World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pony - Mar. 13, 2011

My Team is
Reshiram lv 56
Haxorous lv 55
Samurott lv 66
kyurem lv 76
Audino lv 20 (HM person)
Dratini lv 44 (in training)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Kid Trunks - Mar. 13, 2011

ive got pokemon black and pokemon in this reagen are weird

RE: Pokemon Black/White - darkbull15 - Mar. 13, 2011

I want victini but my birthdays on april 17!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pony - Mar. 13, 2011

(Mar. 13, 2011  8:04 PM)darkbull15 Wrote: I want victini but my birthdays on april 17!

That stinks for you. + your friends can't give you a breeded one because he doesn't have a gender.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - dman12 - Mar. 13, 2011

(Mar. 13, 2011  1:17 PM)janpegasus Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2011  8:59 PM)darkangelkaieru Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2011  7:37 PM)dman12 Wrote: i completed the game 3 days ago and the team ive got is haxorus lvl 91, emboar lvl 96, hydreigon lvl 89, zaruark lvl 94, metagross lvl 92 and kyuremu lvl 92 <----(nor sure about spelling) im about to face cynthia in undella town any tips about her pokemon and how good they are?

dude with that team you can kill her.it was really easy and i only used 3 pokemon my serperior lv 82 my kyurem lv 75 and my reshiram lv 56.

Yeah! but her milotic is deadly... Its too dangerous... Though with that team, you'll have no problems with her.
just beaten her lol werent that hard and ive caught cobalion and victini where are terrakion and the other 1?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Mar. 13, 2011

(Mar. 13, 2011  3:50 PM)shiny cthulu Wrote: Does anyone here know when the dream world and global link will be working

i posted that march 30 read around.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Hov - Mar. 13, 2011

So like my Zorua evovled to a Zoroak! Hmf My team is getting better and better ;D

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Chups - Mar. 13, 2011

I need this game soon....otherwise I do have a Knife in my house........

I have decided to do this offer that GAME Store has a List of Games that you trade in to get any New relase for $28 Im doing that with MarioKart Wii.

Im starting to have Second Thoughts on Snivel Or whatever. Grass type Starter.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - The Fire Wyrm - Mar. 13, 2011

Does anybody have the pokemon modifier cheat code? if you do, pass it here.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Hov - Mar. 13, 2011

(Mar. 13, 2011  11:36 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Does anybody have the pokemon modifier cheat code? if you do, pass it here.

This got me catching Zorua, Rufflet, Unova starters, and Victini Get Any Pokemon You Want, Have Fun!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - The Fire Wyrm - Mar. 13, 2011

It does not have it.... could you give m the code?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pony - Mar. 14, 2011

(Mar. 13, 2011  1:17 PM)janpegasus Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2011  8:59 PM)darkangelkaieru Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2011  7:37 PM)dman12 Wrote: i completed the game 3 days ago and the team ive got is haxorus lvl 91, emboar lvl 96, hydreigon lvl 89, zaruark lvl 94, metagross lvl 92 and kyuremu lvl 92 <----(nor sure about spelling) im about to face cynthia in undella town any tips about her pokemon and how good they are?

dude with that team you can kill her.it was really easy and i only used 3 pokemon my serperior lv 82 my kyurem lv 75 and my reshiram lv 56. fire Wyrm, why do you need cheats? The only person I had trouble with was the ghost elite 4. Otherwise, everything was done on my first/ 2nd try.

Yeah! but her milotic is deadly... Its too dangerous... Though with that team, you'll have no problems with her...

@Rotation- I think he might be talking about facing the same Pokemon repetitively.... Like Rattata in Fire red/Leaf green
Cynthia is easy if you have a good party of pokemon and a LOT of max revives and Full restores.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Hov - Mar. 14, 2011

(Mar. 13, 2011  11:58 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: It does not have it.... could you give m the code?

Yes it does! You have to get the newer version of the AR and it'll work.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Chups - Mar. 14, 2011

Ok I have thought out a Rough team.
Obviously I can't keep these all in my Party at once I know that.

Axew, Rufflet, Vanillite, Oshawott, Drilbur, Darumaka, Archen and I'm going to trade over a Growlithe or Vulpix.

I am probably going to get Snivy as well.

Thoughts? Changes?

(Mar. 14, 2011  1:04 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Ok I have thought out a Rough team.
Obviously I can't keep these all in my Party at once I know that.

Axew, Rufflet, Vanillite, Oshawott, Drilbur, Darumaka, Archen and I'm going to trade over a Growlithe or Vulpix.

I am probably going to get Snivy as well.

Thoughts? Changes?

Yes, Evolved forms.

Use the modifier code and figure out. Lol. If you are using it get
Axew
Zorua(Friggin strong dark moves)
Tepig (For sure lol)
Snivy (If you can't get Snivy, get Pansage as your back-up, besides Pansage is stronger than Snivy in ATK and DEF)
Emolga
Rufflet
Oshawott
Those are my recommanded team through out the journey, it helped me alot.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Shabalabadoo - Mar. 14, 2011

So, I now have two badges, and so far I love this game.
I'd even go as far to say that its possibly my favorite Pokemon game.
I like how it's more based on strategy in battles, than previous games.
I also like the storyline so far.
The levels set for trainers and gym leaders I really like also

RE: Pokemon Black/White - bb gregandcin - Mar. 14, 2011

(Mar. 13, 2011  9:19 PM)storm dranzer Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2011  8:04 PM)darkbull15 Wrote: I want victini but my birthdays on april 17!

That stinks for you. + your friends can't give you a breeded one because he doesn't have a gender.

use a ditto(post game transfer) and a victini in a day care and you will get a victini egg. trust me because a non gender pokemon and ditto make the non gender

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Mar. 14, 2011

i find the game to easy i leveled up so easy i was always 5 levels ahead the gym leaders.

I'm glad they made the bad team sort of good, but at the end of the game, I would say not.

NO Spoilers PLEASE!! LOL.

This is how will be when I get the game.

Osawott, Vanillite, Emolga, Darumaka, Drilbur, Rufflet (Need to Trade with my Bro).

All these Pokemon are close when you start the Game. Route 5-10 Etc.
I will trade Axew when I can and it Will go on my Team, Also I would have Archen on there when I get it. But it comes Later in the Game!
I may get a Zorua if I can be Stuffed!

Lol rember guys ask me for help if you need it!
~~~~~~~
Chupa, thats a good choice too Darumaka isnt a bad choice too.
~~~~~~~~
Also just caught a lvl 70 Victini and Im saving it for someone who really needs it lol.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Boxy ID - Mar. 14, 2011

(Mar. 14, 2011  1:54 AM)Devil The Beyer Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2011  9:19 PM)storm dranzer Wrote:

use a ditto(post game transfer) and a victini in a day care and you will get a victini egg. trust me because a non gender pokemon and ditto make the non gender

just because porygon(non-gender) can breed with ditto doesnt mean victini can. it is a lengedary pokemon; ledgendary=no breeding

Also Snivy or Pansage?
Anyone?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Mar. 14, 2011

you can get both pansage are in pinwheel forest with the other monkeys.but i chopopse pansage high speed and attack besides it can take downm the fire ape it learns rock slide.