World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Temporal - Jan. 19, 2011

Such an old method. That was used in the Blue/Red/Green (Japan only) era. Trade a starter for a useless Pokemon, start over, do it again, start over, catch 2 useless Pokemon, and trade. They won't listen well, though. Sometimes, Pokemon that won't listen with Fly take you to the wrong city.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - the blader man - Jan. 26, 2011

i can not wait for it to be released

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Dry Bowser - Jan. 27, 2011

When does the back and white game come out? February or March?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Katsuya - Jan. 27, 2011

(Jan. 27, 2011  2:43 AM)Dry Bowser Wrote: When does the back and white game come out? February or March?
March

I'm getting White because My friend is Getting Black it Always went like This with us With Pokemon....

Me: Fire Red I Got Charmander/Him: Leaf Green He got Sqiurtle
Me: Emerald I got Blaziken/ Him: Sapphire He got Mudkip/ Cousin: Ruby Got Treecko
Me: Diamond Got Turtwig/ Him: Pearl Got Chimchar
Me: Platnum Got Turtwig/ Him: Platnum Got Chimchar
Me: Soulsilver Got Cyndiqul/ Him: Heartgold Got Chikorita
Me: White Getting Mijumaru/ Him: Black Getting Tsutjaru(Something like that)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Temporal - Jan. 27, 2011

Nobody like the pig?! I still am in disbelief at the name changes. There is nothing wrong with the Isshu region, or Meguroco. Those are good names!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - Jan. 27, 2011

Im getting black
i like Zekrom (is that how you spell it?) more than the other one

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Temporal - Jan. 27, 2011

Zekrom is in White. White has the black legendary (Zekrom), and Black has the white legendary (Reshiram).

RE: Pokemon Black/White - the blader man - Jan. 27, 2011

i am getting white and the fire one

RE: Pokemon Black/White - L Drago Destroy - Jan. 27, 2011

i am getting both Grin too bad i promised to give my sister Black

EDIT: @MegaBlader9 I'm gonna start with Tepig!!!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Blade_Higanei - Jan. 27, 2011

(Apr. 09, 2010  6:40 PM)FOOF! Wrote: zororak and zorua look prety cool
Zoroark is noncatchable u need shiny suicune to get it though get shiny suicune at gamestop Janmuary 31st to Febuary 6th
Im getting White

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ThePokeBlader - Jan. 27, 2011

Im Gonna Choose Snivy! Im Gonna Stick With The English Names Although No That Happy With Them But TRUST ME! You Will Get Used To Them I Mean I Thought Mudkip Sounded stupid But Now Its Sounds Epic Lol!
Getting White BTW Zekrom Looks Awesome! And Is!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - SajjanSV - Jan. 27, 2011

Im getting pokemon black, because I always choose the less popular one, because the legendary from it always ends up becoming more desirable later, and lets be honest, who wants Reshiran over Zekrom right now, no one, but later, when I have it, I'll be all like fufufufufufufufufu.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Hov - Jan. 28, 2011

I think Mijimaru and Pokabu is prolly is going to be the most like starter for this game. Also Nintendo confirmed that Pokemon Black.White is going to be their last franchise? Just need an answer badly.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Temporal - Jan. 28, 2011

No. Nothing has been confirmed, but Pokemon makes a Snorlax-load of money, so why would they stop?

Becuase they HAS to be running out of ideas. I mean too much pokemon for us to 'Catch Em All' for the national dex.

Lol.

Which is why you cannot see, catch, or trade for non-Isshu pokemon until you get the national Pokedex.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ©oke - Jan. 28, 2011

Im getting Black and I doubt Nintendo will stop Pokemon. It is loved by many people. And also what do you think will happen when I trade a Isshu pokemon to Pearl Diamond Platnium and Soulsilver? I think it will just add on to the National Pokedex as what they are. Any thoughts?

Or glitches maybe. I don;t know but if you are willing to take the risk, then do it. Lol

You cannot. The cartridges use an infrared wave that D/P/Pl cannot recognize, so the only way to get Gen IV pokemon is to use the transfer system when you get the National Pokedex.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Fourze - Jan. 30, 2011

Apperantly the pre-order bonus is a Reshiram or Zekrom wall cling..........oh joy.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Resistance - Jan. 30, 2011

(Jan. 28, 2011  1:31 AM)Anime101 Wrote: Becuase they HAS to be running out of ideas. I mean too much pokemon for us to 'Catch Em All' for the national dex.

Lol.

They will continue to make re-makes of old games when they run out of ideas. Red > Fire Red, Silver > Soul Silver.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ControL_s SouL_ - Jan. 30, 2011

Argos has included Black and White in the new catalogue.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Jan. 30, 2011

wo hoooooooooooooo just got my shiny raiko from gamestop last weak know i can get zoarork

RE: Pokemon Black/White - the blader man - Feb. 02, 2011

(Jan. 30, 2011  5:34 PM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: wo hoooooooooooooo just got my shiny raiko from gamestop last weak know i can get zoarork

how and where

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Hov - Feb. 03, 2011

Hey guys, heres a WiFi event exclusive. To get Ahs's pokemon from the series. And yes, it is confirmed thatr it's compatible with Black/White. There was rumors going around saying that 'old' pokemon will cause glitches. So Nintendo confirmed its going to be compatible with it.

Hoped I helped.