World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omega dragonis1 - Aug. 13, 2011

ok thanks have you heard aparently i think a new pokemon is going to be relesed lol for white and black lol my spelling

RE: Pokemon Black/White - pegasusmaster - Aug. 13, 2011

this is weird. oh next is purple and pink versions. for real

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omega dragonis1 - Aug. 13, 2011

no the next game to come out is grey and the mascot is kyurem

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Temporal - Aug. 13, 2011

(Aug. 13, 2011  3:44 PM)pegasusmaster Wrote: this is weird. oh next is purple and pink versions. for real

Bull. It hasn't even been announced yet!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Temporal - Aug. 13, 2011

What a useless post, Sora. At LEAST have some real content.

Anyways, I finally found a shiny Solosis. Quiet, 28 IVs for Sp. ATK, and it's male. Freakin' EPIC! I'll train the HELL out of that thing, if it is the last thing I do! (Thank you, Synchronize!)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omega dragonis1 - Aug. 14, 2011

get your facts right they dont exsist grey dose man anyway i am training my deino and my current team rules also were is the best place to train???

RE: Pokemon Black/White - KCPJ - Aug. 14, 2011

I train each day by battling that guy in the game freak building in castelia,and then I go to to battle Cheren at the end of Victory road in the cave at the right then at the end of the day I go on the Castelia cruise ship.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Temporal - Aug. 14, 2011

(Aug. 14, 2011  12:00 AM)sora lover17 Wrote: get your facts right they dont exsist grey dose man anyway i am training my deino and my current team rules also were is the best place to train???

The E4 for EXP. For EVs? The E4, but you'd need a Power_____ , depending on the stat.

cool my deino has evolved into hydreon and i know have gavancula woooohoooo
thanks
where can i get a shiny axew and rufflet?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - TenshouTsubasa - Aug. 14, 2011

(Aug. 13, 2011  10:54 PM)Temporal Wrote: What a useless post, Sora. At LEAST have some real content.

Anyways, I finally found a shiny Solosis. Quiet, 28 IVs for Sp. ATK, and it's male. Freakin' EPIC! I'll train the HELL out of that thing, if it is the last thing I do! (Thank you, Synchronize!)

Wow you're just freakin' lucky.....
I have a female vulpix which evolves into Ninetales, and a male Vulpix. Both abilities are Drought.

wow my fav battle is getis

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Temporal - Aug. 14, 2011

(Aug. 14, 2011  11:42 AM)sora lover17 Wrote: where can i get a shiny axew and rufflet?

Find an Axew. Keep finding them until they are shiny. It's random, and insanely rare. Same with Rufflet.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Captain Caprii - Aug. 15, 2011

So my serpiror is allmost lvl 40..but i want oshowatt Speechless anyone willing to give me an oshowatt they didn't want from the beginning? oh wait you need to be local to trade...Thank you nintendo for having a worthless online system...........Do they think 50 year old men are going to stalk kids on a pokemon game? wooow that must be something (sorry for my spelling Speechless)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Temporal - Aug. 15, 2011

Oshawott is by far the worst starter. It simply fails against the later Gym Leaders and the Elite Four. Though it makes a nice early-game Pokemon. It kinda gets useless around Elesa, and after that it really only does well for one more Gym until being an eternal Box pokemon. Hah, I've stored many a starter and forgot. Then again, I beat the Elite Four with a bunch of Level 49s. (Critical Hits, they are a life-saver!)

(Aug. 14, 2011  12:00 AM)sora lover17 Wrote: get your facts right they dont exsist grey dose man anyway i am training my deino and my current team rules also were is the best place to train???

Sora literally how old are you?He meant provide us some PROOF that a grey version is coming out instead of just saying it.....its so easy a 2 year old could understand Speechless

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Giga-Impact - Aug. 15, 2011

(Aug. 15, 2011  5:49 AM)Captain Caprii Wrote:

Sora literally how old are you?He meant provide us some PROOF that a grey version is coming out instead of just saying it.....its so easy a 2 year old could understand Speechless

Here is some recent news about Grey.

