World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - |Joe| - Mar. 15, 2011

(Mar. 15, 2011  12:12 AM)hitman-tutor Wrote: will it be in america?

Eventually, yes. And to the post above me Zorua and Zoroark can technically be called Legendaries since you can only get them through an event.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Boxy ID - Mar. 15, 2011

(Mar. 15, 2011  12:18 AM)|Joe| Wrote:

Eventually, yes. And to the post above me Zorua and Zoroark can technically be called Legendaries since you can only get them through an event.

but you can breed them, and they evolve. (cant wait for genosect)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - The Fire Wyrm - Mar. 15, 2011

(Mar. 15, 2011  12:08 AM)|Joe| Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2011  12:07 AM)hitman-tutor Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2011  11:33 PM)|Joe| Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2011  10:32 PM)hitman-tutor Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2011  6:46 AM)|Joe| Wrote: I've now found all the Sages, beat the Elite Four twice, and I'm only missing 2 Legendaries in my Pokedex for Unova and they are Tornadus and Landorus.

do you have keldeo, meleotta, and genosect?
can some one trade me a solosis?

Ah yeah I meant ones available in the U.S.A w/o the Action Replay, kinda figured that was understood......but yeah I just traded over Tornadus and caught Landorus.

cool, BTW do you know how to get genosect, i really want one.

Action Replay, or through the recent Mystery Gift event they had in Japan.
Which I got through my friend who he had gotten from his cousin in japan over Wi-Fi.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - MLdragoMaster - Mar. 15, 2011

(Mar. 15, 2011  12:18 AM)|Joe| Wrote:

But they evolve and they breed so they are classed as event only pokemon

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Shabalabadoo - Mar. 15, 2011

Ever since I got the c-gear, when I press continue on the main menu, it asks me if I want to turn on wireless communications.
Will dat always happen?
Or can I set it to default?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Boxy ID - Mar. 15, 2011

(Mar. 15, 2011  1:16 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Ever since I got the c-gear, when I press continue on the main menu, it asks me if I want to turn on wireless communications.
Will dat always happen?
Or can I set it to default?

no, it will always do that.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Mar. 15, 2011

Ha. Ha. HAHA. HAHAHAHAHAHA I finally got POKÉMON WHITE THIS MORNING, LITERALLY ON THE SCHOOL BUS!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin So happy. I'm just past the first gym (with only an hour of play) with a:
Lv. 17 Dewott
Lv. 11 Purrloin, Pansear, and Lillipup
Currently on the hunt for a Drillbur in the cave, found the cloud of dust once but it became a ground gem D:

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pony - Mar. 15, 2011

How can you get Zorua over Wi-Fi?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Mar. 15, 2011

you cant you need gamestops celebii which ended the day black and white came out.i got mine that day our you can breed zoaroark.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pony - Mar. 15, 2011

How do you get Zoroark?

You need either the event Suicune, Raikou, or Entei from Gamestop.

evolve zorua our get zoarork.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Chups - Mar. 15, 2011

(Mar. 15, 2011  2:30 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Ha. Ha. HAHA. HAHAHAHAHAHA I finally got POKÉMON WHITE THIS MORNING, LITERALLY ON THE SCHOOL BUS!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin So happy. I'm just past the first gym (with only an hour of play) with a:
Lv. 17 Dewott
Currently on the hunt for a Drillbur in the cave, found the cloud of dust once but it became a ground gem D:

Grrrr.
I have been trying for AGES! To find that Drilbur. I have found 2 Dust Clouds which Turned out to be a Everstone and something else.

Also I Desperately need a Level 10-15 Rufflet. PLEASE!!!I will accept lower.
Can anyone just Breed one?
My party ATM is

Lvl . 18 Dewott
Lvl. 15 Pansear (This is only a temporary Team member)
Looking for Drilbur in Wellspring Cave..........

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Idek - Mar. 15, 2011

has the event for the three dogs came out i want to get them

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Azlanslayer - Mar. 15, 2011

(Mar. 15, 2011  2:44 AM)|Joe| Wrote: You need either the event Suicune, Raikou, or Entei from Gamestop.

How about those Jap Shiny Suicune, Raikou or Entei? I got them from the event Grin

(Mar. 15, 2011  7:47 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2011  2:30 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Ha. Ha. HAHA. HAHAHAHAHAHA I finally got POKÉMON WHITE THIS MORNING, LITERALLY ON THE SCHOOL BUS!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin So happy. I'm just past the first gym (with only an hour of play) with a:
Lv. 17 Dewott

Grrrr.
I have been trying for AGES! To find that Drilbur. I have found 2 Dust Clouds which Turned out to be a Everstone and something else.

