World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ƛnubis - Mar. 10, 2011

I think it is carp that u have to use the poke transfer machine instead of just trading.

@ @otation Why not oshhawatt itmay look weak but samurott is like...beast

Is ist just me or is there a lot of adamants in the game. Im only at the 7 gym and i have over 5

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Amaterasu - Mar. 10, 2011

Hey got the game but which starter should I get?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Dusk - Mar. 10, 2011

I always go with the water type! They always seem to have the type advantage and look the coolest.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Light Yagami - Mar. 10, 2011

well it depends on how hard you want the game tp be. snivy=hardest,oshawatt=normal,and tepig=easy.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Idek - Mar. 10, 2011

is this game really this good?should i get it?i was gonna get the beyblade game but after reading this idk what to do lol

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Dusk - Mar. 10, 2011

(Mar. 10, 2011  4:29 AM)darkangelkaieru Wrote: well it depends on how hard you want the game tp be. snivy=hardest,oshawatt=normal,and tepig=easy.

That actually is true. I tried Ruby with treeko and it was insanely hard compared to with mudkip and torchic.
(Mar. 10, 2011  4:30 AM)Idk Wrote: is this game really this good?should i get it?i was gonna get the beyblade game but after reading this idk what to do lol

I recommend that you get this game. It is way better than I thought it was going to be. I have that beyblade game and I think that this Pokemon game is better. Trust me, it's worth the money.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pony - Mar. 10, 2011

OH MY GOSH RESHIRAM IS AWESOME!! Currently getting Kyurem, who always beats me. Note to everyone: Catch Kyurem with the master ball, not Reshiram/Zekrom.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Raigeko13 - Mar. 10, 2011

(Mar. 10, 2011  4:29 AM)darkangelkaieru Wrote: well it depends on how hard you want the game tp be. snivy=hardest,oshawatt=normal,and tepig=easy.

Lol I got Snivy. I see now why it's the hardest xD Grass starters are always hardest to work witt, but they're my personal fav and I love a challenge. Game Freak really stepped up on B/W!
But I set Snivy ( at the time Tsutaja) out last year when I saw the first scans of him. Even if I had known that it would make the game hard, I still would've picked him Grin

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ThePokeBlader - Mar. 10, 2011

Beat Cynthia Yesterday GOD She Was Difficult

(Mar. 10, 2011  8:30 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:

Lol I got Snivy. I see now why it's the hardest xD Grass starters are always hardest to work witt, but they're my personal fav and I love a challenge. Game Freak really stepped up on B/W!
But I set Snivy ( at the time Tsutaja) out last year when I saw the first scans of him. Even if I had known that it would make the game hard, I still would've picked him Grin
To me, it was a step up yet a step down. SS/HG was good because you could walk with your pokemon. But, the starters and new moves are cool, and you have permanent
TMs.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Otsu - Mar. 10, 2011

Esit. Nevermind. Im so old fashion.

I plan on using snivey as my starter. Really the only one with a character design that i like.

(Mar. 10, 2011  8:39 PM)Otsu Wrote: Esit. Nevermind. Im so old fashion.

I plan on using snivey as my starter. Really the only one with a character design that i like.

I don't like the idea of a snake starter.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ©oke - Mar. 11, 2011

Still havin trouble with Elesa. Any tips? Im using:
Lvl 34 Dewott
Lvl 23 Pansear
Lvl 21 Sandile
Lvl 4 Patrat
Lvl 12 Patrat
Lvl 8 Munna

I know kinda sad but I really need help please.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Otsu - Mar. 11, 2011

picked up pokemon today. decided to start it early even though 3ds isn't out yet.

made a quick little video of the book
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4n78r0CD3E

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Katsuya - Mar. 11, 2011

Im getting mine Saturday should I Get Pokemon White or Black. Its so hard to decide!Pinching_eyes

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Dusk - Mar. 11, 2011

Look at all of the exclusives to each game and decide which ones you like more.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pony - Mar. 11, 2011

Is Axeu the first evelution for onkusu? I just got one.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Dusk - Mar. 11, 2011

No, it is the first evolution for Haxorus.

Where is Onkusu's evelution?? I need to know! I always get the sweet dragon pokemon!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Mar. 11, 2011

im training for cinthia im useing emboar victini braivory bisharp and zoarork and semi sage.
(Mar. 11, 2011  12:19 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: Still havin trouble with Elesa. Any tips? Im using:
Lvl 34 Dewott
Lvl 23 Pansear
Lvl 21 Sandile
Lvl 4 Patrat
Lvl 12 Patrat
Lvl 8 Munna

I know kinda sad but I really need help please.

you dont train ell enough look at your starter then your others balance you trainig your not going to win like that.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Light Yagami - Mar. 11, 2011

no he can win i have done it many times.everytime i have beat a pokemon game i just used my starter and it was relly easy.so yeah just training right now for cythiea any training spots tht you would recommend.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Mar. 11, 2011

the area right east of the final city with the 8th gym plenty of weak grass types and pokemon are level 50 north of the area and up around there you find rapidash.and dream world is available march 30 for yall information.

http://www.pokemon-gl.com/pre/en.html

Can somebody please answer my question?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Light Yagami - Mar. 11, 2011

thanks alot.so east of the city with the 8 gym.okay.

AHEM. I already looked it up and did not find ANYTHING!