(Aug. 15, 2011  5:47 AM)Temporal Wrote: Oshawott is by far the worst starter. It simply fails against the later Gym Leaders and the Elite Four. Though it makes a nice early-game Pokemon. It kinda gets useless around Elesa, and after that it really only does well for one more Gym until being an eternal Box pokemon. Hah, I've stored many a starter and forgot. Then again, I beat the Elite Four with a bunch of Level 49s. (Critical Hits, they are a life-saver!)

Really?He has the least weakness against most pokemon you meet.But thats also why ill probably keep my serpiror @_@
(Aug. 15, 2011  7:23 AM)Aguma Wrote:

Thanks...you saved everyone here from my useless rants.....

RE: Pokemon Black/White - TenshouTsubasa - Aug. 15, 2011

Does anyone have Dream world Eevee?
I have 7 of them and ready to evolve.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - gokurox - Aug. 15, 2011

(Aug. 15, 2011  7:23 AM)Aguma Wrote:

Umm... There is a lot of evidence in that link that says they aren't coming out with a third game, along with saying that Grey is just a name made by fans right now, and nothing more than that. Also, the heading does say "GameFreak says no".

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Temporal - Aug. 15, 2011

People never see that part. Useless hype always betters common sense with fans, you should know that by now.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachu0909 - Aug. 16, 2011

(Aug. 15, 2011  5:38 AM)Captain Caprii Wrote: So my serpiror is allmost lvl 40..but i want oshowatt Speechless anyone willing to give me an oshowatt

I am. It will cost extra for certain nature or iv's though.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pony - Aug. 16, 2011

(Aug. 15, 2011  5:47 AM)Temporal Wrote: Oshawott is by far the worst starter. It simply fails against the later Gym Leaders and the Elite Four. Though it makes a nice early-game Pokemon. It kinda gets useless around Elesa, and after that it really only does well for one more Gym until being an eternal Box pokemon. Hah, I've stored many a starter and forgot. Then again, I beat the Elite Four with a bunch of Level 49s. (Critical Hits, they are a life-saver!)

I beat the whole game using My oshawott. I didn't evolve it for a while and now it knows moves that you can only dream of. My Samurott can destroy Serperiors with one blast of Hydro Pump, and even my lv. 100 genoscect can't compare. Do NOT call oshawott the worst starter. He's the best to a lot of people.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - gokurox - Aug. 16, 2011

(Aug. 16, 2011  3:15 PM)storm dranzer Wrote:

I beat the whole game using My oshawott. I didn't evolve it for a while and now it knows moves that you can only dream of. My Samurott can destroy Serperiors with one blast of Hydro Pump, and even my lv. 100 genoscect can't compare. Do NOT call oshawott the worst starter. He's the best to a lot of people.

umm... Very few starters are good, and Temporal's reasoning was pretty spot-on. Anyways, judging by your post, I wouldn't say the *cough*hacked*cough* Genosect is too great, anyways. And I'm gonna guess you haven't been battling too many actual people, because Serperior is easily better than Samurott, especially if you're using Hydro Pump.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - gurugulu - Aug. 16, 2011

Can anyone help me with wi-fi? I'm trying to do random match up with triple battles. But after the first round of moves the connection just breaks. Has this happened to anyone? I tried searching it up on google but it says something about my friend roster. My roster is empty. I don't think my routers just happens to lose connection everytime the first round is over. So help?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Imperial - Aug. 16, 2011

(Aug. 16, 2011  3:59 PM)gurugulu Wrote: Can anyone help me with wi-fi? I'm trying to do random match up with triple battles. But after the first round of moves the connection just breaks. Has this happened to anyone? I tried searching it up on google but it says something about my friend roster. My roster is empty. I don't think my routers just happens to lose connection everytime the first round is over. So help?

Has it happened every time or just sometimes because people sometimes decide to cut the connection when they are losing.