World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Captain Caprii - Sep. 13, 2011

(Sep. 11, 2011  5:22 PM)CrystalGrabber Wrote: His Emboar is Lvl. 65(?), mine is Lvl. 45 and its my strongest.

What diffrence does it make? My serperior is lvl 65 also i still can't get pass them reason is,When your team is to dependent on just that one it all comes crashing down Grin

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachu0909 - Sep. 15, 2011

(Sep. 13, 2011  11:01 PM)Captain Caprii Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2011  5:22 PM)CrystalGrabber Wrote: His Emboar is Lvl. 65(?), mine is Lvl. 45 and its my strongest.

What diffrence does it make? My serperior is lvl 65 also i still can't get pass them reason is,When your team is to dependent on just that one it all comes crashing down Grin

well in just playing pokemon not really for me as I depend on one pokemon and train only one pokemon(either a starter or a pokemon I like) and it works for me but if it's wifi battles, of couse your team is going to crash.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Spdshadow - Sep. 15, 2011

(Sep. 13, 2011  5:10 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2011  4:42 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Hydreigons can be a pain in the butt to train. I have one, Lv. 68 I think.

Hydreigon evolves at LV64.
Seriously it is a pain in the butt to make it evolve, but it is still worth it.

I was even thinking of a giveaway. Title: Say hi to hydreigon! . Probably will have about 5 EV trained hydreigons. It's worth the hardwork if people like and respect me

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ElevatorMadness - Sep. 15, 2011

Last night me and my brother battled. He had 5 Pokemon while I had 6.
The winner was:

RE: Pokemon Black/White - TenshouTsubasa - Sep. 16, 2011

Actually if you're patient enough to train your Pokemon (Like smashing the elite four) There is no problem to take out that 65 Lv Emboar.

Don't forget that there is also EVs, If you can collect more EVs as possible, take that Piggy is not impossible.
Like now, most of my Pokemon's are 100 Lv.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ninja Crab - Sep. 16, 2011

Just find his weak spots, take this for an e.g: I vsed my friend and he had all Lvl 100 pokemon and i had 4 lvl 100 and 1 lvl 80 and 90. These were transfered from my HG. But thats not the point, the point is that just find his weak spots, i battled my friend ( same friend ) and he would always use his Jolteon 1st, so i thought: Ground type: Garchomp, and just smashed him, so yeah, good luck next time.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - TenshouTsubasa - Sep. 17, 2011

Jolty's Defense is very weak even with 252 EV, you can crush it with Electricbuzz with earthquake skill.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ninja Crab - Sep. 17, 2011

Yo, @wesome here, i has a question.... Um, u see i hav a lvl 100 Garchomp and cant seem to be able to get friendship with it high enough to teach it Draco Meteor. Wat do i do?????

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ElevatorMadness - Sep. 17, 2011

My tactic is to train my Pokemon at the E4 so they can get to a good enough level.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ninja Crab - Sep. 17, 2011

(Sep. 17, 2011  1:44 PM)CrystalGrabber Wrote: My tactic is to train my Pokemon at the E4 so they can get to a good enough level.

And when u do, this is wat i do. I hav 4 lvl 100 pokemon and two pokemon who i make hold Exp. Share. i use the level 100 pokemon with Lucky Egg, that trains them up real good.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - TenshouTsubasa - Sep. 18, 2011

If I am correct, there is an item which looks like a bell.
This thing can increase your happiness faster.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Sep. 18, 2011

It's called the Soothe Bell. Walk around while the pokemon holds it. Every 256 steps, instead of increasing by one, your happiness will double (?), so it will increase by 2. Give it some time.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Sep. 18, 2011

(Sep. 17, 2011  10:17 AM)@wesome Wrote: Yo, @wesome here, i has a question.... Um, u see i hav a lvl 100 Garchomp and cant seem to be able to get friendship with it high enough to teach it Draco Meteor. Wat do i do?????

our you can plain give up draco meteor as its not worth it,chomps physical not a special attacker.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ninja Crab - Sep. 18, 2011

I hav a couple of other pokemon that are dragon, Salamence and Zweilous and Giratina.... Any of them should learn it??
Also just then, i hatched an egg and it had ledyba inside, and guess wat it already knows?! DOUBLE-EDGE!!!!!!! Not hacked true story!!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - PHANTOMxBLADER - Sep. 18, 2011

Wow, I never thought of other trainers here on the community ;D Well, I'm an okay competetive battler... Anyways, I recently got a team of random pokemanz on my DS. You can challenge me via PM if yah want. beware of really annoying jirachis <3 I'd rather battle on PO (Pokemon Online) For those of you that have it though..

