World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Dec. 12, 2011

Who needs speed on a Conkeldurr when you have priority moves? Durr. Just slap some Defense and HP EV's, don't waste on its Speed.

Why Stone Edge? Why not something better for ghosts, since you're hitting so hard after a Bulk Up anyways? IE: Payback, which works even better due to low Speed.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - KCPJ - Dec. 12, 2011

Um...Victini is out for Mystery Gift for the special movie Pokemon Black/White Reshiram?Zekrom and Victini movie.Until December 31st: http://www.pokemonblackwhite.com/en-us/pokemon/special-encounters/

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Spdshadow - Dec. 13, 2011

Oh well, guess I'll start working on Conkeldurr #2

RE: Pokemon Black/White - TanithElite - Dec. 13, 2011

Can someone help I lost my pal code

? Open your Pal Pad in your key items pocket and choose ___(name)'s friend code

It doesn't show up

Then I can't help you

What why

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Dec. 13, 2011

Because there's no other way to find your own FC.

it just says stuff about logging in to some site

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Dec. 13, 2011

Arceus won the poll again...

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

CURSE YOU KIDS WHO AREN'T SMART ENOUGH TO REALIZE THAT YOU CAN JUST TRANSPORT ARCEUS FROM THE PREVIOUS GAME! IT HAS NO HIDDEN ABILITY, IT'S THE SAME CARPING THING! DITTO, WHHHYYY?

Sorry, but I'm soooo pissed right now at all the stupid kids in the world who voted Arceus, again. Arceus still has Multitype, so this is just carping bullcarp.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Spdshadow - Dec. 14, 2011

Uhh,ditto can be caught in five minutes. Some of us really don't have legit Arcues

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Dec. 14, 2011

(Dec. 13, 2011  11:07 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Arceus won the poll again...

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

CURSE YOU KIDS WHO AREN'T SMART ENOUGH TO REALIZE THAT YOU CAN JUST TRANSPORT ARCEUS FROM THE PREVIOUS GAME! IT HAS NO HIDDEN ABILITY, IT'S THE SAME CARPING THING! DITTO, WHHHYYY?

Sorry, but I'm soooo pissed right now at all the stupid kids in the world who voted Arceus, again. Arceus still has Multitype, so this is just carping bullcarp.

how did ik that would happen?iv already told everyone in my old clan on serebii he would win.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Dec. 14, 2011

Ditto can't be caught in 5 minutes. DW Ditto has an amazing ability, hasn't been released yet, and is less available than Arceus. Arceus has the same ability as before, is only an Uber Pokemon anyways, and has been legitimately released twice.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachu0909 - Dec. 14, 2011

I just relised but not sure that anyone knew but the stats of an event pokemon is generated when you recive it?! I just found that out with my victini because I forgot to save. Here comes the perfect victini with v-create Grin

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ninja Crab - Dec. 14, 2011

(Dec. 14, 2011  7:23 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote: I just relised but not sure that anyone knew but the stats of an event pokemon is generated when you recive it?! I just found that out with my victini because I forgot to save. Here comes the perfect victini with v-create Grin

And Fusion Bolt/Flare and Searing Shot.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Neko Fury - Dec. 14, 2011

I used to play Pokemon Black, but I rarely play it nowdays, Effort Value training in Black has become shootier than when I did it in DP because of that darn new leveling system in BW. :\

Unfortunately I don't have WiFi on my DS Lite so I never get any event Pokemon. The only event Pokemon I have are the shiny Entei, Raikou and Suicune I got from a friend, Zoroark (well if you have the shiny beast then duh) and Victini (my actually WiFi got Pokemon because I got it from EB Games in Perth when it was released, the only place you couldn't get that Victini in Australia is Darwin...therefore my little brother, who has White, could not get it, lol)

Speaking of BW, forgot to get my Futachimaru (Dewott) from my brother's White XD

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ninja Crab - Dec. 14, 2011

Since its the last week of skool for NSW, we can bring our DS to skool, so i got a friend to give me his Zoroark to breed. I hav a Q, this Zoroark that my friend had, it knew Snarl, could it be possible that one of the egg moves is Snarl?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Dec. 15, 2011

Yes, it is possible.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Rustled Jimmies - Dec. 15, 2011

According to Serebii,

Quote:The new CoroCoro issue, released this week, has announced that a brand new Pokémon game is to be revealed. However, unlike people expect, this reveal isn't coming at Jump Festa but is in fact coming in the issue of CoroCoro next month, due out on January 14th 2012 in what they call a world first shocking announcement. It's currently unknown what game will be revealed, whether it will be main series or not but we'll provide information a few days before CoroCoro's release. Be sure to watch the site in case it comes early."

