World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omega dragonis1 - Aug. 11, 2011

you hacker
and anyway here is my team
darkrai lv 97
lugia lv 100
umbreon lv 93
giratina lv 100
dialga lv 100
victini lv 54 in training becuse not very stroung any tips on how to train better and sorry for the stupid comment earlier

RE: Pokemon Black/White - TenshouTsubasa - Aug. 11, 2011

Why are you guys having trouble when battling Elesa?
I mean, if there are spikes and stealth rock, it shouldn't be a problem.
Also, Volt Switch is annoying, but it does not cause a HUGE damage and no paralyze.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pony - Aug. 11, 2011

My usual fighting team is: Samurott lv. 77
Genoscect lv. 100
Haxorous lv. 56
Mewtwo lv. 70
Deoxys lv. 54
Reshiram lv. 56
I didn't hack I know people who get stuff.

my reishram is lv54 lol but how did you get genosect?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Temporal - Aug. 11, 2011

(Aug. 11, 2011  1:46 PM)sora lover17 Wrote: you hacker
and anyway here is my team
darkrai lv 97
lugia lv 100
umbreon lv 93
giratina lv 100
dialga lv 100
victini lv 54 in training becuse not very stroung any tips on how to train better and sorry for the stupid comment earlier

Erm... Who hacked? I see no hack Pokemon...

Wait... Unless that Genosect is Japanese, that's a hack. Most likely your friend hacked his/her game.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Captain Caprii - Aug. 11, 2011

elesa was easy *snickers* I used Servine=Lvl 30 (yay for overly lvled pokemon?)Emolga=Lvl 25. Sawk=lvl 26 ( i barely used sawk i really only used him to revive emolga o.0)

Really, I don't see how anyone had issues. Though that Zebstrika and it's evolved for make nice EXP fodder. Get KO'ed on purpose. You'll lose a bit of money, but you'll easily get a bunch of EXP once you finally get bored. I didn't do it myself, but that may work.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pony - Aug. 11, 2011

(Aug. 11, 2011  5:17 PM)sora lover17 Wrote: my reishram is lv54 lol but how did you get genosect?

As I said, I know people. But the Deoxys came different. I turned on my game and it was there. Kinda weird.

ok.... i am creaped out becuse i am getting a genosect anyway i have a mate whos getting me a shadow lugia for white

Not possible. He's going to hack your game, that's all. Let me repeat. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET A SHADOW LUGIA. They stay in Pokemon Colosseum. A shadow Pokemon can't be traded, remember?

ok lets get back on topicblack and white

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Imperial - Aug. 12, 2011

(Aug. 11, 2011  11:01 PM)Temporal Wrote: Not possible. He's going to hack your game, that's all. Let me repeat. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET A SHADOW LUGIA. They stay in Pokemon Colosseum. A shadow Pokemon can't be traded, remember?

Shadow Lugia is from Pokemon XD

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omega dragonis1 - Aug. 12, 2011

what? is he on about???

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachu0909 - Aug. 13, 2011

(Aug. 12, 2011  11:49 PM)sora lover17 Wrote: what? is he on about???

Colosseum don't have shadow pokemon and xd has them. But like u said this has nothing to do with black and white. It's been a while since I played black since not much is happening to pokemon right now even through I manage to play for over 350 hours somehow.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Temporal - Aug. 13, 2011

(Aug. 12, 2011  11:34 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2011  11:01 PM)Temporal Wrote: Not possible. He's going to hack your game, that's all. Let me repeat. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET A SHADOW LUGIA. They stay in Pokemon Colosseum. A shadow Pokemon can't be traded, remember?

Shadow Lugia is from Pokemon XD

I meant to say that, hah. I was just too lazy to turn off smiles, so I didn't put XD: Gale of Darkness. My point still stands. You can't trade it.

Really? I beat the Elite Four in 15 hours, and spent the rest of the time trading until I finished my Pokedex. It cost a bit of money to get shinies from friends, along with some well-leveled Pokemon, so I finished at around 65 hours. The sad thing? All I got out of it was a damn Bidoof. That was the last Pokemon I needed, so I traded a Staravia for it, and promptly released the Bidoof.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - AllGenBlader - Aug. 13, 2011

I'm stuck on the elite four in White XD

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Captain Caprii - Aug. 13, 2011

im praticly one hit k.o every pokemon clays place throws at me none of the pokemons have touched my serpiror yet i feel op Speechless .im 1 hitting clay now...OMG A LVL 31 EXCADRILL *runs*
Edit:Wow i just noticed im to op my pokemon is allmost at lvl 40 and the gym leaders are still just gettting into there 30s...maybe i should back up to route 5 and train emolga some more

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Temporal - Aug. 13, 2011

Too much level-grinding makes the game boring. Of course, it also lets you blow through the game at breakneck pace.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - KCPJ - Aug. 13, 2011

Hey,can't you get bidoof or the evolve form at Village Bridge.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Imperial - Aug. 13, 2011

(Aug. 13, 2011  3:17 AM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: Hey,can't you get bidoof or the evolve form at Village Bridge.
Yes you can get Bibarel at Village Bridge but bidoof can only be obtained by breeding.

(Aug. 13, 2011  12:32 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote: Colosseum don't have shadow pokemon and xd has them. But like u said this has nothing to do with black and white. It's been a while since I played black since not much is happening to pokemon right now even through I manage to play for over 350 hours somehow.
Collosseum has shadow pokemon too.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omega dragonis1 - Aug. 13, 2011

i had xd but it dosent work anymore it was epic also how do you get hydreon?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Senpatu - Aug. 13, 2011

Today I got Carlita's Hydreigon, It's nothing special though.

(Aug. 13, 2011  1:47 PM)sora lover17 Wrote: i had xd but it dosent work anymore it was epic also how do you get hydreon?
Catch a Deino at Victory Road and level it up to 64.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omega dragonis1 - Aug. 13, 2011

thanks guys you are legands and also how do you get keldeo???

(Aug. 13, 2011  3:05 PM)sora lover17 Wrote: thanks guys you are legands and also how do you get keldeo???

You can't yet unless you cheat. If you want a legit one you have to wait until it comes in mystery gift.