World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Jerf - Jul. 30, 2010

you can go to game stop and pre order it at the cashier

RE: Pokemon Black/White - gurugulu - Jul. 30, 2010

Nice. I can't wait.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Toonpenguin - Jul. 30, 2010

Jerf I doubt you can pre-order in stores this soon. Its like 9 months and GameStop usually doesn't take in store pre-orders till 2 months or so prior to the release.
Also even if you order in store there most likely gonna charge you 5 dollars there(which isn't bad since its taken off the total when the item arrives)
Also with all pre-orders your suppose to recieve a keychain that makes a cry of the legendary pokemon on the cover of your game.
I got a email from Play-Asia that there pre-order gift is first come first serve due to how much demand the game is in over there but you should still recieve it from them if you order from them as well

gurugulu if you can't wait then you can always order the Japaense version, May be a little higher priced but you'll get it 9 or so months before everyone else in the US
Also even if you live in the US you can unlock Japaense Wifi Event pokemon. Such as Vicitini which is going to be unlocked via the liberty ticket which is a wifi event from September 18th to October18th

(Jul. 30, 2010  7:17 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Jerf I doubt you can pre-order in stores this soon. Its like 9 months and GameStop usually doesn't take in store pre-orders till 2 months or so prior to the release.

I visited San-Diego a 2 weeks back and when i paid for my item, they asked me if i wanted to pre-order pokemon black and white (okay i bought the part 2 guide book for HGSS.)
I said i was visiting from overseas so, no.

(Jul. 30, 2010  7:24 PM)Jerf Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2010  7:17 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Jerf I doubt you can pre-order in stores this soon. Its like 9 months and GameStop usually doesn't take in store pre-orders till 2 months or so prior to the release.

I visited San-Diego a 2 weeks back and when i paid for my item, they asked me if i wanted to pre-order pokemon black and white (okay i bought the part 2 guide book for HGSS.)
I said i was visiting from overseas so, no.

Oh very interesting my gamestop is never like that, Like when i bought Plantinum last November they never asked me If i would like to pre-order HG/SS.

Also according to bulba pedia theres only 48 hours 20 hours 23 minutes until the release in Japan

I don't know if I should buy it in japanese since I can't understand it and I don't know what moves to use.

then dont

RE: Pokemon Black/White - castleoblivion - Jul. 30, 2010

(Jul. 30, 2010  7:50 PM)gurugulu Wrote: I don't know if I should buy it in japanese since I can't understand it and I don't know what moves to use.
then wait for the english patch version...the battles will at least be in english...everything else will be japanese though...

@Gururulu I don't understand Japaense either , but that didn't stop me. You may not know what the moves are but the numbers for the power and the PP will still be readable (since numbers are a universal thing XD) so even if you don't know the name of a move or what it does you can always take a swing and try a new move.
Also all the old moves should still be on bublapedia in english and japaense so you can check there when your pokemon gets a new move to see if its a old one and if so you can use bulbapedia to determine if you want to teach it or not.

Alright now I'll try to persuade my parents into getting it.

Good Luck, Make sure you tell them that there is a 1 dollar charge on the credit/Bank card at first. The other 59 dollars + Shipping is paid when the item arrives.(Atleast you pay via paypal, then you pay the full 60 +Shipping right there

RE: Pokemon Black/White - castleoblivion - Jul. 30, 2010

(Jul. 30, 2010  8:37 PM)gurugulu Wrote: Alright now I'll try to persuade my parents into getting it.
if you can get it...try for the english patch if there is one available...at least the batttles will be in english

(Jul. 30, 2010  9:22 PM)castleoblivion Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2010  8:37 PM)gurugulu Wrote: Alright now I'll try to persuade my parents into getting it.
if you can get it...try for the english patch if there is one available...at least the batttles will be in english

I thought you could only get the patch for ROM'S ? Not the actual game.
Anyways ROM's are illegal and we shouldn't be discussing them here anyways

Also does anyone else seem it interesting that they decided to number the routes back at 1 instead of doing what they were doing by having route 9001 or something like that ?
I personally think this is awesome. Though it may require that you now be more specific when saying where pokemon are located such as Route 1 in Isshu or Route 1 in Kanto etc. etc

48 Days 17 hours 27 Minutes till the Japaense Release *At the time of this post *.

gurugulu Going back to what i said about bublapedia having the Japanese names of attacks I just thought I'd post a link to show a example
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Thunder_(move)
This is the link for the move thunder.As you can see to the right it says in bold Thunder and under it says かみなり . So lets say in the game you get Pikachu wants to learn かみなり . All you have to do is go to bulbapedia look for the list of the type of the move. Since this move is electric you'll look for electric type . http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Electric_(type)
You will probably have to click each move to check for the Japaense name but Its only a few clicks which isn't too bad.
If you don't feel like clicking you can always compare the Power and PP Numbers to the one of the move you are trying to learn on the screen

RE: Pokemon Black/White - castleoblivion - Jul. 31, 2010

(Jul. 30, 2010  10:32 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2010  9:22 PM)castleoblivion Wrote:

I thought you could only get the patch for ROM'S ? Not the actual game.
Anyways ROM's are illegal and we shouldn't be discussing them here anyways

