World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Wizard - Feb. 10, 2011

(Feb. 10, 2011  6:47 PM)the blader man Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2011  1:21 AM)Devil The Beyer Wrote: Does any one know that there are 3 on 3 battles and moving landscape as you move! yeah. I still cant believe the TV sieries is there though. help me
(Feb. 08, 2011  12:59 AM)gurugulu Wrote: Do you guys even like how these starters look? Snivy is okay, it has that "I'm too cool for you look" but a fire pig? Really? Oshawott is cute and it looks pretty badass later on. Also, I'm going to choose snivy cause I never use grass and I want a challenge.

grass is the best. I always win. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
i always use fire and i never lose to anyone and i win 100% of everything i enter
That's because Fire types have more powerful moves. Grass types are the hardest... I usually go with fire types. This time I'm going with a Water Starter. Personally I think Tepig(Pokabu) and all of his evolutions are utter carp! Oshawat is more of my style.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - JBey - Feb. 10, 2011

planning on using grass this time... LOVE snivy!!! though, it'll be odd, because in gens. 1-4, I ONLY USED THE FIRE STARTER!!! ...btw, does anyone ELSE not save after capturing a legendary with a TERRIBLE nature???

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pony - Feb. 10, 2011

WATER STARTERS ARE AWESOME!!! I always crush with water from Tododile to Piplup.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ThePokeBlader - Feb. 11, 2011

The names of the elite four and gym leaders, and team plasma leader have been revealed
gym leaders:
arty-burgh
kamitsure-elesa
yakon-clay
furro-skyla awesome name for a flying type gym leader
hacsikku-brycen
shaga-drayden

elite four

shikimi-shauntell
giima-grimsley
katoria-caitlin (the same cailin from battle castle in the previous games)

champion:
adeku-alder

team plasma leader:
geechusu-ghetsis (why am i not suprized his name aint DENNIS!)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Temporal - Feb. 11, 2011

(Feb. 10, 2011  9:59 PM)JBey Wrote: planning on using grass this time... LOVE snivy!!! though, it'll be odd, because in gens. 1-4, I ONLY USED THE FIRE STARTER!!! ...btw, does anyone ELSE not save after capturing a legendary with a TERRIBLE nature???

That's me. I hatched 41 Dratini, trying to get one with perfect IVs and Nature. It is now level 64 with 256 attack.
(Feb. 10, 2011  6:47 PM)the blader man Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2011  1:21 AM)Devil The Beyer Wrote: Does any one know that there are 3 on 3 battles and moving landscape as you move! yeah. I still cant believe the TV sieries is there though. help me
(Feb. 08, 2011  12:59 AM)gurugulu Wrote: Do you guys even like how these starters look? Snivy is okay, it has that "I'm too cool for you look" but a fire pig? Really? Oshawott is cute and it looks pretty badass later on. Also, I'm going to choose snivy cause I never use grass and I want a challenge.

grass is the best. I always win. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
i always use fire and i never lose to anyone and i win 100% of everything i enter

Erm...Both are only really good as starters. I can pull any Rock/Ground type and destroy fire, But if push comes to shove, couldn't you just bust a Dragon-Type? I mean, they learn almost every type of move. I bring Dragonite, your started fails. Fire? Earthquake. Grass? Wing Attack. Water? Thunder Punch!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Sam - Feb. 11, 2011

(Feb. 11, 2011  5:19 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: That's me. I hatched 41 Dratini, trying to get one with perfect IVs and Nature. It is now level 64 with 256 attack.
really Wut!?

i swear these games are for people who hate fun

Honestly, I only use it for Palmer. My main pokemon all have bad natures. I like Ononokus' shiny sprite! I will get me an Axew, Rankusuru, Wargle, and Pokabu.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - rydawg41 - Feb. 11, 2011

(Apr. 09, 2010  6:16 PM)Taru Wrote: Nintendo doesn't seem like its ever going to give up on pokemon oh well hopefully these 2 will be better than diamond,pearl,and platinum. lol pokemon brown > http://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/pokemon-brown-fake-ds-box.jpg

they should im new and if u live in ohio i will battle u any time eany where ang u have to go to westunioun

Dude, Pokemon makes billions of bucks a year. Nintendo will continue. Plus, since Gem V is a reboot, this is kind of a fresh start. The pokedex may be split into 3 within 2 generations.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pony - Feb. 11, 2011

Does nobody like water!? I men, look. there is Tododile, Squirtle, Mudkip, Piplup, all favorites.

