World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Yaseen - Sep. 24, 2011

pokemon white was too easy i finished within less than a day

i think they should make a pokemon game where you can travel through all the regions

RE: Pokemon Black/White - TenshouTsubasa - Sep. 24, 2011

But that will take too much time to play with.

Also, there will be far less people to buy new version Pokemon.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - BladingSpirit5 - Sep. 24, 2011

(Sep. 23, 2011  3:56 PM)blitzydaunicorn Wrote: Does anybody know what the next pokemon game for the ds is other than rumble blast?

There is Battle & Get!Pokémon Typing DS due for release in Japan I think

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Giraton - Sep. 24, 2011

pokemon battle&get! typing ds is already out in japan i believe. has anybody here actually 100% complete these games (as in gotten the black/white card)?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - TenshouTsubasa - Sep. 24, 2011

Apparently there aren't many people playing that game.
Maybe there isn't any fighting scenes?

BTW, what do you guys think about my new Avatar?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Yaseen - Sep. 24, 2011

(Sep. 24, 2011  11:26 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: But that will take too much time to play with.

Also, there will be far less people to buy new version Pokemon.

yh your probably right the new pokemon look rubbish

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omega dragonis1 - Sep. 24, 2011

(Sep. 07, 2011  8:00 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Guys, I seriously recommend you get this C-Gear. It looks absolutely hawt. The Zoroark C-Gear password is:
ZoroarkMonth11
It ends in January, so get it soon!

Oh, and the spring deerling C-Gear password is:
JJW2X97D
Finally! A complex password that isn't easy to guess! Well done Nintendo! (Unlike your stupid joystick add-on for the 3DS, I might add.)

how do you put em on?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Giraton - Sep. 24, 2011

you need to go to the dream world and the site for it to get new c-gears. the zoroark c-gear is only for europe and north america.

ps: im starting a pokemon day care service, means i can level up, evolve, ev-train and breed (no iv breeding) any of your pokemon for free. my only advantage is that it helps my pokedex and gives me something to do. pm me if you wish to take advantage of this. first come first servered, i can only do 2 pokemon at a time.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Sep. 25, 2011

Speaking of which, I'd still like that Vulpix.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ninja Crab - Sep. 25, 2011

(Sep. 24, 2011  11:19 PM)Giraton Wrote: im starting a pokemon day care service, means i can level up, evolve, ev-train and breed (no iv breeding) any of your pokemon for free. my only advantage is that it helps my pokedex and gives me something to do. pm me if you wish to take advantage of this. first come first servered, i can only do 2 pokemon at a time.

So am i ( sorta ) Im goin to breed pokemon, but not train them and stuff, thats ur problem. But I will breed som pokemon, and breed some of mine for u ( if u want ) Im giving away a Spiritomb Egg

RE: Pokemon Black/White - sonicsora123 - Sep. 26, 2011

is this a good trade.
Their offer: Shiny Ninjask Lvl 100
My offer: Mamoswine Lvl 55

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Giraton - Sep. 26, 2011

holly moly thats a good trade! shiny ninjask is a fairly good pokemon in usefullness, and rarity is super high as the pokemon is hard to get in the first place. mamoswine is a fairly easy to get if you have diamond, perl or platinum.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - njrk97 - Sep. 26, 2011

Am i the only one who think that most of the new pokemon look ugly half of them look like there wearing clothes and it looks bad on a side note this pokemon should be added into the game evve evoultion http://th03.deviantart.net/fs30/300W/f/2008/169/1/5/EEVEELUTIONS_REDONE_by_Benzophenone_4.jpg
the one at the bottom middle oblivion serously it looks epic and the name is sound so cool oblivoun yeah also i reckon if evvee ever got just a normal evoultio it should be called lootion pronced loo-she-on a pun on evoutlion

evee rant ftw

RE: Pokemon Black/White - RowDog - Sep. 26, 2011

(Sep. 26, 2011  8:49 AM)sonicsora123 Wrote: is this a good trade.
Their offer: Shiny Ninjask Lvl 100
My offer: Mamoswine Lvl 55
Sounds awfully fishy to me :\. I think it could be hacked. Shiny, lv 100 and I'm assuming good moves and stats.
It's a great trade though granted that this is a legit Ninjask.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - TenshouTsubasa - Sep. 26, 2011

Hey yo, there is a new event that you can get a Mewtwo if you're using Japanese version BW.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Giga-Impact - Sep. 26, 2011

Yeah, I wish I had that game

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ninja Crab - Sep. 26, 2011

(Sep. 26, 2011  1:44 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Hey yo, there is a new event that you can get a Mewtwo if you're using Japanese version BW.

Doesnt matter for me. I hav Mewtwo without cheats!! OK, i got it from pokemon HG.....

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Giraton - Sep. 26, 2011

it's a mewtwo with electroball, a move it shouldnt know and can be quite powerfull, 150 power tops. it's part of a mewtwo movie bonaza and the new mewtwo ex deck thats in japan.

edit: it's at level 70 and is holding the kings rock. i tempeted to get it just because of the kings rock now.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ninja Crab - Sep. 26, 2011

OK, nice to know.....

RE: Pokemon Black/White - TenshouTsubasa - Sep. 28, 2011

(Sep. 26, 2011  10:23 AM)njrk97 Wrote: Am i the only one who think that most of the new pokemon look ugly half of them look like there wearing clothes and it looks bad on a side note this pokemon should be added into the game evve evoultion http://th03.deviantart.net/fs30/300W/f/2008/169/1/5/EEVEELUTIONS_REDONE_by_Benzophenone_4.jpg
the one at the bottom middle oblivion serously it looks epic and the name is sound so cool oblivoun yeah also i reckon if evvee ever got just a normal evoultio it should be called lootion pronced loo-she-on a pun on evoutlion

evee rant ftw

The Dragon one looks great, but seems too big for an eevee to evolve like that.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Sep. 28, 2011

For those who are interested, thanks to serebii for info:

Special Banette password:
NPCHARACTER

Oh, and there's a new DW area filled with Ghost and Psychic types. It's called Spooky Manor.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ambrose - Sep. 29, 2011

Well guys Pokemon is a childish stuff so please if you have some more interesting games than please share it
with me. thanks to all of you.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - .:J:. - Sep. 29, 2011

(Sep. 29, 2011  7:28 AM)Ambrose Wrote: Well guys Pokemon is a childish stuff so please if you have some more interesting games than please share it
with me. thanks to all of you.

don't spam, also I like obleveon and kocheon on that list evees!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ninja Crab - Sep. 29, 2011

OK, since im pretty lazy, Im calling Telstra tomoz to see if i can connect to the internet, or if ive wasted my time trying when i should be training my Turtwig up. Also i hav a question, I got another Togepi because i traded my other to a friend. Anyway long story short, i want a Togekiss i know how to get it, but i want it to know Aura Sphere but that move is learnt when its on lvl 1. How to i breed a Togekiss without it goin all the way back to Togepi?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - RowDog - Sep. 29, 2011

Move relearner dude. Give him a heartscale and then you can get Aurasphere on your pokemon that you have without breeding.