World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Garion - Mar. 17, 2011

oh...doens't it run away when u hit??

man what pokemon shoud i hatch now???
right!!! IMMUNITY(dreamworld) Gliger

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ƛnubis - Mar. 17, 2011

7 th gym

LV 45 samurott
LV 39 krockorott
LV 37 Uzephesent
Lv 37 Lit wik
Lv 40 Zebstrika
lV 35 dRILBUR

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Boxy ID - Mar. 17, 2011

(Mar. 17, 2011  11:57 AM)Dusk Wrote: Anyone have any ideas on who to use my master ball on?

Use it on your roaming pokemon. dont use on Zekrom cause u can catch it real easy with five ultra balls.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - K17khairi - Mar. 17, 2011

-.-" I need a Snivy and panpour. Anyone wants to trade them to me?
Anything for exchange as Ive just transfered my ditto to White (and I wont give any Legendaries)
PM me, please Unhappy

(Mar. 17, 2011  4:03 PM)K17khairi Wrote: -.-" I need a Snivy and panpour. Anyone wants to trade them to me?
Anything for exchange as Ive just transfered my ditto to White (and I wont give any Legendaries)
PM me, please Unhappy

i caught a panpor yesterday, ill trade you.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - PattyCakeChamp! - Mar. 17, 2011

I need a solosis and Rufflet male anyone has any pm me not giving legendaries

RE: Pokemon Black/White - |Joe| - Mar. 17, 2011

(Mar. 17, 2011  2:39 PM)hitman-tutor Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2011  11:57 AM)Dusk Wrote: Anyone have any ideas on who to use my master ball on?

Use it on your roaming pokemon. dont use on Zekrom cause u can catch it real easy with five ultra balls.

No because Thundurus and Tornadus can be easily caught. I would say use it on Zekrom/Reshiram, Kyurem, or Landorus since they are all hard to catch. Especially Kyurem and Landorus (Kyurem is 75 and Landorus is 70).

RE: Pokemon Black/White - PattyCakeChamp! - Mar. 17, 2011

(Mar. 17, 2011  7:38 PM)|Joe| Wrote:

No because Thundurus and Tornadus can be easily caught. I would say use it on Zekrom/Reshiram, Kyurem, or Landorus since they are all hard to catch. Especially Kyurem and Landorus (Kyurem is 75 and Landorus is 70).
I have the same question. But Kyuurem and Landorus are easily caught as well unless I am a MLG at pokemon or something

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Dusk - Mar. 17, 2011

I have a male rufflet, it's around Lvl 40

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Mar. 17, 2011

Sweet! Jolly Archen with perfect IV's in attack and speed! WIN. On my 4th try too! Drilbur evolved into Excadrill, and Blitzle into Zebstrika. Here we go, Gym 6!
Daikenki the Dewott: Lv. 32
Doryuuzu the Excadrill Lv. 31
Roopushin the Gurdurr Lv. 29
Zeburaika the Zebstrika Lv. 29
Muurando the Herdier Lv. 29
Archeos the Archen Lv. 25
Next to evolve: Herdier->Stoutland at Lv. 32
Training Archen to be on par. Can't wait to beat Gym 6 and get Acrobatics for it! It will pwn! And currently attack ev training for it. Anyone know good ev hotspots for attack, sp. attack and speed?

Just caught Terrakion in Victory Road! The Trio is mine!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Dan - Mar. 17, 2011

Perhaps I no longer know the realities, but I swear it wouldn't take more than a week to complete the Pokemon games.. Has it gotten harder since Diamond..? :V Seriously easy, I thought. (Though I have had some practice.)

Depends on if you train or not or if you do every possible battle and talk to every single person. For me it usually takes about 20 hours of game play

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Dan - Mar. 17, 2011

I just go through everything quickly and find secrets/battles/certain pokemon afterward.

I cought my kyurem with only 2 ultra balls. it had max hp. i dont know about landorus though.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - |Joe| - Mar. 17, 2011

(Mar. 17, 2011  9:09 PM)hitman-tutor Wrote:

I cought my kyurem with only 2 ultra balls. it had max hp. i dont know about landorus though.

Rlly? Took me about ten when he was in the low red zone. But yes Landorus is VERY hard to catch. Volcaron is annoying too now that I think of it.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Mar. 17, 2011

i found volcanron kinda hard but down a b works for me in this game!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pony - Mar. 17, 2011

Adler is hard to beat. Especially with only 2 weakened pokemon and no revives.

im training for him my team...
emboar
victini
simisage
deino curently training
bisharp
braivory

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pony - Mar. 17, 2011

Pokemon in training:
Vullaby
Dragonair
Haxorous
Pretty stressful

yeah training is stresful and i battle a canadian girl on the random battles and won.it was my first win so im happy everyone else was japanese with over 200 wins they one because the fount every thing since they got it a year before.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Chups - Mar. 17, 2011

Im training my Blitzle and Darumaka. Its annoying as.

I take ages to finish the Pokemon Games. 1 Because I hardly ever have time to play it and 2 I just train and Explore and everything First Smile

RE: Pokemon Black/White - K17khairi - Mar. 18, 2011

got panpour from hitman ^^ trio monkeys!

Now to get a snivy. Hmmmm.
Anyone?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Dusk - Mar. 18, 2011

Training for the Elite Four.

Cobalion Lvl 45
Samurott Lvl 45
Darmanitan Lvl 45
Gorlurk Lvl 45
Rufflet Lvl 45
(Sixth spot saved for Zekrom)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - |Joe| - Mar. 18, 2011

Make sure they're all level 50, otherwise you'll lose on the Elite Four, N, and Ghestis.