cheats at all
elite four and lucky egg and exp share
I LOVE THEM ALL
yep used only those things

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ƛnubis - Apr. 01, 2011

(Mar. 31, 2011  11:49 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: Why would you trade victini for zorua/zoroark, it's a pretty bad pokemon, while victini is great.

I have three... i don't need three carping victinis that is why i traded one.

One from black

One from white

And my friend traded me one because he needed an umbreon for Mean look and baton pass

then you should've said it in the first place
my team now
transferred more pokes to my game
victini lvl 85
gallade lvl 100
haxorus lvl 79
braviary lvl 65
darkrai lvl 100
poliwrath lvl 100
no cheats whatsoever

RE: Pokemon Black/White - MEECH - Apr. 01, 2011

(Mar. 31, 2011  9:25 PM)MEECH Wrote: hey guys party update first i have a question
r there any good dragon types u can catch in dragonspiel tower
party: samurott conkeludurr excradill drakuma duckklet(will replace with a rufllet , i use ducklett as a flying slave) zebrastrike any other changes i should make and what is a good pkmn to replace wth a hydreigon

can u guys actually read my posts

RE: Pokemon Black/White - K17khairi - Apr. 01, 2011

(Apr. 01, 2011  7:38 AM)MEECH Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2011  9:25 PM)MEECH Wrote: hey guys party update first i have a question
party: samurott conkeludurr excradill drakuma duckklet(will replace with a rufllet , i use ducklett as a flying slave) zebrastrike any other changes i should make and what is a good pkmn to replace wth a hydreigon

can you actually wait? majority of the users here are busy with beyblades so they might not be on this thread 24/7 to answer questions to talk about it.
you can PM me to ask questions regarding about pokemon.
here's a useful site for you
http://www.serebii.net
and you can only find druddigon there(before E4)
after you beat E4, you can find Dragonite around Dragonspiral in the pond/lake.

FYI, I started with an oshawoot too. the team I used for E4 was...
Samurott, Leavanny, Kookrodile, Dramanitan and tranquil(Flying slave. I still am clueless as how that bird can carry a person despite having a small body) lol XD
and the main powerhouse of the team was :- Darmanitan!. 2nd option: kookrodile. Samuroot was kind off a "oh a mon that is weak to water, imma get this samurai out"
LOL

check out serebii, would you? Grin and please be patience
MEECH, please check serebii.net would you? and please be patience

and ive just finished the 7th gym i sweeped throuhg it with excradill and conceldurr
(Apr. 01, 2011  1:14 PM)K17khairi Wrote:

can you actually wait? majority of the users here are busy with beyblades so they might not be on this thread 24/7 to answer questions to talk about it.
you can PM me to ask questions regarding about pokemon.
here's a useful site for you
http://www.serebii.net
and you can only find druddigon there(before E4)
after you beat E4, you can find Dragonite around Dragonspiral in the pond/lake.

FYI, I started with an oshawoot too. the team I used for E4 was...
Samurott, Leavanny, Kookrodile, Dramanitan and tranquil(Flying slave. I still am clueless as how that bird can carry a person despite having a small body) lol XD
and the main powerhouse of the team was :- Darmanitan!. 2nd option: kookrodile. Samuroot was kind off a "oh a mon that is weak to water, imma get this samurai out"
LOL

check out serebii, would you? Grin and please be patience
MEECH, please check serebii.net would you? and please be patience

sorry its cuz i post and no 1 replies to it and its really annoying but sorry anyway

is fraxure a good pkmn and i got a rufflet

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Light Yagami - Apr. 01, 2011

yes it is just evole it into haxrus and you got an amazing pokemon right there

(Apr. 01, 2011  7:53 PM)MEECH Wrote: is fraxure a good pkmn and i got a rufflet

Seeing how you ask a ton of questions, go to here, for all your Pokémon needs. Wink Serebii is your friend, MEECH. Never forget that.

will do and what is the pkmn on ur avatar my bro says its good

its heatmor you can find 1 in victory road

(Apr. 01, 2011  7:56 PM)darkangelkaieru Wrote: yes it is just evole it into haxrus and you got an amazing pokemon right there
ok thx and ive got my fraxure 2 lvl 46 wen will it evolve
beucase iris had 1 at lvl 43 and im on the pkmn league Grin and b4 i came to route 10 after defeating iris some guy told me that there is some sotmr on route 7 is it tht flyin electric type pkmn

Like DAK (Darkangelkaieru, abbreviations YAY!) said, it's Heatmor. I made it my avi because it looks like a rapist with a ski mask (many reasons why, just by looking at it), hence the Bed intruder song line. And it's not that good, the only thing good about it is its base 105 Sp. Attack. It gives 2 SpA EV's, though. Joyful_2

Here is its Serebii page: http://serebii.net/pokedex-bw/631.shtml

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Boxy ID - Apr. 01, 2011

Can someone PLZ trade me a dream world pkmn, i cant get my GL account up and im dying. im willing to trade some cool pkmn in return.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - K17khairi - Apr. 01, 2011

An uneasy feeling inside always itches me when I think about Kyurem Uncertain

The pokedex says that it appears from an icy-meteorite from space landed on earth. Unova legend has it that it is the corpse of the original dragon from Reshiram and Zekrom....
From there I have so many questions on how does those 2 info match up.

Zekrom and Reshiram appeared when the 2 borthers fight and they split from 1 whole dragon(assuming right after the split, kyurem was formed) now that make sense.

But what about the meteorite? I hope there will be a movie about it.

that would be cool

RE: Pokemon Black/White - pegasis rider - Apr. 02, 2011

does anyone know why game sync will not work

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Shabalabadoo - Apr. 02, 2011

So, now I have all the legendaries.
All at their original levels, so I can train them how I want.
I just need to evolve zorua.

Except for that robot-alien looking thing. I have no idea what the hell that is.
I've only seen it on japanese games...

RE: Pokemon Black/White - |Joe| - Apr. 02, 2011

(Apr. 02, 2011  1:23 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: So, now I have all the legendaries.
All at their original levels, so I can train them how I want.
I just need to evolve zorua.

Except for that robot-alien looking thing. I have no idea what the hell that is.
I've only seen it on japanese games...

You mean Genosect. And how'd you get Keldeo and Meloetta?