World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Terra Blazer - Jan. 02, 2011

well ,what do you expect? they need new pokemon for each game, and there's not many ideas left...

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Bey Libra - Jan. 02, 2011

i am very happy for that game...were can i buy it on japanese?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Temporal - Jan. 02, 2011

(Jan. 02, 2011  12:16 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: well ,what do you expect? they need new pokemon for each game, and there's not many ideas left...

But the original names need no changing. Isshu and Meguroco were good to me.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - rockfire - Jan. 03, 2011

nintendo is only famous for pokemon and mario.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - DragoonRoks - Jan. 03, 2011

(Jan. 02, 2011  8:34 AM)Bey Libra Wrote: i am very happy for that game...were can i buy it on japanese?
play-asia.com or ebay

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Wizard - Jan. 03, 2011

(Jan. 03, 2011  12:41 AM)rockfire Wrote: nintendo is only famous for pokemon and mario.
This is a lie. Nintendo became famous because they ended the "Video Game Crash Of North America" thanks to the release of the NES in 1985.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - DayDreamX - Jan. 03, 2011

i just finished playing Pokemon Black
There's A LOT to do after beating the Elite 4.
Also the Pokemon are highly leveled.
i think it's far more challenging than previous Pokemon Games
it's more entertaining too.
Also, TMs are reusable like HMs now.
I chose Oshawott as my starter... bad play on my part >_>
When the games come out in America, I'll be getting Pokemon White and my starter shall be Snivy

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Temporal - Jan. 04, 2011

(Jan. 03, 2011  12:41 AM)rockfire Wrote: nintendo is only famous for pokemon and mario.

Total and utter Dark Bull carp. Please know what you are talking about before you say something. Nintendo is ,as of now, owning in the next gen war. Have you not noticed that they have no problem with profits? have you not played a DS? Or a Wii? or even a GameCube? Nintendo's best work is on all platforms that it has released.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Bey Libra - Jan. 04, 2011

love the game
i want it on japanese
and english

RE: Pokemon Black/White - iBslick - Jan. 04, 2011

Really excited hah, I have them both pre-ordered. Right now i'm playing Pearl I just got it for xmas. I have SS and Diamond too but I wanted pearl because I wanted to restart the diamond story but I didn't want to lose my pokemon

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Corey - Jan. 04, 2011

Sorry I'm late to the party. This comment is ridiculous.

Nintendo is a constantly evolving company that has been VERY successful over the years. Pokemon and Mario certainly help the company's success, but to say they are successful solely because of those two game franchises is completely ignorant.

Additionally, the company Nintendo is a majority owner of the Seattle Mariners, and is a top 5 grossing company in Japan. They've been churning out games since the early-mid 70's.

If you think Pokemon and Mario are all Nintendo has to offer, I feel bad for you, because that means you haven't enjoyed the AMAZING gameplay of Zelda, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Mega Man, and the myriad of other games that Nintendo has brought us.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Lightning Miku - Jan. 05, 2011

(Jan. 04, 2011  7:31 PM)Corey Wrote:
Sorry I'm late to the party. This comment is ridiculous.

Nintendo is a constantly evolving company that has been VERY successful over the years. Pokemon and Mario certainly help the company's success, but to say they are successful solely because of those two game franchises is completely ignorant.

Additionally, the company Nintendo is a majority owner of the Seattle Mariners, and is a top 5 grossing company in Japan. They've been churning out games since the early-mid 70's.

If you think Pokemon and Mario are all Nintendo has to offer, I feel bad for you, because that means you haven't enjoyed the AMAZING gameplay of Zelda, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Mega Man, and the myriad of other games that Nintendo has brought us.

agree (thumbs up) im a big fan of Zelda and all you said but got to stop talking or else verybody will be completly irrelevent to Black/White (just to say now i got Skyward Sword preordered its gonna be awesome seen so much gameplay)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Wizard - Jan. 05, 2011

(Jan. 03, 2011  2:56 AM)DayDreamX Wrote: I chose Oshawott as my starter... bad play on my part >_>
Darn. I wanted to start with Oshawott. (I thought he would be good) Exactly how bad is he?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Katsuya - Jan. 05, 2011

(Jan. 02, 2011  9:14 AM)Megablader9 Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  12:16 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: well ,what do you expect? they need new pokemon for each game, and there's not many ideas left...

