World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Temporal - Feb. 06, 2011

Cartoon Network just ran the trailer for the B/W anime. Looks pretty good! Pokemon US pulled off the name change for Pokabu flawlessly.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Chups - Feb. 06, 2011

UGHHH.Cant wait for this game.I will just Download it onto my R4.But I am tempted to Preorder it with all the deals going on ATM.
Im getting Black. I'll get all starters. But my Fav will be Snivy, Serperior looks Gnarly.

Pokabu is the one for me. Pigs=Bacon=Epic.
It's official. The anime will be called Black and White. I figured Best Wishes would not last. Nintendo is bringing an overhaul. I thought Sugimori was kidding when he said that the western Nintendo would change a lot of stuff to make it NA friendly...

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pony - Feb. 06, 2011

(Feb. 06, 2011  8:26 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Pokabu is the one for me. Pigs=Bacon=Epic.
It's official. The anime will be called Black and White. I figured Best Wishes would not last. Nintendo is bringing an overhaul. I thought Sugimori was kidding when he said that the western Nintendo would change a lot of stuff to make it NA friendly...

It has been official for a while

The anime's original name was Best Wishes. Nintendo of America never released the name, just the fact that it exists. I saw that the anime's name was finalized a week ago, but I wanted to be sure. The games and the Anime will not have different names, like in Japan.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Hov - Feb. 06, 2011

(Feb. 06, 2011  8:26 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Pokabu is the one for me. Pigs=Bacon=Epic.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Same for me ;] besides my chinese zodiac sign is a pig xD and I had bacon for breakfast today ._. awkward...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I agree the thingy about NA friendly. I mean, Black and White? Seriously? We have kids in elementary school learning more about racism nowadays. Since it is Black History month and kids learning about it in school nowadays SMH. NOTE: I don't mean to cause a debate, but just pointing out of what Mega said. Just wanted to post my thoughts to his post.

I was still pulling for Best Wishes, too bad it was changed.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - gurugulu - Feb. 07, 2011

Who here has ever thought atleast once that black and white was racist. It just seems funny.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Hov - Feb. 07, 2011

We all did. Look around the earlier post more ha

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Furious - Feb. 07, 2011

Is Pokemon Black and White just for the Nintendo 3DS?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Sam - Feb. 07, 2011

(Feb. 06, 2011  9:09 PM)Anime101 Wrote: I agree the thingy about NA friendly. I mean, Black and White? Seriously? We have kids in elementary school learning more about racism nowadays. Since it is Black History month and kids learning about it in school nowadays SMH. NOTE: I don't mean to cause a debate, but just pointing out of what Mega said. Just wanted to post my thoughts to his post.
What's wrong with learning about racism?
(Feb. 06, 2011  10:01 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: I was still pulling for Best Wishes, too bad it was changed.
Sounds too Japanese for an American audience.

(Feb. 07, 2011  1:06 AM)Furious Wrote: Is Pokemon Black and White just for the Nintendo 3DS?
It is not even being released for the 3DS, it's DS exclusive.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Hov - Feb. 07, 2011

(Feb. 07, 2011  10:12 AM)Sam Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  9:09 PM)Anime101 Wrote: I agree the thingy about NA friendly. I mean, Black and White? Seriously? We have kids in elementary school learning more about racism nowadays. Since it is Black History month and kids learning about it in school nowadays SMH. NOTE: I don't mean to cause a debate, but just pointing out of what Mega said. Just wanted to post my thoughts to his post.
(Feb. 06, 2011  10:01 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: I was still pulling for Best Wishes, too bad it was changed.

(Feb. 07, 2011  1:06 AM)Furious Wrote: Is Pokemon Black and White just for the Nintendo 3DS?

As you know, we have cyberbullying, bullying in school etc tec harrasing. Come on now people are mean nowadays.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Temporal - Feb. 08, 2011

Well, the anime starts Saturday. The Zoroark movie was good, but I look forward to getting me a Rankusuru, not a Zoroark.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - gurugulu - Feb. 08, 2011

Do you guys even like how these starters look? Snivy is okay, it has that "I'm too cool for you look" but a fire pig? Really? Oshawott is cute and it looks pretty badass later on. Also, I'm going to choose snivy cause I never use grass and I want a challenge.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - bb gregandcin - Feb. 08, 2011

Does any one know that there are 3 on 3 battles and moving landscape as you move! yeah. I still cant believe the TV sieries is there though. help me
(Feb. 08, 2011  12:59 AM)gurugulu Wrote: Do you guys even like how these starters look? Snivy is okay, it has that "I'm too cool for you look" but a fire pig? Really? Oshawott is cute and it looks pretty badass later on. Also, I'm going to choose snivy cause I never use grass and I want a challenge.

grass is the best. I always win. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Temporal - Feb. 08, 2011

(Feb. 08, 2011  1:21 AM)Devil The Beyer Wrote: Does any one know that there are 3 on 3 battles and moving landscape as you move! yeah. I still cant believe the TV sieries is there though. help me

Old. The triple battles were one of the first known features. Rotational battles are more interesting to me...

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Sam - Feb. 09, 2011

(Feb. 07, 2011  10:04 PM)Anime101 Wrote:

As you know, we have cyberbullying, bullying in school etc tec harrasing. Come on now people are mean nowadays.
learning about something is different than a how-to guide, also people are much more civilized now than they were at any point in history

and cyberbullying is kind of a joke

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Temporal - Feb. 09, 2011

Urm...No, no we are not. Racism is just more subtle, bullying homosexual people has gotten no better, so how are we "civilized" if we keep threatening others with nuclear weapons?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - beyblade713 - Feb. 09, 2011

Sam not realy cyber bulling is pretty serious one kid in my class got cyber bullied and know hes going to a school next year thats like 45 min. from his house and he said some nasty stuff on his facebook wall that i probly would get banned on here for saying it

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Sam - Feb. 09, 2011

Sent you guys PMs, no more cluttering the topic that's about Pokemans

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Wizard - Feb. 09, 2011

No it doesn't... Best Wishes is completely an English name...

Think about it this way...

Take the B out of Black. Now take another word that starts with B. Nintendo chose the word "Best"
Now do this simple problem. Think of a word that you can get by doing this problem White + Ishue = ? (Wishes)

Best + (White + Ishue) = Best Wishes.

it's obviously English Not Japanese!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Light Yagami - Feb. 10, 2011

the english name for the new region is unova that will be the offical name

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Wizard - Feb. 10, 2011

(Feb. 10, 2011  3:29 AM)darkangelkaieru Wrote: the english name for the new region is unova that will be the offical name
That doesn't have anything to do with what I said. I was stating why it was called "Best Wishes" not the name of the region... Learn to read more. It will help you in life.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Feb. 10, 2011

The W just came from White, and they put in Isshu after actually, they say it as Best Wisshu. (That's how it sounds at least).

RE: Pokemon Black/White - the blader man - Feb. 10, 2011

(Feb. 08, 2011  1:21 AM)Devil The Beyer Wrote: Does any one know that there are 3 on 3 battles and moving landscape as you move! yeah. I still cant believe the TV sieries is there though. help me
(Feb. 08, 2011  12:59 AM)gurugulu Wrote: Do you guys even like how these starters look? Snivy is okay, it has that "I'm too cool for you look" but a fire pig? Really? Oshawott is cute and it looks pretty badass later on. Also, I'm going to choose snivy cause I never use grass and I want a challenge.

grass is the best. I always win. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
i always use fire and i never lose to anyone and i win 100% of everything i enter