Meh. Water is decent, But I like to use most other Types more.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Light Yagami - Feb. 11, 2011

(Feb. 10, 2011  3:33 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2011  3:29 AM)darkangelkaieru Wrote: the english name for the new region is unova that will be the offical name
That doesn't have anything to do with what I said. I was stating why it was called "Best Wishes" not the name of the region... Learn to read more. It will help you in life.

i wasnt saying that you were wrong or anything i was just stating it so the genarl public would know

Meh. I like Isshu better.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Vulcan Blaze - Feb. 12, 2011

(Apr. 10, 2010  1:29 AM)フェルグラント Wrote: The first thing that came into my mind when I saw the title was racism lol.
You are right. The people who make this are so racist. But

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Temporal - Feb. 13, 2011

No, no they are not. The idea is Yin and Yang. Hence the White Yin Pokemon, Reshiram, and the Black Yang Pokemon, Zekrom. This was very obvious by the opening, their C-Cog/Pokedex info, and just plain common sense.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pony - Feb. 13, 2011

(Feb. 13, 2011  9:03 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: No, no they are not. The idea is Yin and Yang. Hence the White Yin Pokemon, Reshiram, and the Black Yang Pokemon, Zekrom. This was very obvious by the opening, their C-Cog/Pokedex info, and just plain common sense.

You are right, but people still think that. I want Reshiram, because he looks preety strong and awesome.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Blazeking75 - Feb. 13, 2011

i have learn about pokemon black and white 3 months before it even came out in japan and it looks awesome i usually go to pokebeach http://pokebeach.com/
serebii http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtm
bulbapedia http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Main_Page
[Image: soul%2520eater%2520render%25201]

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Feb. 13, 2011

serebii all the way than k you serebii.thanks to that site i have learned about black and white sinmce the first were reaveled.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Venumelion - Feb. 14, 2011

I personally prefer Psypokes, but that's just me. I'm very excited for Black and White, and cannot wait to get it because of all the new pokemon.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pony - Feb. 14, 2011

The new pidgey is the Dovepi thing, but whats the new Dragon evelution like Dragonite?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Hov - Feb. 14, 2011

You can find it from Serebii.net lol

Also 20 more days tell the premiere release!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Super%Sayian - Feb. 15, 2011

in america

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Accel - Feb. 15, 2011

Gah...so here's a bit of insight on the starters..

Snivy and its evo's : fast, average defense, sucky attack..and carp movepool to go with it
Tepig and its evo's : quite huge hp for its type, better attack of the 3 starters, carp defence.. Attack focused
Oshawott and its evo's : good attack and special attack.better defence of the 3 starter. Special attack a tad higher than physical attack.

HM slaves : FLY> Pidove and its evo's: all rounded stat. Gets mostly special moves even though its stat focus bit more on physical. Washibon-Wargle is better choice though much later ingame.
STRENGTH> pretty much any poke can learn this but its common sense to put in a physical poke.
CUT> only really necessary at dream lot section. Give it to the monkey and when you're done shove it back in your boxes.. The monkeys are pretty much just above average.
ROCK SMASH> is a TM now. WHATT??? a pokemon game with no RockSmashable boulders??!!!!
FLASH> is a TM now. Thank heavens..
SURF, WATERFALL> give it to your water starter. They make excelent attacks as you guys may know. Other water types in Unova are quite carp though..
DIVE> only one site in Unova where u need dive. And that's used only after u beat the game 1st time round.

All in all, pretty good game, a great fresh start for Pokemon. Sadly, i kinda missed the hoardes of Zubats and Geodudes in caves and Magikarps when you go surfing.. Koromori, Dangoro and Basurao have an enormous shoe to fill.. Smile

RE: Pokemon Black/White - LordCepheusIII - Feb. 15, 2011

I want white version, so I can get Zekrom.
I also want Victini.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Yoruichi - Feb. 15, 2011

I saw the black and white pokemon pics and I reckon ther starting to look abit more like digimon. Gasp
Plus - whats up with the ice pokemon that looks like an ice cream?!

Im loving the zekrom,kyuurem and reshiram pokemons though Smile