But the original names need no changing. Isshu and Meguroco were good to me.
Totally agree Oshawatt sounds Ghetto. Mijumaru sounds incredibly Epic. This is A guess but they Probaly did this Because of those Who can't pronounce Japenesse I Was so mad my Friend was helping me With My Japenesse Pronounceation too...

RE: Pokemon Black/White - rock L-drago - Jan. 06, 2011

I have a strategy guide planned to train my starter Tsutaja, which is now snivy.
It will take weeks. It took weeks just to plan it. How to distribute evs etc.. For it to work you will have to stay in the beggining of the game.
How do you get a shiny starter.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Temporal - Jan. 06, 2011

Gah. All of these tricks for easy training takes the fun out of Pokemon. Just level-grind like the rest of us. But Unova sounds slow, and Sandile is...UGH!!! You get a shiny starter like you get a starter, you just need a lot of luck.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Red Mockingbird - Jan. 07, 2011

"Oshawott". WTF.
Mijimaru FTW!

As agonising as it will be, i'll probably still get it...

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Temporal - Jan. 07, 2011

Name it Mijimaru. I'll be naming Tepig "Pokabu"

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Red Mockingbird - Jan. 07, 2011

Lol, that was my initial plan.
I suppose my original post was meant for the TV series when it hits US/UK.
I wonder if they're even going to call it best wishes...

Anyways, off topic.
Does it come out before or after the 3DS?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - rock L-drago - Jan. 07, 2011

(Jan. 06, 2011  11:59 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Gah. All of these tricks for easy training takes the fun out of Pokemon. Just level-grind like the rest of us. But Unova sounds slow, and Sandile is...UGH!!! You get a shiny starter like you get a starter, you just need a lot of luck.
Leveling up does increase power, but leveling up depends on the Ev's too, and the kind of trainig isn't the kind that makes it easier to get to lv.100. This is the kind that allows you to modify and improve stats through the each pokemon. Use this link to help you all understand what I mean. http://www.serebii.net/games/evs.shtml

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Temporal - Jan. 07, 2011

I know EVs. That is an old method. If you want a stat, find a pokemon that gives off Attack EVs and such. I worry about that for Meguroco, and the main Dragon type.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - aries blader - Jan. 16, 2011

(Jan. 07, 2011  12:17 AM)ZE12O Wrote: Lol, that was my initial plan.
I suppose my original post was meant for the TV series when it hits US/UK.
I wonder if they're even going to call it best wishes...

Anyways, off topic.
Does it come out before or after the 3DS?

The 3ds comes out in USA, UK, and Canada May or march 29th????? i think. these come out in march, wich kinda works out.
Edit: March=3DS May=PKMN B+W

RE: Pokemon Black/White - PattyCakeChamp! - Jan. 18, 2011

I cant wait to get black, me and my friend found a way of getting all the starters without an action replay

RE: Pokemon Black/White - aries blader - Jan. 19, 2011

(Jan. 18, 2011  11:14 PM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: I cant wait to get black, me and my friend found a way of getting all the starters without an action replay
No Fudgin' Way! Pwiz tell meeeeeezzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!1one!!!!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Hov - Jan. 19, 2011

Its easy, just get a used DS and start over LOL! Besides I have two, so I'm planning to get both, besides Im getting Pokemon Black because......Im black 0_0 JKJKJKJKJKJK! Also it has an really interesting storyline besides the Heart Gold/SoulSilver and FireRed Ver.