World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Mar. 07, 2011

God, I'm green with envy. All of my pokemon freak fans (me included) got Black and White except for me. Apparently, BB-96 is enough of a gift for this year, even though I don't earn allowance, and my bank account has more than enough money to lose only 30 bucks on such an awesome game. I mean, I can understand if it was the 3DS, but come on! I WANT THIS THING SO BADLY!!!!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ginga12 - Mar. 08, 2011

I NEAD TO GET IN THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:[

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Light Yagami - Mar. 08, 2011

i got black yesterday and i got a serperior which is pwning everything.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pony - Mar. 08, 2011

Victini is awesome! Tips for getting him: Bring a level 10 pokemon that knows a good dark or water type move. Bring Ultra balls. Defeat team plasma and save. Then BATTLLE!!!!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Hov - Mar. 08, 2011

-sigh- Im restarting game to get Tepig =P Finished it. So yah, Im first lol.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Katsuya - Mar. 08, 2011

(Mar. 07, 2011  3:59 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: I am just praying for the day that Gamefreak and Nintendo release a pokemon game where all of the regions can be explored in 1 game (Kanto, Jhoto, Hoen, Sinoh, Univah)
Totaly agree with that!
Im getting mine this weekend with the Giudebook.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - BeybladeStation - Mar. 08, 2011

Get a master ball. Thats it. I have 999 Master Balls in Pearl. Willing to give them away soon. I mean it shouldn't be hard to catch everyone! Make sure to have an Oshawatt

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Mar. 09, 2011

update new team and at elite 4,(curently training to beat,i have not atempted them yet so tell me if you think im ready i always get nervouse around this time.),team pawniard lv45,emboar lv50,zebstrike lv49,simisage lv 50,victini lv 50.and i have the mster ball and lucky egg makes traning twice as easy.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pony - Mar. 09, 2011

(Mar. 08, 2011  3:07 AM)Ichiro Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2011  3:59 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: I am just praying for the day that Gamefreak and Nintendo release a pokemon game where all of the regions can be explored in 1 game (Kanto, Jhoto, Hoen, Sinoh, Univah)
Totaly agree with that!
Im getting mine this weekend with the Giudebook.

Amazing idea! But first, make one last region. I would like to see new starters.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Mr. Armani - Mar. 09, 2011

My Fiend code is 1077 0084 0747 name Frank

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Zaneago - Mar. 09, 2011

(Apr. 09, 2010  6:21 PM)FOOF! Wrote: pokemon brown = most epic pokemon game
really pokemon brown histarical hahaha

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ƛnubis - Mar. 09, 2011

(Mar. 08, 2011  3:04 AM)storm dranzer Wrote: Victini is awesome! Tips for getting him: Bring a level 10 pokemon that knows a good dark or water type move. Bring Ultra balls. Defeat team plasma and save. Then BATTLLE!!!!

I am sick. I studied Victinies moves and it usually used endure first alot. So i used encore and beat it up with my samurott and the best part...I CAUGHT IT WITH A NEST BALL

MY TEAM
Samurott lv36 Watchdog lv29 Krockorott* LV29 Baskulin (red) LV26 Tranquil LV26 Victini LV23

RE: Pokemon Black/White - BDaichi - Mar. 09, 2011

Don't have a ds anymore since my house was robbed :[
I shall wait till 3ds 2.0 and get Pokemon gray :p

RE: Pokemon Black/White - The Fire Wyrm - Mar. 09, 2011

My Wi-Fi connction is @#$%ed up......
Man... another to be hacked pokemon added to the list.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ƛnubis - Mar. 09, 2011

Is it just me or is Reshiram the cutest legendary evah

RE: Pokemon Black/White - SwiftShadow - Mar. 09, 2011

I'm addicted to this game right now! Currently trying to train my Pansage and Victini. So happy that I caught Victini today, on the second try (First time got a critical and killed it), WITH A POKEBALL! I'm scared that this game might end up taking away from the amount of time I spend on schoolwork, and that doesn't happen often.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Mar. 09, 2011

beat it and got zoroake and zorua.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - |Joe| - Mar. 09, 2011

I'm currently in the Celestial Tower, right before the 6th Badge. Cannot wait to transfer over all my Pokemon from SS Joyful_3

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Raigeko13 - Mar. 09, 2011

(Mar. 09, 2011  5:34 AM)SwiftShadow Wrote: I'm addicted to this game right now! Currently trying to train my Pansage and Victini. So happy that I caught Victini today, on the second try (First time got a critical and killed it), WITH A POKEBALL! I'm scared that this game might end up taking away from the amount of time I spend on schoolwork, and that doesn't happen often.

Completely off topic, but you post number was 666 Chocked_2
Anyways right now I'm trying to evolve my Servine. It's at lvl 32 right now, and I'm in Nimbasa city. Already beat N, now I'm just training my Servine to evolve. I just caught that Solova thing or whatever it's called xD it's that green blob Grin

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Dusk - Mar. 09, 2011

Well, I finally got the game today! Far behind most of you guys because I haven't even picked a starter yet XD

RE: Pokemon Black/White - SajjanSV - Mar. 09, 2011

Hahaha, I caught Reshiram with a quick ball, it is now called Rammy.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Hov - Mar. 09, 2011

(Mar. 09, 2011  9:48 PM)Dusk Wrote: Well, I finally got the game today! Far behind most of you guys because I haven't even picked a starter yet XD

xD Lol pick Tepig or Snivy. They are like really strong starters.. Like woah! Lolz

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ©oke - Mar. 09, 2011

I picked Black up Sunday and I have a lvl 30 Dewott! Man I hate the Nimbasa City Gym! Ive tried 4 times and its always her Volt Switch that gets me. Im training till I get a Samurott and a good ground type pokemon.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Light Yagami - Mar. 09, 2011

hey for anybody who has beaten the eilte for are there any good training spots.because i can beat the eilte four but i want to do it with a team and all my pokemon besides my level 67 serperior all my pokemon are 27 and below so if anyone can tell me a good training spot that would be helpful

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Dusk - Mar. 10, 2011

There really is no good training spot that late in the game. Why are all of your pokemon horrible that late in the game. I would suggest restarting the game.