World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachu0909 - Oct. 22, 2011

(Oct. 22, 2011  7:08 AM)d^_^b Wrote: But how do u make a Tropius fall in luv with a human????? Then again, i bred my Empoleon with a Heatran....

Mabye tropius was N's guardian when he was just a little kid.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - sum 472 - Oct. 22, 2011

Ha, my Sazandora on Pokemon Online is epic, it takes down physical walls and Burungel takes Special walls so bye bye chansey. And Sazandora's got some pretty good moves too like Surf, Fire Blast, Dragon Pulse, yeah it's good.
@ @wesome: Don't forget how you can breed Skitty with Wailord!
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/HSOWA <-- Click to find out more about breeding Skitty with Wailord.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ninja Crab - Oct. 22, 2011

HAHAHAHA!!! That is so funny!!! How about Weedle with Tepig!!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - sum 472 - Oct. 23, 2011

(Oct. 22, 2011  11:35 PM)d^_^b Wrote: HAHAHAHA!!! That is so funny!!! How about Weedle with Tepig!!

Hippowdon with Rattata! It would be crushed! Hahahahahaha!
Piloswine with Zoroark, That's just weird....
Wailord with Digglet! that was mentioned on the page.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pony - Oct. 24, 2011

How about Emboar and Wailord? A BIG HULKING FIERY WHALE!!!
Or maybe even Sandshrew and Rattata? It would be pwned, yes....
This one would look quite odd: Primeape and Spoink! teehee :3
Houndoom and Giraffig would be a cool looking Pokemon!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ninja Crab - Oct. 25, 2011

(Oct. 24, 2011  2:06 PM)Meteo L-leone Wrote: How about Emboar and Wailord? A BIG HULKING FIERY WHALE!!!
Or maybe even Sandshrew and Rattata? It would be pwned, yes....
This one would look quite odd: Primeape and Spoink! teehee :3
Houndoom and Giraffig would be a cool looking Pokemon!

What pokemon is Primeape??? Unless you mean INFERNAPE

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Giraton - Oct. 25, 2011

primeape is a gen 1 monkey pokemon and evolution of mankey, how do you not know that pokemon?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - TenshouTsubasa - Oct. 25, 2011

Because it is being forgotten by most players.

It does not have a main special use, so there is no point to remember it.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Spdshadow - Oct. 25, 2011

dusclops and oshawwot! manaphy and metagross! ditto and ditto! Diamond and White! Profesor Oak and Professor Juniper! Ray unicorno and dark canc.....never mind. just stick with rotom wash form + mandibuzz or perhaps hitmontop and volcarona. it could really use some legs otherwise, it looks like a baby bug in a taco

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pony - Oct. 26, 2011

(Oct. 25, 2011  1:09 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Because it is being forgotten by most players.

WHOA. Supaburn In my Leaf Green I caught a mankey and nurtured it to a primeape, where it became my main pokemon. It was my brick wall that fired at you harder. I beat the whole game with that one guy's help. ALWAYS remember it. Also teach it awesome moves.
@powerangeryan
Wut!? that got so messed up.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omega dragonis1 - Oct. 26, 2011

(Oct. 26, 2011  12:55 AM)Meteo L-leone Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2011  1:09 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Because it is being forgotten by most players.

WHOA. Supaburn In my Leaf Green I caught a mankey and nurtured it to a primeape, where it became my main pokemon. It was my brick wall that fired at you harder. I beat the whole game with that one guy's help. ALWAYS remember it. Also teach it awesome moves.

@powerangeryan

i had caught a lillypup on white and it became my best pokemon

RE: Pokemon Black/White - gurugulu - Oct. 27, 2011

(Oct. 26, 2011  5:32 PM)sora lover17 Wrote:

@powerangeryan

i had caught a lillypup on white and it became my best pokemon
I caught a wingull in ruby, evolved it to pelliper, and became my beast flyer and wall during my playthrough. It was just boss.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - TenshouTsubasa - Oct. 28, 2011

@powerangeryan
If you played Pokemon Online before, there is so many choices better than primeape, such as Infernape and Genosect , etc, because you don't need to waste so much time to evolve and upgrade.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Oct. 29, 2011

and infernapes plain better.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omega dragonis1 - Oct. 29, 2011

(Oct. 29, 2011  12:17 AM)omegazero Wrote: and infernapes plain better.
yes but people forget how fun the old games were but yes infrenape is better

RE: Pokemon Black/White - PHANTOMxBLADER - Oct. 29, 2011

(Oct. 28, 2011  1:54 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote:

@powerangeryan
If you played Pokemon Online before, there is so many choices better than primeape, such as Infernape and Genosect , etc, because you don't need to waste so much time to evolve and upgrade.

