World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Idek - Mar. 22, 2011

(Mar. 22, 2011  1:46 AM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: What is a keldeo ?

It's a Pokemon dipwad Google it.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - trumpetblade - Mar. 22, 2011

(Mar. 21, 2011  8:19 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: ...How specific.
For the version exclusives, new ones only since you can just transfer old ones.
White gives you better chances of finding more old pokes that were actually good thanks to the after-E4 White Forest area. 32 exclusives, but Black has Black City to battle the final forms of all those pokes like Larvitar (which is catchable in White Forest)
Black exclusive-White exclusive
Mandibuzz<Braviary, for sure
Whimsicott=Lilligant, they are both good in their own respect
I would have to say Gothithelle<Reuniclus, because of abilities, even though Reuniclus is better for sweeps while Gothi is a better special wall. Gothi is better if you get it from Dream World though.
Reshiram=Zekrom, because they are both amazing at what they do. Reshiram for special and Zekrom for physical.
Tornadus<Thundurus IMO, because of the typing and movepool, although their base stats are the same. If you want uniqueness, go for Tornadus though because of its unique single typed flying type.
I would recommend White because it has more pros than cons and more pros and less cons than Black. However, both are good in their own aspect, so it's up to you of course Ultrablader.

Just before E4 Round 1, my team:
Samurott Lv. 47
Excadrill Lv. 46
Stoutland Lv. 46
Conkeldurr Lv. 46 (finally)
Zebstrika Lv. 46
Rufflet Lv. 51 (SPAM training it for Lv. 54 Braviary, then getting the others up there)

So I still have a long way to go...

No need to criticize...I was on my phone at work and didn't have much time to type anything. I could take you out in a battle any time...just sayin.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Mar. 22, 2011

Don't be so harsh on him, it's an event-only poke, so most people would have never heard of it before. Unless you checked Serebii and the like recently very often and/or went through their pokedex. But still, dude, calm down. No need for angry words here. [/zenlecture]

RE: Pokemon Black/White - PattyCakeChamp! - Mar. 22, 2011

Ps does anyone want to trade me I have a girl hydreigon but I want q boy

(Mar. 22, 2011  2:01 AM)trumpetblade Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2011  8:19 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: ...How specific.
For the version exclusives, new ones only since you can just transfer old ones.
White gives you better chances of finding more old pokes that were actually good thanks to the after-E4 White Forest area. 32 exclusives, but Black has Black City to battle the final forms of all those pokes like Larvitar (which is catchable in White Forest)
Black exclusive-White exclusive
Mandibuzz<Braviary, for sure
Whimsicott=Lilligant, they are both good in their own respect
I would have to say Gothithelle<Reuniclus, because of abilities, even though Reuniclus is better for sweeps while Gothi is a better special wall. Gothi is better if you get it from Dream World though.
Reshiram=Zekrom, because they are both amazing at what they do. Reshiram for special and Zekrom for physical.
Tornadus<Thundurus IMO, because of the typing and movepool, although their base stats are the same. If you want uniqueness, go for Tornadus though because of its unique single typed flying type.
I would recommend White because it has more pros than cons and more pros and less cons than Black. However, both are good in their own aspect, so it's up to you of course Ultrablader.

Just before E4 Round 1, my team:
Samurott Lv. 47
Excadrill Lv. 46
Stoutland Lv. 46
Conkeldurr Lv. 46 (finally)
Zebstrika Lv. 46
Rufflet Lv. 51 (SPAM training it for Lv. 54 Braviary, then getting the others up there)

So I still have a long way to go...

No need to criticize...I was on my phone at work and didn't have much time to type anything. I could take you out in a battle any time...just sayin.

Read the last sentence of that post. But I'm sure you could. I'm still in pre-E4 training. Anyone know if you are able to rematch trainers in this game, and if so how?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Idek - Mar. 22, 2011

I havent seen anything about a V.s. Seeker or an item like that so no you can't I've Googled and Serebiied it and havent found it

Idk excuse me for having a life <off topic
Thanks for defending me guys Smile
I didn't think that event was out yet ...

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ©oke - Mar. 22, 2011

Master if u want 1 ill trade u one cause i got 1 all 4 of my other games just have 2 beat champion and get national pokedex. Also any good training spots after the 8th gym?

No I don't want a vs recorder look at the last page and you will see why I said that

(Mar. 22, 2011  2:31 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: Master if u want 1 ill trade u one cause i got 1 all 4 of my other games just have 2 beat champion and get national pokedex. Also any good training spots after the 8th gym?

LOL, sounds like you're referring to him as your master. You must give it to him since he is your master/sensei

After eight... Definitely route 10. Good variety, good trainers, and of course, complete Victory Road entirely. That includes getting Terrakion. Take the left set of stairs down when you are in the final room of Victory Road (just before you go outside and see the League Arch) and use strength to push the boulder into the hole. Make a left, and Terrakion is inside that chamber. But you need to catch Cobalion at the end of Mistralton Cave first to find Terrakion. The pros of Victory Road is that it has some extra pokemon like Fraxure available to battle against.

Oh, and MasterDraciel, Nwolf most likely cheated for the Keldeo event, as did others.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ©oke - Mar. 22, 2011

(Mar. 22, 2011  2:37 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2011  2:31 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: Master if u want 1 ill trade u one cause i got 1 all 4 of my other games just have 2 beat champion and get national pokedex. Also any good training spots after the 8th gym?