A side series like Rumble and Trozei? Part of the main series, such as the long-awaited third of the Black and White games? A Ranger or Mystery Dungeon game? I'll see if I can post when news comes out.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Spdshadow - Dec. 15, 2011

(Dec. 14, 2011  3:45 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Ditto can't be caught in 5 minutes. DW Ditto has an amazing ability, hasn't been released yet, and is less available than Arceus. Arceus has the same ability as before, is only an Uber Pokemon anyways, and has been legitimately released twice.
Oh,I didn't think of that.in that case,I would have voted for blaziken or Gliscor instead

Rate this mon!: Slaking Leftovers
Hp:4. Slack off/shadow claw
Attack:252. Earthquake
Sp.def:200. Aireal ace
D:52. Brick break/return

RE: Pokemon Black/White - CocoaPuffs - Dec. 17, 2011

Kaji Motomiya
I think that it will be Hoenn remakes. A new Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald(lol, that's my name) would be awesome.

EDIT: I just realized that if they do release Hoenn remakes we can use Unova/Sinnoh Pokemon! That would be awesome!Supaburn

DOUBLE EDIT: Just checked Serebii, The next game is going to be an RPG... Darn...Smithicide

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Rustled Jimmies - Dec. 17, 2011

LMAO DON'T FRIGGIN' HIDE IT! This is something I find interesting and want to share with you guys!

Serebii Wrote:Dengeki Online has revealed a brand new Pokémon game for release next year. This game Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition (ポケモン プラス ノブナガの野望 ) is due for release in Japan in Spring 2012 on Nintendo DS. Not much is known about this game yet but it appears to be an RPG game, similar to the Nobunaga Ambition games set in old Japan which are Turn-Based Strategy RPGs and labelled as a simulation. This game is a crossover between Pokémon and Nobunaga Ambition where you have to take over Japan gradually, but how Pokémon ties in, is not yet known. Details are being added as we speak. This game is set within the Ranse Region
Edit @ 03:03; More details have come in from the official site and will be added here as we translate them. At the moment, all we have are character names;
Like the main games, you can select either a male or female heroine. They both start with Eevee
Nobunaga is the main warlord who has Zekrom as his partner
Oichi is a character who helps you in the game, paired with Jigglypuff
Mitsuhude is a character teamed with Articuno
Shingen is a character teamed with Groudon
Kenshin is a character teamed with Mewtwo
More information is promised in January, indicating it'll be in CoroCoro and possibly be the game CoroCoro revealed

I'm a huge fan of Sengoku-related games such as Samurai Warriors and Sengoku Basara, so this is something I'd really like to try out. Unfortunately, how much do you guys think Nintendo won't ever bring this game over?

Edit: I take it back. Even if it's a Sengoku-related game, I will NEVER EVER play a turn-based STRATEGY RPG game. Reading up on Nobunaga's Ambition, it's type of gameplay is akin to Disgaea-esque games, Front Mission, Advanced Wars, etc.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Hazel - Dec. 17, 2011

A series-relevant game will probably be announced within a couple of months - Junichi has stated recently that he was quite interested in RSE remakes, via twitter.

RSE was by far my favorite gen in terms of environment, overall design aesthetic, and continuity(followed by GSC), so I will be pouring a few hundred hours of my life into the inevitable RSE remakes, for sure. I've put in around 1500 hours across all my RSE series games over the years.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pony - Dec. 17, 2011

RSE and Hoenn were my favorites in game and region. And actually, it's about time for an RSE remake, as they have already made Leafgreen, Firered, Soulsilver, and Heartgold. Plus, they are gonna spice Hoenn up a bit in the remake (when they make it) Grin