World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Shabalabadoo - Mar. 31, 2011

he has two Ubers in there also.

so its basically not a balanced/fair battle

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - Mar. 31, 2011

my team is not yet complete but here it is
my traveling team
victini lvl 81
haxorus lvl 78
kyurem lvl 84
braviary lvl 65
samurott lvl 59
poliwrath lvl 100
no cheats what so ever

RE: Pokemon Black/White - MEECH - Mar. 31, 2011

does anyone listen to me?:
is this a good party dewott excradill drakuma ducklett emolga and timburrs final evoluion
oh yeah and im on the 6th gym

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - Mar. 31, 2011

Ducklett and Emolga are terrible. Excadrill and Conkeldurr are great.

I've caught ditto's with top IV's in each stat, other than SP ATK for breeding purposes. Going nicely.

The elite four was a bit easy once I transferred my lv 84 Tyranitar over through my sisters already completed game, I kinda regret it, but the grinding was getting dull.

Trying to make a good team for the battle subway super single train, I get up to 16-19 in a row and then lose due to crits or 95% accuracy moves missing.

Also, wish nintendo would get the dream world up, and release drizzle politoed. It'd make my battle subway thing easier.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - K17khairi - Mar. 31, 2011

(Mar. 31, 2011  7:14 AM)MEECH Wrote: does anyone listen to me?:
is this a good party dewott excradill drakuma ducklett emolga and timburrs final evoluion

Is that the team that youre going to face Elite 4, N and Ghetsis?

Elite 4- ok if you level up your team.

N & Ghetsis -Seems like a slow team for an effective sweep. Hydreigon is a problem for you

I forget what moves Hydreigon have, but if he keeps Conkeldurr in good health, if it's levelled up well enough shouldn't it be able to take a hit and hit back way harder with a fighting move? I mean, it's special defense isn't amazing, but still, it should be able to take one hit, right?

Also, while excadrill is a great pokemon, mine struggled. It's lack of defenses means it has trouble taking the hits, and most of Ghetsis pokemon can hit it super effectively.

I still say lose ducklett and emolga, replace emolga with galvantula or zebstrika (should be able to catch the latter in the wild soon, if not already, the former isn't that hard to evolve either), Dewott's final evolution ended up being dead weight on my team towards the end of the E4, so I dropped him pre-final battle.

Just be aware that you don't have much bulk outside conkeldurr. The Steel/Fighting legendary goat might help, though he doesn't really hit that hard... Uhh, yeah. Just level up well, and lose emolga and ducklett.

Oh, yeah, lose ducklett because you already have a water type, and swanna isn't very good either, so yeah, dunno what to suggest to replace them, maybe one of the legendary goathorses or thundurus/tornadus when you can (though he's a roamer, so hard to catch).

(Mar. 31, 2011  2:02 PM)K17khairi Wrote:

N & Ghetsis -Seems like a slow team for an effective sweep. Hydreigon is a problem for you

im eventually gonna get a hydreigon and replace emolga wth it and replace my tranquil wth a rufflet and my drakuma with victini if i do the event i will proabably put my lvl 100 ho-oh on it 2
and someother 1s from pkmn heartgold 2 like my snorlax

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Light Yagami - Mar. 31, 2011

i just made an awesome trade i got a level 100 dragonite for a level 40 samurott

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Mar. 31, 2011

(Mar. 31, 2011  3:52 PM)MEECH Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2011  2:02 PM)K17khairi Wrote:

im eventually gonna get a hydreigon and replace emolga wth it and replace my tranquil wth a rufflet and my drakuma with victini if i do the event i will proabably put my lvl 100 ho-oh on it 2
and someother 1s from pkmn heartgold 2 like my snorlax

Dude, training Hydreigon will be a total pain, just thought I'll let that out now. Ho-oh can't get to BW unless you beat the game already... :\
(Mar. 30, 2011  3:19 AM)|Joe| Wrote: Those aren't moves o.O His signature move is Glaciate and he has that when you catch him.

