World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - TenshouTsubasa - Sep. 29, 2011

In fact that is the only way to learn aurasphere.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ninja Crab - Oct. 01, 2011

OK, done with the Aura Sphere thing, now onto another Q. Um, ok i hav this pokemon that was transferred from Pearl and traded from Diamond. Anyway long story short. Its invincible, do u think its kind of legal to use. The only way it can faint is if its confused, burnt or poisoned.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Spdshadow - Oct. 01, 2011

What IS that 'invincible' pokemon?

(Oct. 01, 2011  6:47 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: What IS that 'invincible' pokemon?

Spiritomb with the ability Wonder Guard. Like my 2nd fave pokemon, Shedinja.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Spdshadow - Oct. 01, 2011

How did it get wonder guard? Skill swap doesn't work

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Giraton - Oct. 01, 2011

people hack that pokemon all the time, it only gets damage by weather effects and stuff like poison, and i think destiny bond also works.

(Oct. 01, 2011  7:10 AM)Giraton Wrote: people hack that pokemon all the time, it only gets damage by weather effects and stuff like poison, and i think destiny bond also works.

Dont worry, i hav 2 Spiritombs, one traded ( as said before ) and another one i did hack. ITS SHINY!!!! Anyway would it be legal to use it? Oh and it got Wonder Guard because it was from Pearl, which in that one it had wonder guard

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Giraton - Oct. 01, 2011

all wonder guard spiritombs are illegal to use in official pokemon play, there are only 2 abilitys spiritomb can use, pressure and it's dream world ability i cant remember.

Infiltrator: Spiritomb's attacks ignore reflect, light screen and safeguard.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Oct. 01, 2011

WAIT!wounder guard spiritombs actualy exist?i always thought they were hacks Chocked

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Giraton - Oct. 02, 2011

they are hacks, he got one by trade and the other he hacked himself. wonder guard spritomb and sabeleye are always hacked.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ninja Crab - Oct. 02, 2011

(Oct. 02, 2011  12:53 AM)Giraton Wrote: they are hacks, he got one by trade and the other he hacked himself. wonder guard spritomb and sabeleye are always hacked.

No i got Sableye from pokemon Saphire.

i ment wonder guard sabeleye, not that every sabeleye is hacked.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - TenshouTsubasa - Oct. 02, 2011

There's no other pokemon have wonder guard out of Shedinja.

(Oct. 02, 2011  2:14 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: There's no other pokemon have wonder guard out of Shedinja.

Actually, thanks to bulbapedia, it says Sableye and Spiritomb are commonly hacked for the ability Wonder Guard since its one of the 5 pokemon which do not hav a weakness. I can only think of 3. Elektross, Spiritomb and Sableye. Oh and my hacked SHINY Spiritomb doesnt hav Wonder Guard. It has Pressure.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - TenshouTsubasa - Oct. 02, 2011

That's not a reason to hack it too.
Elektross does have weakness, if you use Earthquake with a Mold-breaker ability pokemon, it still delivers double damage. Only Spiritomb and Sableye does not have weakness with its own type.

BTW, there is 5 pokemon does not have weakness? I think there's only 3.

Nope, even says 5 pokemon hav no weakness, i still dont know wat they are.....

you forgot electross' pre evolve forms. they have levitate as well, thus making it 5.

(Oct. 02, 2011  9:28 AM)Giraton Wrote: you forgot electross' pre evolve forms. they have levitate as well, thus making it 5.

But with Mold breaker it doesnt count. I guess that would sort of make Spiritomb with Wonder Guard would be in trouble. Also if u want to defeat me because no doubt i will use Spiritomb online, get a pokemon that knows Simple Beam. It makes its foes ability Simple.

U GUYS WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS!!!! I JUST FOUND A SHINY ARIDOS AT DREAMYARD WITH NO HACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS PURPLE!!!

still counts, it has no type weakness, that means no weakness to types, not types with abilitys. plus i forgot about that stratergy, that means there would be a few others like worry seed (witch would also stop the move rest).

edit: but you counted electross, so.....

My mistake. BUT SHINY ARIADOS!!!!! No hacks, just found it. I consider myself super lucky!!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pony - Oct. 02, 2011

O_O wow.
PS: I forgot to tell everyone! About 10 days ago I caught the one and only, the rarest of the rare, A SHINY FRAXURE!!!!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ninja Crab - Oct. 03, 2011

(Oct. 02, 2011  2:00 PM)Meteo L-leone Wrote: O_O wow.
PS: I forgot to tell everyone! About 10 days ago I caught the one and only, the rarest of the rare, A SHINY FRAXURE!!!!

OHHHHH!!!! I wanted that!!!!! Good for u. This is the first Shiny that ive caught without cheats. I hav shiny Spiritomb Charizard Blastoise and Meowth.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Giraton - Oct. 03, 2011

(Oct. 02, 2011  9:49 AM)d^_^b Wrote: My mistake. BUT SHINY ARIADOS!!!!! No hacks, just found it. I consider myself super lucky!!

where would you find an ariados in pokemon black and white? ive never seen one in the games, let alone shiny.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ninja Crab - Oct. 03, 2011

OK, go back to Dreamyard. There is a stairwell to where u can go down and find trainers. Walk untill there is another staircase, go up that and if u havent already got him, Gorm or sombody of the Seven Sages is hiding there. After u talk to the Looker, there is a patch of grass if u continue forward. That is where a Ariados is, and maybe a shiny one!!