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Sep. 18, 2011

(Sep. 18, 2011  6:15 AM)@wesome Wrote: I hav a couple of other pokemon that are dragon, Salamence and Zweilous and Giratina.... Any of them should learn it??
Also just then, i hatched an egg and it had ledyba inside, and guess wat it already knows?! DOUBLE-EDGE!!!!!!! Not hacked true story!!

latios our hydreigon are the only dragons that can use the move well as sweepers with theur great special atk.and girtaina is a uber,unless your playing ubers you cant use giratina in anything.oh ad salamence is a mixture betwen physical and special,i still recomewnd physical on salamence just put your extra 4 evs on sp atk and put fire blast for thiose pesky thorns and skarms.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - PHANTOMxBLADER - Sep. 20, 2011

(Sep. 18, 2011  5:34 PM)omegazero Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2011  6:15 AM)@wesome Wrote: I hav a couple of other pokemon that are dragon, Salamence and Zweilous and Giratina.... Any of them should learn it??

latios our hydreigon are the only dragons that can use the move well as sweepers with theur great special atk.and girtaina is a uber,unless your playing ubers you cant use giratina in anything.oh ad salamence is a mixture betwen physical and special,i still recomewnd physical on salamence just put your extra 4 evs on sp atk and put fire blast for thiose pesky thorns and skarms.

Well, there is always Flygon. He is more physical, but special works well Grin

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachu0909 - Sep. 20, 2011

(Sep. 18, 2011  6:32 AM)PHANTOMxBLADER Wrote: Wow, I never thought of other trainers here on the community ;D Well, I'm an okay competetive battler... Anyways, I recently got a team of random pokemanz on my DS. You can challenge me via PM if yah want. beware of really annoying jirachis <3 I'd rather battle on PO (Pokemon Online) For those of you that have it though..
I'll like to vs you. Not many people here are competative battlers....

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Blink. - Sep. 23, 2011

I'm nuzlocking black and just had to let a shiny tranqill die ;_;

RE: Pokemon Black/White - blitzydaunicorn - Sep. 23, 2011

Does anybody know what the next pokemon game for the ds is other than rumble blast?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Giraton - Sep. 24, 2011

no new pokemon game infomation for ds at the moment, the only new pokemon games coming up are pokemon rumble 3ds and the next pokepark wii.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ninja Crab - Sep. 24, 2011

I finally got a hydreigon today, but it still wont let me teach it Draco Meteor. Its at lvl 65 now, wat lvl do u expect it to be able to learn it?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - TenshouTsubasa - Sep. 24, 2011

(Sep. 24, 2011  5:06 AM)@wesome Wrote: I finally got a hydreigon today, but it still wont let me teach it Draco Meteor. Its at lvl 65 now, wat lvl do u expect it to be able to learn it?

It depends on your happiness.

If its happiness is less that 255, it will not let you to learn it so.
The quicker way is battle more and don't let it die, give it some berries/feathers that will add happiness, and walk 256 steps and its happiness will increase very fast.
Don't forget to use the silver bell.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ninja Crab - Sep. 24, 2011

Ok, where can i learn wat its happiness is?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - TenshouTsubasa - Sep. 24, 2011

Can't remember that, but I partly remember that there is a girl in a house will tell you its relationship(The 1st Pokemon ).

The usage is negligible however, so try to do the ways I tell you at post #2923 as much as you can. Then ask the guy who teaches Draco Meteor if you can learn it.

(PS:Walking 256 steps is the easiest way, because if you run through the whole Unova area, its Happiness is already in the highest level and can learn Draco Meteor. Of course, if it isn't in 0 happiness.....)