World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - BlankShot - Sep. 12, 2010

(Sep. 12, 2010  2:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2010  12:01 PM)Diamond Wrote: Yes, those battle scenes are from the show "Oha Suta", if I'm not mistaken.
Oha Star.

That's what he said~! At least in direct romanization :o

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Reaper - Sep. 12, 2010

Can't wait for these Grin Check Serebii.net for updates and info

RE: Pokemon Black/White - dragoon k.o. - Sep. 12, 2010

im just happy we'll finally be able to battle without having to use the friend code system!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Amaterasu - Sep. 12, 2010

The games are almost out and this youtuber will be doing a review.http://www.youtube.com/user/giancarloparimango11

RE: Pokemon Black/White - MorningMess - Sep. 13, 2010

When does it come out in Japan?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Daegor42 - Sep. 13, 2010

(Sep. 13, 2010  12:48 AM)MorningMess Wrote: When does it come out in Japan?

September 18, 2010.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - castleoblivion - Sep. 17, 2010

according to bulabapedia, we are down to 3 hours until the games come out in japan! also, the entire 5th gen dex ix on serebii's 5th gen pokemon page, just sprites though

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Fogot - Sep. 21, 2010

Im starting walk throughs for Pokemon Black : http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=763B4DD65C3BDE17

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Giraton - Sep. 21, 2010

ok, this game has become epic all over the world and it has only been released for half a week in japan only. Nintendo is telling off all people who post footage of the game including pictures of the Pokemon, the internet servers of Pokemon (black and white GTS site, dream world, etc) have crashed, Nintendo is investigating all illegal copy's of the game and taking legal action against all who are making them, there is currently sold about 175million copy's world wide and Pokemon news sites severs are overloading. Nintendo has hit the jackpot.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - MorningMess - Sep. 21, 2010

(Sep. 21, 2010  2:00 AM)pikabattler Wrote: ok, this game has become epic all over the world and it has only been released for half a week in japan only. Nintendo is telling off all people who post footage of the game including pictures of the Pokemon, the internet servers of Pokemon (black and white GTS site, dream world, etc) have crashed, Nintendo is investigating all illegal copy's of the game and taking legal action against all who are making them, there is currently sold about 175million copy's world wide and Pokemon news sites severs are overloading. Nintendo has hit the jackpot.

Gamefreak did a horrible job with the new pokemon designs. It looks like they got a bunch of the bootleggers and made them have a drawings spree.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - BlankShot - Sep. 21, 2010

(Sep. 21, 2010  3:37 AM)MorningMess Wrote: Gamefreak did a horrible job with the new pokemon designs. It looks like they got a bunch of the bootleggers and made them have a drawings spree.

This. The new Pokemon are either super cute or super ugly.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Temporal - Sep. 22, 2010

I will be having the crocodile though. And GENOSECT!? What is a Genosect?!
At least we have our first pure flying type

RE: Pokemon Black/White - XBlader - Sep. 22, 2010

(Sep. 22, 2010  4:07 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: At least we have our first pure flying type
if that is true, then what type will it be when it uses roost? as roost gets rid of the flying type of the user.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - castleoblivion - Sep. 22, 2010

(Sep. 22, 2010  7:53 PM)XBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2010  4:07 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: At least we have our first pure flying type
if that is true, then what type will it be when it uses roost? as roost gets rid of the flying type of the user.
no idea, all i know is that the pure flying type is a legendary named torunerosu

RE: Pokemon Black/White - XBlader - Sep. 22, 2010

(Sep. 22, 2010  8:24 PM)castleoblivion Wrote: no idea, all i know is that the pure flying type is a legendary named torunerosu

''torunerosu'' is, according to you, is a pure flying type. And according to pokemon websites such as serebii, smogon, bulbipedia, 'when a flying type pokemon uses roost, it heals its self up and gives up its flying type' , so does this pokemon gain no weakness for a number of turns?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Serotonin - Sep. 22, 2010

Maybe it can't use Roost? Torunerosu didn't look much like a bird-related Pokemon, more like a deity of some sort.

Edit : Yes, I've just checked; it cannot use Roost legally.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - MuchWow - Sep. 23, 2010

Am currently playing that. not bad.. it does feel different from the older games Smile

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Terra Blazer - Sep. 25, 2010

I would love to have this game because some of the pokemon do look good

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Caststarman - Sep. 26, 2010

The starter evolutions look really really odd. Also what was the point of making serribii delete their screenshots of all things related to pokemon black/white?!:\

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Terra Blazer - Sep. 26, 2010

yeah because I wanted to see what all the new pokemon look like that they added since I was last there but they probably did it because those pics weren't ready to be shown yet

RE: Pokemon Black/White - BlankShot - Sep. 26, 2010

(Sep. 26, 2010  3:50 AM)caststarman Wrote: Also what was the point of making serribii delete their screenshots of all things related to pokemon black/white?!:\

Serebii.net Wrote:I have just received notification from Nintendo regarding the Pokémon Black & White games. They have requested that I no longer post images about the games claiming they violate intellectual property. As such, for the time being I have had to remove all images related to the games. Our section will still be massively indepth and I'll continue to cover the games where possible and provide an alternative to the images as and when we can. While we have been told we can post images as per fair use, there have been numerous contradictary statements from various official people so I need to make sure what I can do before I post images. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused during our Black & White coverage

So basically they got pwnt for posting pics of a game that isn't internationally released =/

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Tuchpi - Sep. 26, 2010

Ugh Black and White is supposed to be awseome... but they put horrible pokemon in it... well I love this design though:
http://serebii.net/pokedex-bw/555.shtml
especially since you can get a special one that can change type in drastic measures, He's my new Quagsire! :3

RE: Pokemon Black/White - AsbelLhant - Sep. 27, 2010

I dislike more than half of the new pokemon designs, but there are a few that I like more than Sinnoh's pokemon.
When it comes out in NA, I'll probably get Smugleaf, Wargle, Kamen Rider, Snowflake thing, Oobem, and the sunglasses alligator in my party.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - kaiserEXE - Sep. 27, 2010

(Sep. 27, 2010  4:24 AM)Asbel Lhant Wrote: I dislike more than half of the new pokemon designs, but there are a few that I like more than Sinnoh's pokemon.
When it comes out in NA, I'll probably get Smugleaf, Wargle, Kamen Rider, Snowflake thing, Oobem, and the sunglasses alligator in my party.

Kamen rider 0.o
Could you provide me with the name of that pokemon?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - AsbelLhant - Sep. 27, 2010

(Sep. 27, 2010  1:38 PM)kaiserEXE Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2010  4:24 AM)Asbel Lhant Wrote: I dislike more than half of the new pokemon designs, but there are a few that I like more than Sinnoh's pokemon.

Kamen rider 0.o
Could you provide me with the name of that pokemon?

Kirikizan.
It's head is reminiscent of Kamen Rider Den-O Ax Form's.