Yayy theres another Pokemon Online player Grin lol i play competetively on PO (Pokemon Online) a lot and im okay at it
(Oct. 28, 2011  1:54 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote:

@powerangeryan

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pony - Oct. 29, 2011

First of all, I have Genosect on Black, along with many other beasts you can't compete with. But my Primeape has a lower chance of faint than my tank genosect. Not my beast tricked out Wigglytuff in Soul Silver though. That never gets knocked out Smug

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Oct. 29, 2011

blissy>wiggleytuff
and genosects not relased yet hacker.

(Oct. 29, 2011  3:36 PM)omegazero Wrote: blissy>wiggleytuff
and genosects not relased yet hacker.

hacking is wrong and it makes the game not fun any more i had done it once but have quit ha DO NOT HACK PEOPLE! no wone likes HACKERS! and please stop while you can.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pony - Oct. 29, 2011

as I have said before, I got it from a friend who got it from his friend who might have hacked it or he got the TESTER'S EDITION. I hate hackers. It's offensive to be called one. so shush. I used to have cheat codes and stopped. so just leave me alone DJ - Sad.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Oct. 29, 2011

You can't really get annoyed at us for saying this when you set yourself up for it. No one has a legal Genosect nor a Primeape that can take hits better than one (of course, depending on the type of attack. If it's fire, then that statement is obvious.)

(Oct. 29, 2011  6:32 PM)Meteo L-leone Wrote: as I have said before, I got it from a friend who got it from his friend who might have hacked it or he got the TESTER'S EDITION. I hate hackers. It's offensive to be called one. so shush. I used to have cheat codes and stopped. so just leave me alone DJ - Sad.
i still think its bad anyway hacking can break the game

RE: Pokemon Black/White - RowDog - Oct. 31, 2011

I've been thinking of muk as a good pokemon and so I got one and am surprised at how good it works. Seriously guys, don't underestimate muk!
This is what I did:
Dream world Muk with pousin touch.
Impish nature to raise its low defence at the loss of Sp A which isn't used.
Item: Black Sludge
Moves:
  • Poison Jab - in combination with muk's STAB boost and respectable Atk Poison Jab is a powerful move, but the real secret behind it is the 30% chance of poisoning with poison touch's 20% chance of poisoning. 50% chance of inflicting poison and dealing a lot of damage!
  • Stockpile - quite underestimated, but when boosting Muk's nice 105 base HP, respectable 100 base Sp D and now with its Def boost from its nature, by adding on to its defensive stats Muk can be quite troubling to get through. Not to mention Black sludge cuts back the amount of damage inflicted each turn.
  • Swallow - once you've reached red health or won't be able to take another hit use swallow to get to full HP. Your opponent by this stage if you started using stockpile after the opponents poisoned will be on low health from poison damage while you can reheal ready for the next pokemon.
  • Another physical move - I'm still experimenting with the last slot but at the moment I'd recommend brick break to combat annoying steel types.

I used this to KOed 3 tier pokemon (all pokemon used were lvl 100 including Muk), took a gigalith down to red health and poisoned and an Infernape down to 1/3 of its HP. None of the pokemon were grass type or anything. It did faint but it was still the first pokemon sent out (afterwards I took out my Yanmega and sweeped my opponent).

and as a side note (Click to View)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Nova-X - Oct. 31, 2011

(Oct. 31, 2011  9:24 AM)RowDog Wrote: I've been thinking of muk as a good pokemon and so I got one and am surprised at how good it works. Seriously guys, don't underestimate muk!
This is what I did:
Dream world Muk with pousin touch.
Impish nature to raise its low defence at the loss of Sp A which isn't used.
Item: Black Sludge
Moves:
  • Poison Jab - in combination with muk's STAB boost and respectable Atk Poison Jab is a powerful move, but the real secret behind it is the 30% chance of poisoning with poison touch's 20% chance of poisoning. 50% chance of inflicting poison and dealing a lot of damage!
  • Stockpile - quite underestimated, but when boosting Muk's nice 105 base HP, respectable 100 base Sp D and now with its Def boost from its nature, by adding on to its defensive stats Muk can be quite troubling to get through. Not to mention Black sludge cuts back the amount of damage inflicted each turn.
  • Swallow - once you've reached red health or won't be able to take another hit use swallow to get to full HP. Your opponent by this stage if you started using stockpile after the opponents poisoned will be on low health from poison damage while you can reheal ready for the next pokemon.
  • Another physical move - I'm still experimenting with the last slot but at the moment I'd recommend brick break to combat annoying steel types.

I used this to KOed 3 tier pokemon (all pokemon used were lvl 100 including Muk), took a gigalith down to red health and poisoned and an Infernape down to 1/3 of its HP. None of the pokemon were grass type or anything. It did faint but it was still the first pokemon sent out (afterwards I took out my Yanmega and sweeped my opponent).

and as a side note (Click to View)
what ivs and evs coz i might test it out on pokemon online

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ninja Crab - Nov. 04, 2011

I think it would be great if people who have BAW should start thinking of all underestimated pokemon. At the moment, im training up my Victreebell, Pidgeot and Furret.