World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Garion - Mar. 19, 2011

carp!!! not able to do Dream world until 23th...because Earthquake issue

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Dusk - Mar. 19, 2011

(Mar. 19, 2011  8:08 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Hey Guys.

Emolga or Blitzle/Zebstrika or Tynamo/Eelektrik/Eelektross?

Rufflet or Archen I have found a Trade but Im wondering what you guys think is Better.

Thanks

Eelektross, why? He has the ability levitate so ground doesn't affect him So nothing is super effective against him. Also his attack and defense are higher.

Archen, why? It is part rock type so electric attacks do not effect it, although Rufflet looks cooler.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Chups - Mar. 19, 2011

Ok Ill ditch Blitzle.

Thanks heaps.

P.S Knowledgeable Member?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Hov - Mar. 19, 2011

Rufflet /Braviary is probly one of the epic looking flying types IMO. Plus Braviary is rly rly strong!. But its up to you.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pony - Mar. 19, 2011

I can't find an Archen or a Rufflet.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Mar. 19, 2011

Archen=Fossil from Backpacker in Relic Castle in Desert Resort. She stands by the corner of the second quicksand pit you see once you get inside. Stay close to the edge and choose the Plume Fossil for Archen.
Rufflet=Outside eight gym, around 40~50ish. (not sure, haven't gotten up to it yet,)

Oh, and I caught Cobalion using about 20 ultra balls and 2 timer balls (second timer ball caught him.) Before GYM 7! *.* Oh YEAH. And my Herdier and Dewott evolved. All I need is my best friend to come over so I can trade him and back to get my Conkeldurr. And I caught a female Axew with Mold Breaker and Adamant nature and 29 IV's in Atk and Spd on my first try. WIN.
(Mar. 19, 2011  8:22 AM)Dusk Wrote:

Rufflet or Archen I have found a Trade but Im wondering what you guys think is Better.

Thanks

Eelektross, why? He has the ability levitate so ground doesn't affect him So nothing is super effective against him. Also his attack and defense are higher.

Archen, why? It is part rock type so electric attacks do not effect it, although Rufflet looks cooler.

I agree with both, but things like Gravity (move), Smack Down (move), and Mold Breaker (ability) bring Eelektross back down/negate its ability, so it's technically not invincible.

Rock does not resist Electric, only Ground. Rock is normal against electric, with vice versa also true. Archen/Archeops has 5 weaknesses: Steel, Rock, Ice, Electric, and Water. But Archen should be chosen because its stats and movepool are absolutely amazing. However, it is a glass cannon thanks to its ability, which lowers its Atk and SpA by half when below 50% of its health (from start of orange bar down). But it has an attack higher than Excadrill, a SpA on par with Hydreigon, and a Spd that comes close to Ninjask. Totally worth it IMO.

Just got Archen. on my way to opelucid city.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Boxy ID - Mar. 19, 2011

Thanks

Archen can be affected by electric moves. rock is affected by electric, ground types arent.
Dream world♪ Out in a couple of days♪Dream world♪

Just learned volcarana can learn fly.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Idek - Mar. 19, 2011

I just beat the 8th gym!(victory music plays)
my team is
lvl.45 Emboar
lvl.43 Samurott
lvl.41 Semisage
lvl.40 Archeops
lvl.39 Stoutland
lvl.36 Serperior(only to evolve it from Servine which I just did! I like the way they evolve on here.)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Mar. 19, 2011

(Mar. 19, 2011  1:49 PM)storm dranzer Wrote: I can't find an Archen or a Rufflet.

rufflet is only in white you have black dont you i posted that already.
(Mar. 19, 2011  8:20 AM)garion Wrote: carp!!! not able to do Dream world until 23th...because Earthquake issue

were not able till the 30Pinching_eyes so bored ill ive been doing is training my deino which evolved and is 59 almost to its final evolution.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Mr. Armani - Mar. 19, 2011

My Friend Code Wanna Trade?
Frank=0260 9760 7238

RE: Pokemon Black/White - PattyCakeChamp! - Mar. 19, 2011

Anyone want to trade a Zekrom I will give a lv 70 Ho oh for it

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Mr. Armani - Mar. 20, 2011

i wanna trade Zekrom give me until next Friday

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Mar. 20, 2011

i just got a ingame egg that hathed to the pre evoled volcarona coolness

RE: Pokemon Black/White - pegasis rider - Mar. 20, 2011

can you please rate my team

Zoroark(training) lv 56(wi-fi trade)