LOL, sounds like you're referring to him as your master. You must give it to him since he is your master/sensei

After eight... Definitely route 10. Good variety, good trainers, and of course, complete Victory Road entirely. That includes getting Terrakion. Take the left set of stairs down when you are in the final room of Victory Road (just before you go outside and see the League Arch) and use strength to push the boulder into the hole. Make a left, and Terrakion is inside that chamber. But you need to catch Cobalion at the end of Mistralton Cave first to find Terrakion. The pros of Victory Road is that it has some extra pokemon like Fraxure available to battle against.

Oh, and MasterDraciel, Nwolf most likely cheated for the Keldeo event, as did others.
Im not reffering to him as my master i just shorted his name cause i cant see the lastest posted on my dsi while i type. Also where do u get strength, waterfall, rock smash, ect. I only have Cut Fly and Surf

Master i mean 1 of the event pokemon not the Vs recorder

I know that, it's called a joke dude. Strength is the only pre-E4, that's in Nimbasa City. Check both of the buildings above the Pokemon Center. The rest, check Serebii TM and HM list in the Black & White section, don't remember them personally.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Nile - Mar. 22, 2011

(Mar. 21, 2011  6:30 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2011  10:39 PM)Dusk Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2011  10:22 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Does it matter too much which one you get? Also are these compatible with the original DS?

Look up on google: Pokemon white and black exclusives. There are certain pokemon and places that are exclusive to each game. For example, white version has white forest while black version has black city. And yes it is compatible with the original DS.

Which ones is better though based on the pokemon and places exclusive to that game. I have no idea what the pokemon are like so I can't decide.
Ultra blader overall Black is better in the long run because its not because of the Pokemon in black City there is INVALUABLE THINGS you MUST Buy serious Nuggets heart scales you name it

RE: Pokemon Black/White - K17khairi - Mar. 22, 2011

does anyone here knows if we can interact other trainers via wifi in the Entralink?
If yes and if you have pokemon black, lets go there Grin
I help you bring more trainers in your Black city and you help me bring more rare pokemons to catch.
PM me XD

(Mar. 22, 2011  6:10 AM)Nile Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2011  10:22 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Does it matter too much which one you get? Also are these compatible with the original DS?

Look up on google: Pokemon white and black exclusives. There are certain pokemon and places that are exclusive to each game. For example, white version has white forest while black version has black city. And yes it is compatible with the original DS.

Which ones is better though based on the pokemon and places exclusive to that game. I have no idea what the pokemon are like so I can't decide.
Ultra blader overall Black is better in the long run because its not because of the Pokemon in black City there is INVALUABLE THINGS you MUST Buy serious Nuggets heart scales you name it

Read my post on that topic. Black is good for items, but White is better for Pokemon. Pick your choice.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ©oke - Mar. 23, 2011

(Mar. 22, 2011  11:44 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2011  6:10 AM)Nile Wrote:

Read my post on that topic. Black is good for items, but White is better for Pokemon. Pick your choice.

Black is also good 4 battling (black city) and white has Genreration I-IV pokemon in the white forest to catch

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Mc Frown - Mar. 23, 2011

(Mar. 22, 2011  2:07 AM)Idk Wrote: I havent seen anything about a V.s. Seeker or an item like that so no you can't I've Googled and Serebiied it and havent found it

Just fight the E4/Champion over and over or the rich people in the house in Undella Town.

And White is better, especially for Opelucid Town.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - NoodooSoup - Mar. 24, 2011

(Mar. 23, 2011  7:24 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2011  2:07 AM)Idk Wrote: I havent seen anything about a V.s. Seeker or an item like that so no you can't I've Googled and Serebiied it and havent found it

Just fight the E4/Champion over and over or the rich people in the house in Undella Town.

And White is better, especially for Opelucid Town.

I agree. Opelucid City in Black is just sooo... bleh. Undetailed, that's what.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Idek - Mar. 24, 2011

How do you invite people to White Forest/Black City

RE: Pokemon Black/White - |Joe| - Mar. 24, 2011

Talk to them over someone else's Entralink.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - Mar. 24, 2011

im already sorta bored with this game
caught all of the legendaries that i can
VICTINI I NEED YOU!!!!!
my wi-fi is retarded for some reason and will not work

RE: Pokemon Black/White - djbladerman - Mar. 24, 2011

i easly beated the 8 gyms espt the first one with tipeg and his evolutions in one try

RE: Pokemon Black/White - djbladerman - Mar. 24, 2011

i easly beated the 8 gyms espt the first one with tipeg and his evolutions in one try

RE: Pokemon Black/White - K17khairi - Mar. 24, 2011

Subway battle is awesome. Electivire from my HG helps me a lot all the way till the 21st win streak XD
Aim : to get the Power items for training.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ƛnubis - Mar. 24, 2011

Im sick of the game I beat it but i need colabin then i will have all the legendaries ( Besides the other musketeeers)

my team

LV 75 Charazard

LV 73 Feraligator

Lv70 Pikachu

Lv 69 Alakazam

Lv 69 Uzephesant

Lv 68 Umbreon ( for baton pass)