World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - KoD PT - Mar. 05, 2011

Main differences:

[Image: U3ZUB.png]

I got White mostly because I like Zekrom more and for the White Forest exclusives (also my lil cousin's gettting Black).
For more about Black City/White Forest: http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/blackcitywhiteforest.shtml

Currently exploring Castelia City. It's huge! Only using Pignite (Ganon) and a Drilbur right now, both at Lv 24. Gonna catch a Darumaka once I head deeper into Route 4/Desert Resort and I'll probably get the fossil bird sometime later. Setting myself up for a huge water weak and ground somewhat, but it should be ok in-game. Gyarados would work great here like back in Gen IV, but you can't access karp until the post-game (unless you trade).
Will get Axew later as well. Comes in late, but it should be worth it for the early Dragon Claw and DD.

Also, don't forget to get the Liberty Ticket if you have access to Wi-Fi (you can download it once you get the Pokédex from Juniper). As soon as you get to Castelia, you can take the ship and catch Victini after dealing with Team Plasma. This lasts until April 22nd for Europe and April 10th for the US.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ryokoie - Mar. 05, 2011

I love both versions personally. Both me and my friend are picking up Black[me], white[him]. I am getting a free copy of white later in the week from a friend of mine. I know the starter I'll go with which is Oshawott. I mean alot of people I know say they won't use some of the pokemon cause of how they look. Those people are gonna be like my friend carl and miss out of alot of good pokemon. If I judged on looks I wouldn't be going after Hitomoshi[Litwick] or Drilbur. I look forward to battling some of you later on, maybe even trade.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - FRO$TY - Mar. 05, 2011

Does anyone know which version will come with Carracosta or Golurk

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Katsuya - Mar. 06, 2011

(Mar. 05, 2011  5:25 AM)Megalater Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2011  4:27 AM)Virgo123 Wrote: I WANT TO GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop posting SPAM!!!!!

Anyway i dont see how anybody will choose Tepig its butt ugly And the 3rd evo looks like an overweight goron
LOL Tepig hater I Kind of like the 3rd but its A Little Unfitting.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Nile - Mar. 06, 2011

I am Going to Camp out my Video game store GAME so pumped !!!< soz if spam cause i tallking

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Temporal - Mar. 06, 2011

Hah. I'm broke. I'll wait for the game...Sadly. But I will get the money, and I'll likely pick up a DSi with it.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - KoD PT - Mar. 06, 2011

(Mar. 05, 2011  11:09 PM)FRO$TY Wrote: Does anyone know which version will come with Carracosta or Golurk

They're in both. You can catch Golett in the wild. For Tirtouga, you need to pick the Cover fossil in Relic Castle.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - PlayMadeSimple - Mar. 06, 2011

Wht the hell should I do with my Victini, does it do anything? Lol, I can't find any use for it, someone help. I breeded it to Lv. 100 and its the Gamestp event ver.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ryokoie - Mar. 06, 2011

Victini is just a really god awful strong pokemon, just fight with it and you should be able to see what I mean pichu0909. I plan to pick up Victini soon after I get my black version today in about 2 hrs and 45 mins haha.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - gurugulu - Mar. 06, 2011

For victini do you just download it through mystery gift? Like does you go to the guy in the pokemart and get it? Or is the liberty pass how you get it. Like you get that and then what do you do?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Hatcher- - Mar. 06, 2011

(Mar. 06, 2011  4:09 PM)gurugulu Wrote: For victini do you just download it through mystery gift? Like does you go to the guy in the pokemart and get it? Or is the liberty pass how you get it. Like you get that and then what do you do?

I'm pretty sure it's a Gamestop event ( I could be wrong though)
Anyways I'm getting Black, while my bro is getting White. Hopefully I can get Victini while I'm there.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Boxy ID - Mar. 06, 2011

(Mar. 06, 2011  4:35 PM)Hatcher- Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2011  4:09 PM)gurugulu Wrote: For victini do you just download it through mystery gift? Like does you go to the guy in the pokemart and get it? Or is the liberty pass how you get it. Like you get that and then what do you do?

I'm pretty sure it's a Gamestop event ( I could be wrong though)
Anyways I'm getting Black, while my bro is getting White. Hopefully I can get Victini while I'm there.

you go to mystery gift, download the liberty pass, and once you get to the big city you find the boat, ride to liberty island, battle team plasma and catch victini.(i think its LV 15)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Mar. 06, 2011

its a mystery gift a wifi connection gift and i sould be geting mine today.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Boxy ID - Mar. 06, 2011

I got it, a real improvement

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Mar. 06, 2011

im geting minwe in a little bit and i am geting white.i am also geting celebi my beg my mom plan worked yes

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pony - Mar. 06, 2011

The game is AWESOME!!! Oshawott is cool, but lilipup is awesome.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Furious - Mar. 06, 2011

Just got White with the Strategy Guide! The game is SO cool! Oshawott is the bomb!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - NoodooSoup - Mar. 07, 2011

I got it earlier this morning! Its really cool, I love Rozin the Tepig!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Accel - Mar. 07, 2011

they could've done much better in the pokemon designs but still, its a good game..

RE: Pokemon Black/White - LeonTempest - Mar. 07, 2011

Despite my beefs agianst this game, i got it. I appreciate the new level of game design to an extreme, but the actual designs of the majority of the new pokemon just look flat out ridiculous and stupid. As a pokemon vet, that saddened me. In my opinion, this will be the last new region game for a while. We will probobly see a HG/SS middle game (a remake of crystal) then we will see Red, Blue, Green(japan) and Yellow remake for the DS, and tyen a Ruby, Saphiire, Emrald remake for the DS as well. I am just praying for the day that Gamefreak and Nintendo release a pokemon game where all of the regions can be explored in 1 game (Kanto, Jhoto, Hoen, Sinoh, Univah)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - Mar. 07, 2011

i just bought it and its AWESOME
i love the new system! the battle scenes, pokemon, all of it!
i WANT VICTINI
i hope my wi-fi doesn't mess up again...

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Hov - Mar. 07, 2011

(Mar. 07, 2011  3:59 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Despite my beefs agianst this game, i got it. I appreciate the new level of game design to an extreme, but the actual designs of the majority of the new pokemon just look flat out ridiculous and stupid. As a pokemon vet, that saddened me. In my opinion, this will be the last new region game for a while. We will probobly see a HG/SS middle game (a remake of crystal) then we will see Red, Blue, Green(japan) and Yellow remake for the DS, and tyen a Ruby, Saphiire, Emrald remake for the DS as well. I am just praying for the day that Gamefreak and Nintendo release a pokemon game where all of the regions can be explored in 1 game (Kanto, Jhoto, Hoen, Sinoh, Univah)

I totally agree with you, but the story plot is good. IMO, I think it'll be like this SS/HG>>Unova>>Hoenn>>Kanto(Pokemon Yellow remake)>>All region in one game. Idk thats how I think they'll do it.
~~~~~~~~~
Just caught Rufflet!!!! That means I'll get Braviary! xD

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Sparta - Mar. 07, 2011

$%#@! I live in the US of A, so the game just came out yesterday. Why must they be so cruel to americans? Maybe it is their way? It is a crime! But like they say: Crime doesn't pay!

Total rhyming epicness.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Mar. 07, 2011

i got it team nitro pig victini pansage and blitzle and im a the 4th gym.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Otsu - Mar. 07, 2011

Gonna get the 3ds then buy white. The victini is still available after the 3ds comes out, so no rush.