World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Feb. 03, 2011

(Feb. 02, 2011  6:27 PM)the blader man Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2011  5:34 PM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: wo hoooooooooooooo just got my shiny raiko from gamestop last weak know i can get zoarork

how and where

go to game stop with your pokemon game and ask them for the legendary beast.they will take a ds the you go on mystery gift and you will get it.raiku and entei are over only shiny sucune left.the beast unlock zoarork in black and white when you transfer it to black and white.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pony - Feb. 03, 2011

i can not wait to get black. i am going to get the water pokemon as a starter.
Reshiram is going to be awesome because this game might be like ruby is someday.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Amaterasu - Feb. 04, 2011

Got the suicume cuz it comes with sheer cold and is that celebi from the future event unlock z
orua?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - beyblade713 - Feb. 04, 2011

@Ra yes.yes it does

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Zoroark - Feb. 04, 2011

Yea ra Zoruark and Zorua I want those real bad

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Feb. 04, 2011

(Feb. 04, 2011  1:57 AM)Ra Wrote: Got the suicume cuz it comes with sheer cold and is that celebi from the future event unlock z
orua?
yeah i think i does it also unlocks team rocket back story.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Hov - Feb. 04, 2011

Guys, I just realized that Zekrom is NOT lengendary. Is it really not? And Reshiram is lengendary... So I guess Im reserving for black tomorrow because I go after lengendary. But how is Zekrom not lengendary? Cause I was about to get White for Zekrom, besides Zekrom looks EPIC!!! Someone explain that to me please?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Light Yagami - Feb. 04, 2011

where did it say that zekrom is not legndary

RE: Pokemon Black/White - bio_flame - Feb. 04, 2011

zekrom is legendary
didnt you see the english trailer
it says featuring two new legendarys
reshiram and zekrom

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Feb. 04, 2011

what kind of a idiot told you that.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Hov - Feb. 04, 2011

No on the Nintendo page >,<

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pony - Feb. 05, 2011

(Apr. 09, 2010  6:16 PM)Taru Wrote: Nintendo doesn't seem like its ever going to give up on pokemon oh well hopefully these 2 will be better than diamond,pearl,and platinum. lol pokemon brown > http://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/pokemon-brown-fake-ds-box.jpg

what is pokemon brown like?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - GreeNxBlader - Feb. 05, 2011

what is pokemon brown like?
[/quote]
Pokemon Brown is fake... if they were to release it, im sure it would be the combination of Black and White just like Platinum is from the combination of Diamond and Pearl.

well, I just hope it has a good 3rd game like emerald.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - SwiftShadow - Feb. 05, 2011

The third game will be Pokemon Grey, they already patented the name. Hopefully it will be good.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - GreeNxBlader - Feb. 05, 2011

Hopefully they haven't run out of new/ unique ideas to add into the game. (E.GPlatinum had that 3D shadow World)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - aquario97 - Feb. 05, 2011

i can't wait for the game to come out

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Amaterasu - Feb. 05, 2011

(Feb. 05, 2011  5:43 AM)GreeNxBlader Wrote: Hopefully they haven't run out of new/ unique ideas to add into the game. (E.GPlatinum had that 3D shadow World)
http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/ dream world says hi and no berries say hi
(sorry if u already knew this not trying to be mean just pointing out their are new and unique feutures)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Unlucky - Feb. 05, 2011

Ok which Version are you guys getting and which starter? Im getting White and Snivy

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Hov - Feb. 05, 2011

Im getting white and Mijumaru, but I'm going to get all 3 starters since I have an extra DS and alot of DS Pokemon games but the starter Im looking forward to is Mijumaru. Besides Its 2nd evo reminds me of Mudkip/Swampert something like that. It was my favorite water type of all times, so Mijumaru of course.

I wanna know what is the next dragonite and next pidgey

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Amaterasu - Feb. 05, 2011

(Feb. 05, 2011  3:08 PM)Anime101 Wrote: Im getting white and Mijumaru, but I'm going to get all 3 starters since I have an extra DS and alot of DS Pokemon games but the starter Im looking forward to is Mijumaru. Besides Its 2nd evo reminds me of Mudkip/Swampert something like that. It was my favorite water type of all times, so Mijumaru of course.

U do know the memory is on the card
Right? AnywAy black do cool cities and polanu

(Feb. 05, 2011  4:39 AM)SwiftShadow Wrote: The third game will be Pokemon Grey, they already patented the name. Hopefully it will be good.

I wonder what the third legendary will be

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Light Yagami - Feb. 05, 2011

its called kyurem its dragon and ice

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pony - Feb. 06, 2011

Yes! I just got my reservation for Black!