Glaciate as of right now, but Kyurem (through cheating and hacking) was discovered to have 2 other signature moves, Ice Burn (GEDDIT? Iceburn ) and Freeze Shock, which were normally hidden. These will be most likely released in Pokémon Grey, when they explore Kyurem's story about being the
DO YOU REALLY WANTS TO KNOW?!?! (Click to View)
Yeah.
So Kyurem technically has 3 sigs, Glaciate/Frozen World (Japanese version), Ice Burn and Freeze Shock. People had ideas of using Glaciate before Cross Thunder/Fusion Bolt and Cross Fire/Fusion Flame to achieve the moves, but it didn't work. It's pretty much the same idea as what happened with Giratina back in DP (Finding a new item and forme by accident just before Platinum's release). There you go.
(Mar. 30, 2011  3:08 AM)|Joe| Wrote: So I've read that Litwick is the best for farming Sp Atk EV's, is this true?

Yes it's true. Only go on the second floor of the tower to train though, because on that floor you have a 100% chance of finding a Litwick on that floor. After that, it is possible to find Elygem, so yeah.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - |Joe| - Mar. 31, 2011

I knew what you posted in the spoiler, but the fact about Ice Burn and Freeze Shock is interesting. Also, thanks for answering my question.

does any one have a treecko that they can give me plz

RE: Pokemon Black/White - pegasis rider - Mar. 31, 2011

any one want me zewilius lv 59 at lel 64 it evolves into Hydreigon im not training it i got hydreigon in a trade

pm me if you want it

hey guys party update first i have a question
r there any good dragon types u can catch in dragonspiel tower
party: samurott conkeludurr excradill drakuma duckklet(will replace with a rufllet , i use ducklett as a flying slave) zebrastrike any other changes i should make and what is a good pkmn to replace wth a hydreigon

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ƛnubis - Mar. 31, 2011

I just bought White and im trying to get Zecrom.

Anyway i put a Victini on GTS for any male zoura

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - Mar. 31, 2011

anyone have a zoroark availible for trade any level?
im willing to trade my lvl 100 electivire

Why would you trade victini for zorua/zoroark, it's a pretty bad pokemon, while victini is great.

i will trade you i havge a level 54 zoroark

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - Apr. 01, 2011

Also, as zoru a is breedable, there'll be plenty to go round. I'd breed em myself given what you guys offer, but I'd feel bad. 'vire's probably a fair trade, though

Also, man I hope kyurem gets a new for, old-man-dancing ice chicken aint gonna sell grey very well.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - Apr. 01, 2011

i might not be able to trade
but if a miracle happens and my wifi works again
i will PM you asap!
trying hard to make my wifi work srry

RE: Pokemon Black/White - boblittle - Apr. 01, 2011

(Apr. 10, 2010  1:29 AM)フェルグラント Wrote: The first thing that came into my mind when I saw the title was racism lol.

Cutei know right!!!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - K17khairi - Apr. 01, 2011

I read around that there wont be a pokemon grey/gray.. Check bulbapedia for that.

Also.. If anyone here wants any Starters(LVL 1) from any region, just drop me a PM. I'll trade it for a masterball :p

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Apr. 01, 2011

(Mar. 31, 2011  11:49 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: Why would you trade victini for zorua/zoroark, it's a pretty bad pokemon, while victini is great.

Chocked_2 You're kidding right? Zoroark is amazing. Great ability, great movepool, and perfect for a special sweep. You can use that ability to your advantage, too. Have a Toxicroak or something as your last pokemon and send out Zoroark. They use Psychic and bam! free Night Burst to kill it. Then you have moves like flamethrower at your disposal... Both are great in their own way, but Victini is legendary and event-only. That's the only thing that would make Victini better than Zoroark.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - Apr. 01, 2011

But then you have to carry toxicroak, and zoroark has no defenses, and generally, it's ability is ruined byteam previews. But yeah, the main thing is victini is limited, whereas zorua/oark can breed.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Apr. 01, 2011

The point is though, Zoroark is plenty capable of taking down a poke before it falls itself. Defenses aren't too big on a sweeper, just look at Salamence. Zoroark also has 2 weaknesses, Bug and Fighting (The latter not seen too often), while Victini has 5 weaknesses (Ghost, Dark, Rock, Ground, Water) to contend with. Many of those types/moves are very common, while only fighting is very common for Zoroark, with things like X-Scissor, Megahorn and U-turn being the exception.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - Apr. 01, 2011

isn't victini a good pokemon for a team?