World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Driger Kai - Aug. 31, 2012

I'm attempting to get through Victory Road, any tips, anyone?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - CocoaPuffs - Aug. 31, 2012

Hey, anyone else go to the Keldeo event? I went yesterday.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - akio314 - Aug. 31, 2012

(Aug. 31, 2012  9:01 PM)Champion Kai Wrote: I'm attempting to get through Victory Road, any tips, anyone?
Use Repel.

Mcdonalds;Keldeo event? Where at? Is their any things you need to get Keldeo?

akio; I've been using lots of Max Repels already.

(Aug. 31, 2012  9:02 PM)Champion Kai Wrote: Keldeo event? Where at? Is their any things you need to get Keldeo?
Gamestop. You will need wireless connection (not wifi).

RE: Pokemon Black/White - H3LLO - Aug. 31, 2012

They should have instructions at gamestop.

And Champion Kai, what level are your pokemon? Make sure you do lots of training. I was under level for the elite four.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - SilverBlader - Aug. 31, 2012

(Aug. 31, 2012  9:01 PM)Champion Kai Wrote: I'm attempting to get through Victory Road, any tips, anyone?

avoid trainers,and look for items and pokemon in victory road that might help you wiyh the elite four.

(Aug. 31, 2012  9:07 PM)PhantomBladerZX Wrote:

avoid trainers,and look for items and pokemon in victory road that might help you wiyh the elite four.
Avoid trainers? That defeats the whole point of training. I would battle every trainer you see but carry a lot of hyper potions and stuff.

Mcdonalds; Thanks, but do you need the National Pokedex
@Ansonih Sama; I'll list them: Serpierior (My chosen Starter :3) LV 46, Druddigon LV 35, Darmanitan (raised it since it was a Darumaka :3), Jigglypuff- 58 (traded from my cousin), Simipour- LV 31 (got it at Panpour) and Gigalith- LV 35. I really just want to get to the league for now.
Thanks for the tips, its not the first time I've been in a victory road, just the first one in Unova.

No offense, but i would train more. Smile haha Mine were all like 45 when I went to the elite four and I got creamed, like 5 times in a row. Give Jigglypuff a moon stone though.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - SilverBlader - Aug. 31, 2012

(Aug. 31, 2012  9:09 PM)Ansonih Sama Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2012  9:07 PM)PhantomBladerZX Wrote:

Avoid trainers? That defeats the whole point of training. I would battle every trainer you see but carry a lot of hyper potions and stuff.

usually,i train my pokemon before victory road and if your pokemon are high leveled enough,the trainers are just distractions.

I will. I'm not planning on fighting the Elite Four right when I get to it, I just want to get through Victory Road so I'll be able to train and fly back there. I might go to the Keldeo Event when I go to GameStop for my birthday. Once I go to my friend's house and beat the league I'll transfer some PKMN from Pearl.

phantom Blader; I found the trainers in it easy enough.

Sadly, Keldeo is only lv 15. If you were gonna raise it on Black or White, not the sequels, make sure that it knows Sacred Sword so that move will turn into Secret Sword on Black and White 2.

(Aug. 31, 2012  9:20 PM)Ansonih Sama Wrote: Sadly, Keldeo is only lv 15. If you were gonna raise it on Black or White, not the sequels, make sure that it knows Sacred Sword so that move will turn into Secret Sword on Black and White 2.

Thanks. And only level 15? Well, at least its rare, and raisable.

You do not need the National Pokedex.

Mcdonalds; Okay thanks, bro.
EDIT: I just got the Keldeo event! Grin And it came with a cool Keldeo poster.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - TentacleZooka - Sep. 11, 2012

I'm getting Keldeo tomorrow!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to teach it secret sword!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Bobmcdoogal - Sep. 11, 2012

I got 2 weeks ago and I can't wait until the Wi-Fi Genesect Event

RE: Pokemon Black/White - TentacleZooka - Sep. 12, 2012

a worker at gamestop said there was pokemon bw events on saturdays where you can battle other people, not in tourneys. does anyone know anything about this? btw, they should do this with beyblade.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Thunder Dome - Sep. 13, 2012

(Sep. 12, 2012  11:07 PM)Bazooka Wrote: a worker at gamestop said there was pokemon bw events on saturdays where you can battle other people, not in tourneys. does anyone know anything about this? btw, they should do this with beyblade.
I haven't heard of this either? I don't like Keldeo that much, it's kinda weak

RE: Pokemon Black/White - SoulEater57 - Sep. 13, 2012

(Sep. 13, 2012  2:24 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2012  11:07 PM)Bazooka Wrote: a worker at gamestop said there was pokemon bw events on saturdays where you can battle other people, not in tourneys. does anyone know anything about this? btw, they should do this with beyblade.
If you EV train it and it has the right nature and IVs it'll be hella useful.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Driger Kai - Sep. 13, 2012

(Sep. 13, 2012  2:24 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
But Keldeo makes a good spot in your collection Wink

RE: Pokemon Black/White - TentacleZooka - Sep. 13, 2012

It must just be The GameStop I was at. I'll contact the worker. Level your keldeos up, they'll be better with more stats.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - TentacleZooka - Sep. 15, 2012

I just saw a commercial for...

G..g..g..g..g..GENESECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It comes out the day b2w2 are out (oct.6)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Bobmcdoogal - Sep. 15, 2012

The Keldeo event just started in Australia and New Zealand and runs until October 10th
And the release for Black and White 2 Bazooka is October 7th not October 6th