World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Brood - Feb. 18, 2012

Does anyone play pokemon compedetively?like IV breeding and EV training and such.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Cannon - Feb. 18, 2012

@Leviath
Not me, i just like to play the main game, and that's basically it. hah

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Hazel - Feb. 18, 2012

(Feb. 18, 2012  3:04 PM)Leviath Wrote: Does anyone play pokemon compedetively?like IV breeding and EV training and such.

I used to. There's a discussion about it a few pages back, actually.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Giraton - Feb. 18, 2012

(Feb. 18, 2012  3:04 PM)Leviath Wrote: Does anyone play pokemon compedetively?like IV breeding and EV training and such.

i like to fiddle around with evs and ivs and play in comps but im no good at it, at least not with my own pokemon. my brother or my friend always gets one round ahead of me in a tournament and im the one that trains their pokemon.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Feb. 18, 2012

I play competitively, but I take forever to breed and train most of the time. I do pretty well when I want to ladder on Pokemon Online as well. Smogon server I do okay at, but I completely destroy the Pokemon Online Server, without any ubers.

There is no competitive Pokémon community besides Smogon, really.

Everyone else is just Hasbro.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - galaxyunicorn - Feb. 18, 2012

what does EV,IV and breeding mean and how can I do that?

Bulbapedia and Serebii both have pages on what those things are and how you utilize them to your benefit.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Nova-X - Feb. 18, 2012

(Feb. 18, 2012  10:15 PM)galaxyunicorn Wrote: what does EV,IV and breeding mean and how can I do that?
ev stands for effort values and ev stands for individual values
breeding is getting eggs from having to pokemon (same egg group) different gender in the day care
for more info on ev training go on this link
http://pokemon.marriland.com/black_white/how_to_ev_train

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Brood - Feb. 19, 2012

It will be freakishly easy if you have a 6V ditto or whatever you call it.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - galaxyunicorn - Feb. 19, 2012

I have a ditto and I hatched today 25 eggs in hope of getting a shiny but I don't have oneUnhappy

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Hazel - Feb. 19, 2012

To get a shiny within only 25 eggs would be a feat of astronomical luck.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Spdshadow - Feb. 19, 2012

Or hacking

RE: Pokemon Black/White - TenshouTsubasa - Feb. 19, 2012

That means nothing.

I mean it would just as well be a feat of hacking and of course, it wouldn't be worth anything. You spoilt the moment

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Zeo Kaien - Feb. 19, 2012

i just beat the game it took me 2 days 11 hours

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Hitsugiya - Feb. 19, 2012

(Feb. 19, 2012  7:52 AM)Zeo BlackStar Wrote: i just beat the game it took me 2 days 11 hours
I doubt it took you 2 full days to complete it, most of us beat Pokemon games in under 6 hours.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Raigeko13 - Feb. 19, 2012

Hah, GTS and Negotiations are terrible.
Everyone wants something impossible to obtain, without hacking. Level 9 Ledgendaries, Level 100 Pokemon for something that if far from it being worth, ect.
They're both just showcases, really.

When the game was first released I DID try and use the C-Gear to the best of it's uses. It only found one other person once. It really is a shame, like things like these two things, which have so much potential, but it's usually lost down the track.

Anyways, whining aside, does anyone know how to get the Arceus/other Pokemon from Global Link? I haven't played in ages, and I can't figure out how to do anything. If you could tell me step by step, that'd be great. I already have an account online, so that part isn't needed. Joyful_3

Go to 'promotions' on the Global Link main page, then click on the Arceus event and enter in 'arceusvote' as the password and you should get it. Make sure you've deposited/put a pokemon to sleep in the dream world as well. Then when you wake it up or something you should get it in your game, then just go the the forest or whatever in the Entralink to catch it.Get it soon though. I cant be bothered with the event actually

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Raigeko13 - Feb. 19, 2012

I had my Victini asleep for nearly 24 hours, and it didn't dream once..
I thought it was that simple, guess I had it right. I've already entered the code and such, Victini just never dreamed.
Guess I'll try something else now, hah. Thank you Z.E.R.O.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Hitsugiya - Feb. 19, 2012

I just battled ______ and he pulled a Wonder Gaurded Latios on me. Saying it's invincible, I shortly 1-hit KO him with my Sharpedo's crunch and proceed to sweep the rest of his team with earthquake on Landorus.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - galaxyunicorn - Feb. 20, 2012

Is this a good team?
Archeops
Excadrill
Hydreigon
Volcarona
Bisharp
Samurrot
If it's not pls tell me which one I have to replace

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Cannon - Feb. 20, 2012

@ GalaxyUnicorn.
Yes, that is a good team. But i would replace: Bisharp because that is a terrible Pokemon. Some may disagree, but it is very weak. I think you should replace it with Reuniclus or something. but if you're looking for a DARK or STEEL type then i think you should go with something else.. I don't know what to mention since you already have both those types in your team already ..

RE: Pokemon Black/White - galaxyunicorn - Feb. 20, 2012

waht about a Seismitoad?
Is there another option because I have Pkmn Black and I can't catch a Solosis

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Cannon - Feb. 20, 2012

Don't you already have a Water Type? And don't get Gothitelle. That is terrible. Get Vanilluxe or something, and Grass & Steel type which you find in the Electric cave. I forgot the name. Sorry