World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Garion - Mar. 21, 2011

actually i donwloaded wonder card during the event but...i recieved late for Event pokemon from delivery man

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Idek - Mar. 21, 2011

oh well do you need all three for zourawhatever

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Dusk - Mar. 21, 2011

(Mar. 21, 2011  12:55 AM)Dusk Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2011  12:54 AM)Idk Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2011  11:48 PM)garion Wrote: Finaly i ve got Reshiram

Timid
31 21 20 31 18 31

i am still worry about def and SP def but..
still happy with it
and also Event suicune and entei

suicune
relaxed
31 4 31 19 31 14

entei
adamant
31 31 21 21 21 21

do you need all three dogs to get zoruarak(idk how to speel it)and how did u get them i need em

Read the post again. It says EVENT suicune and Entei. And you only need one of them.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ƛnubis - Mar. 21, 2011

How do yo find your friend code

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Idek - Mar. 21, 2011

its in ur pal pad u need to connect to wi-fi first
Dusk i didnt see that my bad

RE: Pokemon Black/White - JBey - Mar. 21, 2011

yo, i hate 2 things: 1) new computers and 2) Wifi... MY NEW COMPUTER DOESNT HAV IT!!! GAH!!! Anywho, I'm what I like to call a mid-teir trainer... The right moves, team, and pokemon, but a NOOB when it comes to EV's and IV's... Btw, LOVE THE NEW 3D CITY Gasp !!!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - |Joe| - Mar. 21, 2011

What ARE EV's and IV's anyway? I'm confused there.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Nile - Mar. 21, 2011

(Mar. 20, 2011  8:36 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: I just beat Drayden. My team:
lvl 50 Samurott
lvl 24 Simisear
lvl 23 Tranquill
lvl 43 Victini
lvl 22 Sandile
lvl 20 Maractus
Headin 4 Victory Road now. Cant wait to get Reshiram after I beat the Elite 4 and battle N
seriously why dont you train Your gonna get Pownzer by N and reshiram will probably beat you my team then was
Vinicti Lv.48
Serpieror Lv.49
Unfezant Lv.45
Zebrastrika Lv.42
Axew Lv.37
beartic Lv.39
and the last two i just caught before the Gym
(Mar. 20, 2011  10:58 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: Hey guys. Im on Route 10 headin to Victory Road. Also here is my Black Friend Code if you want it.
Name:Joey
FC:3439-2373-1549
hey i will add you mine IS
Alex:0948 1790 0408
everyone add me
just did the awesomest global trade zoura for lilgant

RE: Pokemon Black/White - .:J:. - Mar. 21, 2011

woah dudes! really wierd glitch i was walking in a pokeshop to buy some ultra balls to catch kyurem when the event guy was there. i talked to him and he gave me a shiny keldeo? what the heck? and then i went to the place where you meant to catch keldeo and caught him again?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - pegasis rider - Mar. 21, 2011

my friend code is 0819 3210 2777 name cathal

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ultra - Mar. 21, 2011

(Mar. 20, 2011  10:39 PM)Dusk Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2011  10:22 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Does it matter too much which one you get? Also are these compatible with the original DS?

Look up on google: Pokemon white and black exclusives. There are certain pokemon and places that are exclusive to each game. For example, white version has white forest while black version has black city. And yes it is compatible with the original DS.

Which ones is better though based on the pokemon and places exclusive to that game. I have no idea what the pokemon are like so I can't decide.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - trumpetblade - Mar. 21, 2011

White is cooler.

Anyone want to battle me? Pm me!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Mar. 21, 2011

...How specific.
For the version exclusives, new ones only since you can just transfer old ones.
White gives you better chances of finding more old pokes that were actually good thanks to the after-E4 White Forest area. 32 exclusives, but Black has Black City to battle the final forms of all those pokes like Larvitar (which is catchable in White Forest)
Black exclusive-White exclusive
Mandibuzz<Braviary, for sure
Whimsicott=Lilligant, they are both good in their own respect
I would have to say Gothithelle<Reuniclus, because of abilities, even though Reuniclus is better for sweeps while Gothi is a better special wall. Gothi is better if you get it from Dream World though.
Reshiram=Zekrom, because they are both amazing at what they do. Reshiram for special and Zekrom for physical.
Tornadus<Thundurus IMO, because of the typing and movepool, although their base stats are the same. If you want uniqueness, go for Tornadus though because of its unique single flying type.
I would recommend White because it has more pros than cons and more pros and less cons than Black. However, both are good in their own aspect, so it's up to you of course Ultrablader.

Just before E4 Round 1, my team:
Samurott Lv. 47
Excadrill Lv. 46
Stoutland Lv. 46
Conkeldurr Lv. 46 (finally)
Zebstrika Lv. 46
Rufflet Lv. 51 (SPAM training it for Lv. 54 Braviary, then getting the others up there)

So I still have a long way to go...

if you want to battle my fc is 0819 3210 2777 name cathal and then go to the union room

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ƛnubis - Mar. 21, 2011

(Mar. 21, 2011  8:49 AM)Nwolf Wrote: woah dudes! really wierd glitch i was walking in a pokeshop to buy some ultra balls to catch kyurem when the event guy was there. i talked to him and he gave me a shiny keldeo? what the heck? and then i went to the place where you meant to catch keldeo and caught him again?

LOL I would not care bexcause i caught a shiny Keldo though.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Boxy ID - Mar. 21, 2011

(Mar. 21, 2011  8:43 PM)pegasis rider Wrote: if you want to battle my fc is 0819 3210 2777 name cathal and then go to the union room

Do you mean wifi club?

yeah

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Shabalabadoo - Mar. 21, 2011

(Mar. 21, 2011  6:30 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2011  10:39 PM)Dusk Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2011  10:22 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Does it matter too much which one you get? Also are these compatible with the original DS?

Look up on google: Pokemon white and black exclusives. There are certain pokemon and places that are exclusive to each game. For example, white version has white forest while black version has black city. And yes it is compatible with the original DS.

Which ones is better though based on the pokemon and places exclusive to that game. I have no idea what the pokemon are like so I can't decide.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White?pid=567958#pid567958

That's what I based my decision on.
I got white

My dream team
Carracosta LV42
Simipour LV48
Braviary LV55
Zweilous LV51
Simisear LV50
Simisage LV52
P.S: does anyone know what lv zweilous evolves i really want a hydreigon.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - |Joe| - Mar. 21, 2011

Zweilous evolves at level 62, if not that then 60.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Blink. - Mar. 21, 2011

(Mar. 21, 2011  11:04 PM)hitman-tutor Wrote: My dream team
Carracosta LV42
Simipour LV48
Braviary LV55
Zweilous LV51
Simisear LV50
Simisage LV52
P.S: does anyone know what lv zweilous evolves i really want a hydreigon.

level 64

Thank you, now its lv 58. only 6 more levels

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Light Yagami - Mar. 22, 2011

my friend code is 176420027495 everyone add me
and i will add you

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Mar. 22, 2011

(Mar. 21, 2011  8:49 AM)Nwolf Wrote: woah dudes! really wierd glitch i was walking in a pokeshop to buy some ultra balls to catch kyurem when the event guy was there. i talked to him and he gave me a shiny keldeo? what the heck? and then i went to the place where you meant to catch keldeo and caught him again?

Would you like to trade me that Keldeo? Wink I'll give you a Fraxure for it. Low offer but still pretty good because you already have a shiny one.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - PattyCakeChamp! - Mar. 22, 2011

What is a keldeo ?