Emboar lv 73

Salamance lv100(poke-transfer)

Serperior lv 56(wi-fi trade)

Braviary lv 56

Samurott lv 62(wi-fi trade)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Katsuya - Mar. 20, 2011

(Mar. 20, 2011  1:09 AM)pegasis rider Wrote: can you please rate my team

Emboar lv 73

Braviary lv 56

I Say it's Good. Nice Salamence.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Dusk - Mar. 20, 2011

Oh ya, the one on route 18 right?
Regular Team Legendary Team
Zebstrika Lvl 51 Kyurem Lvl 76
Darmanitan Lvl 53 Zekrom Lvl 56
Samurott Lvl 55 Cobalion Lvl 56
Braviary Lvl 54 Virizon Lvl 56
Golurk Lvl 55 Terrakion Lvl 56
Bisharp Lvl 55 Thundurus Lvl 56

Is it just me or does it seem like Heatran and Heatmor are related? There names are related, same kind of design, both fire types, and both found in Victory Road.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - |Joe| - Mar. 20, 2011

Too bad Heatran isn't on Victory Road

RE: Pokemon Black/White - pegasis rider - Mar. 20, 2011

(Mar. 20, 2011  1:12 AM)Ichiro Wrote:

Emboar lv 73

Braviary lv 56

thanks it was hard to train

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Boxy ID - Mar. 20, 2011

(Mar. 20, 2011  2:15 AM)pegasis rider Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2011  1:12 AM)Ichiro Wrote:

Emboar lv 73

Braviary lv 56

thanks it was hard to train
Its a perfect team.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Chups - Mar. 20, 2011

Training in Route 16/Lostlorn Forest. Not really getting anywhere though.

Dewott Lvl 30
Drilbur Lvl 28
Darumaka Lvl 28
Archen Lvl 28
Gothita Lvl 24

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Mar. 20, 2011

beat champion i am the champion and aldors the loser ha ha it was the most epic champion battle i ever had i started my journey with tepig and laid the final hit with emboar.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ©oke - Mar. 20, 2011

Just beat Brycen. On way 2 Dragon Spiral Tower

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Nile - Mar. 20, 2011

hey would anyone wifi battle cause this is my team
i Pro but my pokemon form my platium did not work on the transfer
(Mar. 19, 2011  2:38 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Archen=Fossil from Backpacker in Relic Castle in Desert Resort. She stands by the corner of the second quicksand pit you see once you get inside. Stay close to the edge and choose the Plume Fossil for Archen.
Rufflet=Outside eight gym, around 40~50ish. (not sure, haven't gotten up to it yet,)

Oh, and I caught Cobalion using about 20 ultra balls and 2 timer balls (second timer ball caught him.) Before GYM 7! *.* Oh YEAH. And my Herdier and Dewott evolved. All I need is my best friend to come over so I can trade him and back to get my Conkeldurr. And I caught a female Axew with Mold Breaker and Adamant nature and 29 IV's in Atk and Spd on my first try. WIN.

Thanks

I agree with both, but things like Gravity (move), Smack Down (move), and Mold Breaker (ability) bring Eelektross back down/negate its ability, so it's technically not invincible.

Rock does not resist Electric, only Ground. Rock is normal against electric, with vice versa also true. Archen/Archeops has 5 weaknesses: Steel, Rock, Ice, Electric, and Water. But Archen should be chosen because its stats and movepool are absolutely amazing. However, it is a glass cannon thanks to its ability, which lowers its Atk and SpA by half when below 50% of its health (from start of orange bar down). But it has an attack higher than Excadrill, a SpA on par with Hydreigon, and a Spd that comes close to Ninjask. Totally worth it IMO.
you took 20 i took 1Dusk ball and done it is in my box but otherwise i do not use it and why archen to my choice i would go with gigalith it has alot of defense and if you get a roggenola with sturdy really helps
Finished all the game it says 39:54 on time played lol anyways best battle winning form the start losing in the end against volcorano thats when its good to hit People in the face with a stone edge
In training
Darmatian Lv.42
Beratic Lv.43
Swanna Lv.35
Excadrill Lv.49
Just in case something goes wrong
Vinicti Lv.58
Kyurem Lv.89