World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - |Joe| - Mar. 25, 2011

(Mar. 24, 2011  12:12 PM)Son Trunks Wrote: Im bord beat the hole game but i need colabin then i will have all the legendaries

Unless you completed the Nat'l Pokedex, fought all the Subway bosses, found all the TM's, found he Seven Sages, and found all the items in the game you didn't beat the whole game.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Akel - Mar. 25, 2011

Ugh, beat the game. Have Black here. Honestly, for me this game seems a lot shorter than Pokemon D/P/Platinum. Hmm oh well. Does anyone else think that there will be a Pokemon Grey?

EDIT: And yes I found all 7 sages, beat the Subway Bosses, not quite all the items, and don't really care for the nation pokedex Lol.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Akel - Mar. 25, 2011

Ugh, beat the game. Have Black here. Honestly, for me this game seems a lot shorter than Pokemon D/P/Platinum. Hmm oh well. Does anyone else think that there will be a Pokemon Grey?

Power leveling with my new AR as I type. I'm reaching 2mil EXP in the Elite Four hehe

EDIT: Make that 3mil Tongue_out

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Shabalabadoo - Mar. 25, 2011

What's power leveling?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Chups - Mar. 25, 2011

Just got back from Camp and Realised how far behind I am Unhappy

Playing it all Night tonight........ /sarcasm/

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Nile - Mar. 25, 2011

this game was surprisingly quick other than the amount of times i had to face the elite four
first time:7 times
second time:1 Time
overall i think they shouldve added more content to this game for it is really fun and i would say addictive but only in my case where finishing the game is essential or ..... N00b yeah my friends always beat me to the game store i beat them in the game

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pony - Mar. 25, 2011

The game was quick because the pokemon are pretty good and the bosses are not so good.w

(Mar. 25, 2011  3:43 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: What's power leveling?

When you level Pokemon up multiple levels in a short time. Thank god for the Action Replay.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - drybones41 - Mar. 25, 2011

I wish there was more encounters with team plasma. In Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum usually when you encounter team rocket your sent on a wild goose chase, going through buildings run by team rocket. Or like Heart gold/Soul silver when team rocket takes over (Forgot the name) City i think it was called. It's where witney is, you take the city from team rocket.

Goldenrod City is the name of the city you forgot. But yes I do miss those parts of the game where you had to go through giant puzzle of a building to find the leader then battle.

Catching thundurus(I think that's the name) is a pain in my butt.
I trained a watchog to level 36 so it could use mean look. For some reason, it didn't have hypnosis.

So after many tries to catch thundurus, I'm now training Another watchog, but this one will have hypnosis.

Poo. I've still got to do victory road.

(Mar. 25, 2011  9:07 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Catching thundurus (I think that's the name) is a pain in my butt.
I trained a watchog to level 36 so it could use mean look. For some reason, it didn't have hypnosis.

So after many tries to catch thundurus, I'm now training Another watchog, but this one will have hypnosis.

Poo. I've still got to do victory road.

I used Cobalion at lvl 49 with False Swipe. Took 2 hits, then next time I found it (about 5mins later) I caught it with 1 Ultra Ball.

Angry

I just caught it Smile

RE: Pokemon Black/White - pegasis rider - Mar. 25, 2011

how do you get tournados i have thurndarous i want landouros (sorry if there names are spelt wrong

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Dusk - Mar. 26, 2011

Its like catching Mesprit. It appears randomly around Unova region. You will know you are in the right area because it will be raining and a lightning storm will appear on the route. To catch Landorus you need Thundurous and Tornadous.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - |Joe| - Mar. 26, 2011

No it's not random, it only appears on certain routes in the day, and others at night. Unlike Raikou, Entei, Cresselia, and Mespirit who go to random routes.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - Mar. 26, 2011

(Mar. 25, 2011  8:17 PM)drybones41 Wrote: In Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum usually when you encounter team rocket your sent on a wild goose chase, going through buildings run by team rocket.

isn't that team galactic?
also i wasted my time on thundurus
MASTER BALL... BYEBYE

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Shabalabadoo - Mar. 26, 2011

(Mar. 26, 2011  12:19 AM)|Joe| Wrote: No it's not random, it only appears on certain routes in the day, and others at night. Unlike Raikou, Entei, Cresselia, and Mespirit who go to random routes.

Cant you also look at the electric bulletin boards like with thundurus?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Idek - Mar. 26, 2011

(Mar. 26, 2011  12:48 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2011  12:19 AM)|Joe| Wrote: No it's not random, it only appears on certain routes in the day, and others at night. Unlike Raikou, Entei, Cresselia, and Mespirit who go to random routes.

Yes you can if it says theres a storm in route(insert route number here) hell be there just like thundurus says theres a thunder strom in route(insert route number here) idk for sure what tornadous says when hes there

RE: Pokemon Black/White - |Joe| - Mar. 26, 2011

(Mar. 26, 2011  1:00 AM)Idk Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2011  12:48 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:

Yes you can if it says theres a storm in route(insert route number here) hell be there just like thundurus says theres a thunder strom in route(insert route number here) idk for sure what tornadous says when hes there

Those aren't good expect for telling what general area he's in though because just like the other roamers he changes areas once you make a transition to a new area. You can tell you're in his area though when it's raining and and flashing yellow for lightning.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Chups - Mar. 26, 2011

Just running around Everywhere finding Items and sort of Training.

Team

Dewott 30
Darumaka 29
Archen 30
Drilbur 30
Gothita 27

Just training Gothita then kill 4th Gym :0

Caught an Enolga as well just because they are Cool Wink

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Nile - Mar. 26, 2011

(Mar. 26, 2011  1:58 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Just running around Everywhere finding Items and sort of Training.

Team

Dewott 30
Darumaka 29
Archen 30
Drilbur 30
Gothita 27

Chupa chups take out darumaka cause when it evolves it becomes very bad serious first they have high attack then when minus 50% HP the have good sp.ATK and and BAD attack

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - Mar. 26, 2011

just recently caught kyurem and the musketeer trio
which is the most useful of the three? (cobalion, terrakion, or verizion?)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Chups - Mar. 26, 2011

(Mar. 26, 2011  2:42 AM)Nile Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2011  1:58 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Just running around Everywhere finding Items and sort of Training.

Team

Dewott 30
Darumaka 29
Archen 30
Drilbur 30
Gothita 27

Chupa chups take out darumaka cause when it evolves it becomes very bad serious first they have high attack then when minus 50% HP the have good sp.ATK and and BAD attack
No that's Incorrect.
Only Darmanitan with the Zen Mode ability do that. They turn into a Fire/Psychic type.