Also does anyone else seem it interesting that they decided to number the routes back at 1 instead of doing what they were doing by having route 9001 or something like that ?
I personally think this is awesome. Though it may require that you now be more specific when saying where pokemon are located such as Route 1 in Isshu or Route 1 in Kanto etc. etc

48 Days 17 hours 27 Minutes till the Japaense Release *At the time of this post *.

gurugulu Going back to what i said about bublapedia having the Japanese names of attacks I just thought I'd post a link to show a example
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Thunder_(move)
This is the link for the move thunder.As you can see to the right it says in bold Thunder and under it says かみなり . So lets say in the game you get Pikachu wants to learn かみなり . All you have to do is go to bulbapedia look for the list of the type of the move. Since this move is electric you'll look for electric type . http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Electric_(type)
You will probably have to click each move to check for the Japaense name but Its only a few clicks which isn't too bad.
If you don't feel like clicking you can always compare the Power and PP Numbers to the one of the move you are trying to learn on the screen
oh...i didn't know patches were only roms...that sucks...i thought they were the games...sorry...and i still think it is worth getting in japanese...you can use bulbapedia to translate moves...my friend is gonna get it in japanese...i am gonna beg him to let me play it...i doubt he will though...still...what amazes me most about this game is that in battle...there are no objects standing still, every aspect of the battle is moving...I can't wait for this game

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Toonpenguin - Jul. 31, 2010

Yeah I know no way to get the patch onto the game which is why the only way you can use it with illegal ROM'S

Well Castle theres 48 days till it comes out. Its 65 dollars with shipping from play-Asia. That means over the next 47 days you'd have to some how make 1.39 dollars a day in order to have enough money to buy the Japaense game (You could just ask your parents to do simple choirs for a dollar fifty a day(or 10.5 dollars a week )( the 1.5 a day makes it seem like there paying less )
(assuming your around that age where your parents might give you money for choirs))

(Jul. 31, 2010  12:46 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Yeah I know no way to get the patch onto the game which is why the only way you can use it with illegal ROM'S

Well Castle theres 48 days till it comes out. Its 65 dollars with shipping from play-Asia. That means over the next 47 days you'd have to some how make 1.39 dollars a day in order to have enough money to buy the Japaense game (You could just ask your parents to do simple choirs for a dollar fifty a day(or 10.5 dollars a week )( the 1.5 a day makes it seem like there paying less )
(assuming your around that age where your parents might give you money for choirs))

Yeah. I could do that...I am getting white so I can get zekrom!!!

Very Cool, White From the pictures shown has a forest called White Forest which has special mission and pokemon only available in Pokemon White. While in Pokemon Black there is Black City which is has special missions and pokemon only available in Pokemon Black
*Sorry if this was posted previously *

Anyways only about 20 hours (since its currently 11:47 in Japan) till Pokemon Sunday this week. Which will probably show us more information about the new B&W games

(Jul. 31, 2010  3:48 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Very Cool, White From the pictures shown has a forest called White Forest which has special mission and pokemon only available in Pokemon White. While in Pokemon Black there is Black City which is has special missions and pokemon only available in Pokemon Black
*Sorry if this was posted previously *

Anyways only about 20 hours (since its currently 11:47 in Japan) till Pokemon Sunday this week. Which will probably show us more information about the new B&W games
oh cool..i think my fav new pokemon so far is zekrom...then Shimama- the electric horse

RE: Pokemon Black/White - TheLVJ - Jul. 31, 2010

(Jul. 31, 2010  4:42 AM)castleoblivion Wrote: oh cool..i think my fav new pokemon so far is zekrom...then Shimama- the electric zebra.

FIXED

RE: Pokemon Black/White - souless1234 - Jul. 31, 2010

I'm waiting for English release which is probably year+ wait. But, its worth it since you get to understand the story.

WooGuru The giant Blue Red bird is one of my favorites. hihidaruma the red Flamming pokemon is the my other favorite from this set.

Also I just found a free and legal (officialy released by the government of japan) Japanese TV streamer called KeyHoleTV which allows you to watch Japaense TV(Only like 5 stations) and listen to Japaense radio. I bring this up because now I will be able to watch Pokemon Sunday on Sunday Morning through this device meaning I can give you guys a fast update (most likely before its posted on Serebii or bulbapedia )
So since Japan's time is about 13 hours ahead of mine , that means It (According to my research) Should be on about 5:30 EST Sunday morning. So expect a update from me about what premiered on pokemon sunday then

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Daegor42 - Jul. 31, 2010

(Jul. 31, 2010  4:47 AM)souless1234 Wrote: I'm waiting for English release which is probably year+ wait. But, its worth it since you get to understand the story.

Story? An evil organization wants to do something bad involving Pokemon. You, a fresh new Trainer, must stop them as you battle gym leaders in your quest to beat the Elite Four and become Pokemon champion.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - TheLVJ - Jul. 31, 2010

Cross your fingers, Daegor. Maybe Game freaks will throw a twist at us...

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Daegor42 - Jul. 31, 2010

(Jul. 31, 2010  4:54 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Cross your fingers, Daegor. Maybe Game freaks will throw a twist at us...

Here's hoping that you are the leader of the evil organization!

EDIT: You as in the player, not the LVJ specifically.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - gurugulu - Jul. 31, 2010

I hope some previous generations of pokemon will be in the game. I really want an ursaring.