World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - gurugulu - Sep. 07, 2011

(Sep. 06, 2011  1:55 AM)gurugulu Wrote: Can I talk about black and white trading here? Does anyone ahve any female starters they can breed forme? Cause I wanna try having all three. I need oshawott and tepig.

I have a female tepig.
[/quote]
Cool. Wanna trade? Is it like free? You know, baby tepig for a useless pokemon?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Sep. 07, 2011

Guys, I seriously recommend you get this C-Gear. It looks absolutely hawt. The Zoroark C-Gear password is:
ZoroarkMonth11
It ends in January, so get it soon!

Oh, and the spring deerling C-Gear password is:
JJW2X97D
Finally! A complex password that isn't easy to guess! Well done Nintendo! (Unlike your stupid joystick add-on for the 3DS, I might add.)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - SilverPoseidon - Sep. 08, 2011

does anybody know when keledo is coming out as an event in america. (i quite like the joystick on the 3ds)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Imperial - Sep. 08, 2011

(Sep. 08, 2011  2:21 AM)SilverPoseidon Wrote: does anybody know when keledo is coming out as an event in america. (i quite like the joystick on the 3ds)

It probably won't be for a while. We just gotta wait till they make a movie for it.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Sep. 08, 2011

Spell it right people. It's KELDEO. Not hard to type. Seeing members purposely mess up the spelling on the simplest things just drives me nuts. It doesn't take much effort to type properly.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ninja Crab - Sep. 10, 2011

pokemon marriland tells u bout Keldeo, use it. As for my question, i hav both Black and White and was wanting to suprise my sister into getting a Mareep for her. However it says i need to get som guy ( NOTE: this is White forest im talking bout ) who brings it here with him and all that jaz. Problem, i havent played my black for awhile and there is no residence, how do i get a Mareep if nobody is in Black????? Need feedback coz i wouldnt mind having a Ampharos. Also, where is the best place to train pokemon with EXP share on and about lvl 40???

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachu0909 - Sep. 10, 2011

I'm going to start doing iv and nature breeding or whatever you want to call it(get the right nature and perfect iv in one stat. 2 stats are way to hard.) But there's a catch, you have to train one of my pokemon to Lv100(Whta can u say. I can't be bothered to train my pokemon to lv100.) or a ditto with perfect iv in one stat(i'll give A LOT FOR THIS.) Also i won't do one gender pokemon or pokemon that can't breed or if the basics is a baby(example, pichu).

(Sep. 10, 2011  6:52 AM)@wesome Wrote: Also, where is the best place to train pokemon with EXP share on and about lvl 40???

The e-4s are always the best way to train weak pokemon. No matter what the level. Also does anyone have a DW female gilgar for trade or just to use for breeding and give it back? i got lots to offer.

I has a F Gligar but wat does DW mean???

(Sep. 10, 2011  8:35 AM)@wesome Wrote: I has a F Gligar but wat does DW mean???

U don't know what DW?!(Na it's ok) It means dream world. Females can pass on the dream world ability.

Oh, no i dont hav wat u want then....

Does battling on wifi affect the happiness of your pokemon?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - TenshouTsubasa - Sep. 11, 2011

Nope, it doesn't.

Does anyone have Moletta and Genosect?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachu0909 - Sep. 11, 2011

(Sep. 11, 2011  7:41 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Nope, it doesn't.

Yes but of couse it's hacked....

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omega dragonis1 - Sep. 11, 2011

(Sep. 11, 2011  7:41 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Nope, it doesn't.

NO!!!!!!!!!!! we said earlier they would probibly come out in about 2013 with a film becuse victini and the black hero and the white hero is next so some people have one but they are hacked so if you want one you will have to hack sorry about spelling

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pony - Sep. 11, 2011

(Sep. 11, 2011  7:41 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Does anyone have Moletta and Genosect?

I have Genesect, but it's shiny and tester's edition and I got it from a friend, so I suppose it's hacked.

Anybody have the awesomeness known as Hydreigon? I'm still training my Zweilous Unhappy

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Sep. 11, 2011

Hydreigons can be a pain in the butt to train. I have one, Lv. 68 I think.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ElevatorMadness - Sep. 11, 2011

My brother was well behind me at one stage. He is now at the Pokémon League while I'm stuck at Victory Road.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Captain Caprii - Sep. 11, 2011

(Sep. 11, 2011  4:55 PM)CrystalGrabber Wrote: My brother was well behind me at one stage. He is now at the Pokémon League while I'm stuck at Victory Road.
And if he is like me he will be stuck at the pokemon league for a while....

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ElevatorMadness - Sep. 11, 2011

His Emboar is Lvl. 65(?), mine is Lvl. 45 and its my strongest.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Blink. - Sep. 11, 2011

I just caught a shiny tranquill!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - TenshouTsubasa - Sep. 13, 2011

(Sep. 11, 2011  4:42 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Hydreigons can be a pain in the butt to train. I have one, Lv. 68 I think.

Hydreigon evolves at LV64.
Seriously it is a pain in the butt to make it evolve, but it is still worth it.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Sep. 13, 2011

Oh my god, this is so evil:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=-KId0j4g5KE

And I know that, I was saying mine is Lv. 68. :\

RE: Pokemon Black/White - AgentBlitz - Sep. 13, 2011

(Sep. 11, 2011  4:32 PM)Meteo L-leone Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2011  7:41 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Does anyone have Moletta and Genosect?

I have Genesect, but it's shiny and tester's edition and I got it from a friend, so I suppose it's hacked.

Anybody have the awesomeness known as Hydreigon? I'm still training my Zweilous Unhappy

Hydreigon is epic. i keep on telling my friends it's worth raising Deino to one. My first pokemon that knows Tri Attack, which is now my most favorite normal-type move!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ninja Crab - Sep. 13, 2011

Never mind about my prob with the Mareep. I just traded it from my HG and now its a lvl 32 Ampharos, but i moved on from it and are now working on all different pokemon. I also hav a Shiny Spiritomb!!!!