My party ATM is

Lvl . 18 Dewott

you can only find them 40 to 50 around the 8th gym.
(Mar. 15, 2011  8:33 AM)Idk Wrote: has the event for the three dogs came out i want to get them

its long gone befor black and white came out.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - drybones41 - Mar. 15, 2011

Pokemon black/white is a really good game. I couldn't wait for the uk release so i ask my parents to buy pokemon white from japan last year. They actually said yes Smile (Thankfully the game wasn't region locked so i could play it on my dslite) I could understand the story dialogue a bit by looking at the scenery, listening to the music and seeing what was happening. Completed the game after 5 weeks of playing it. Took me days to actually know what to do and where to go without any problems.
Bought the UK release, completed it then traded the pokemon over.(took a long time)

Judging by people who want drilbur, i have one but from my japan game(the name of it is in japanese, when evolved the name should change to the english name). It's legit and stuff.It's the same lvl when i caught it, lvl 26 from chargestone cave.

Anyone want?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - dman12 - Mar. 15, 2011

just got my new team together it is lvl 98 emboar lvl 97 volcarona lvl 100 victini lvl 98 haxorus lvl 99 kyoremu and lvl 99 zaruark any1 wanna trade ?

My usual team is Darkrai, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Heatran, and Moltres (all lvl. 100) However now I think I'm going to use Darkrai, Dialga, Giratina, Zekrom, Kyurem, and Heatran. That is, once I get Zekrom and Kyurem to lvl. 100

RE: Pokemon Black/White - pegasis rider - Mar. 15, 2011

those any one have a zouro they dont want that i could have

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Chups - Mar. 15, 2011

(Mar. 15, 2011  1:03 PM)bladerxack8522 Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2011  7:47 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote:
Lv. 17 Dewott

Grrrr.

My party ATM is

Lvl . 18 Dewott

you can only find them 40 to 50 around the 8th gym.
(Mar. 15, 2011  8:33 AM)Idk Wrote: has the event for the three dogs came out i want to get them

its long gone befor black and white came out.

Ever heard of Breeding?
Its good you should try it Sometime.
I just caught My Drilbur. Well my Bro helped me and he found it and IR 'd it To me But im Equally happy!
Im Training in Pinwheel Forest ATM. Then I will take on 2nd Gym.

Team.
Dewott - 19
Drilbur- 15

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Mar. 15, 2011

My team as of right now: Just beat 3rd gym, with (on route 4 after Rival battles, going after Archeops (finally! YES):
Samur the Dewott- Lv. 23
Exca the Drilbur- Lv. 22
Stou the Herdier- Lv. 22
Durr the Timburr- Lv. 22
Strik the Blitzle- Lv. 22
Going after Arch the Archen

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Gamer420 - Mar. 15, 2011

5 badges, here's my team:

Churchill (As in Winston Churchill.) the Victini - Lv. 34

Confusion,
Flame Charge,
Reversal,
Headbutt

Smugleaf the Serperior Lv - 36

Coil,
Leaf Blade,
Mega Drain,
Slam

Capucchino the Miccino (I pronounce it as Min - Chee- No, Capucchino sounds like that - ish.) LV - 33

Sing,
Wake-Up Slap,
Echoed Voice,
Swift

Death Note the Panpour (My Death Note addiction has got out of hand. Tongue_out) LV - 31

Scald,
Bite,
Cut,
Acrobatics

Still looking for a Tynamo....

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Katsuya - Mar. 15, 2011

I Finally got Pokemon White! I got Oshawott and it evolved into a Dewott. I Also got Pansear and some others. And I Cannot Find a @#$% Pansage!Angry Its So hard!Pinching_eyes_2 (Looking for Pansage,Tynamo,Shelmet,Mienfoo, And Deino Their my Future Team)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - drybones41 - Mar. 16, 2011

Looking for a pokemon to replace tirtuoga, haven't found any good tanks that can take hit after hit but can also deal a decent amount of damage besides the regi family.[/align]

Cynthia is pretty tough to beat with pokemon lvl 70 and up. Her garchomp just killed my rekrom, kyurem and reshiram in one hit with dragon rush.