World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - Aug. 05, 2011

(Aug. 05, 2011  6:16 AM)Suicune_Aquario Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2011  3:13 AM)Off Topic King Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2011  10:30 PM)sora lover17 Wrote: hey thanks i am getting the shadow lugia plush wooohoooo also what level dose dwebble evolve

You've gotta be joking me. This is a POKEMON GAME THREAD FOR B/W, NOT A POKEMON PLUSH THREAD. Also that question pretty much answered on google. Copy and paste this: What level does Dwebble evolve at? NOW, my question. I REALLY NEED THAT EEVEE SUICUNE_AQUARIO!!!

Sorry for the late reply. I'm rather busy, plus I have to wait for someone to service my router. Not just that, my DS was confiscated, due to my sis, and I didn't do anything! =.=

Will inform you when I'm done. Got anything in return?

hm... lets see.... really just tell me what you want, and i'll see. Also is it possible for a timid nature???

RE: Pokemon Black/White - duderules66 - Aug. 06, 2011

this is my team/FC
Team:
1st:Meloetta lvl 100 Shiny
2nd:Genesect lvl 100 Shiny
3rd:Reshiram lvl 100 Shiny
4th:Zekrom lvl 100 Shiny
5thGrineoxys lvl 100 Shiny
6th: Kyurem lvl 100 Shiny
FC:2967 0642 2252

RE: Pokemon Black/White - KCPJ - Aug. 06, 2011

There good,but you got to get rid of that Zekrom,or Reshiram(depending on which game)and Kyurem,because you are not allowed to use 'em in Wi-Fi battles.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw ok i got more legendaries Smile+ i have both my frien traded me reshiram
ok i changed it from reshiram zekrom and kyurem to landorus verizion and volcanora

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Suicune_Aquario - Aug. 06, 2011

(Aug. 06, 2011  3:48 AM)bigguy32 Wrote: this is my team/FC
Team:
Congratulations. Cause you can't use them in Random Matches. So for the Battle Subway too.

If you're playing in the Uber tier, it's a different story then. Not many people play in that tier though, as the commonly used tier is OU.

(Aug. 06, 2011  11:25 AM)Suicune_Aquario Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2011  3:48 AM)bigguy32 Wrote: this is my team/FC
Team:
Congratulations. Cause you can't use them in Random Matches. So for the Battle Subway too.

If you're playing in the Uber tier, it's a different story then. Not many people play in that tier though, as the commonly used tier is OU.
ok i said i already changed it to volcanora landorus and verizion

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Aug. 07, 2011

meloetta,deoxys and genosect still arent allowed in random match ups.meloetta and genosect arent even released you hacker.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Captain Caprii - Aug. 07, 2011

I have pokemon white its rather fun allthough i find myself wandering in the grass a lot instead of doing the main storyline then when i get to the main storyline im like lvl 40 @_@.My servine is lvl 30 (he just got lvl 30 before i decided to post @_@)My sawk is lvl 26.My minccino is lvl 23 (just caught him Joyful_3).The rest of my pokemon are abused in lvling :} oh yeah my darumaka is lvl 20 Joyful_3....needs to lvl panpour...

WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING its double posting by itself im sorry can someone delete this T_T

I have pokemon white its rather fun allthough i find myself wandering in the grass a lot instead of doing the main storyline then when i get to the main storyline im like lvl 40 @_@.My servine is lvl 30 (he just got lvl 30 before i decided to post @_@)My sawk is lvl 26.My minccino is lvl 23 (just caught him Joyful_3).The rest of my pokemon are abused in lvling :} oh yeah my darumaka is lvl 20 Joyful_3....needs to lvl panpour...

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Cluade Byakuran - Aug. 07, 2011

I got the game and its good...........well,sort of good.

has just caught lvl 20 emolga is filled with happines.... wait.. I WANTED RALTS

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Eartheagle1997 - Aug. 07, 2011

This game is a great game but not as good as diamond or heart gold because it's storyline didn't seem new to me it seemed overused and some pokemon made a really bad apperance and looked really bad

Post 200 yea!!!!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pony - Aug. 08, 2011

(Aug. 07, 2011  11:19 PM)Eartheagle1997 Wrote: This game is a great game but not as good as diamond or heart gold because it's storyline didn't seem new to me it seemed overused and some pokemon made a really bad apperance and looked really bad

Post 200 yea!!!!

The game broke a few traditions that have been great for me.
1: They have started to ALWAYS use rock types as first gym leader, and they just destroyed that tradition
2: You can always get the legendary pokemon of the game when you are just about to go against the 8th gym.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - Aug. 10, 2011

REALLY NEED A RESPONSE SUICUNE_AQUARIO. Timid
PWEASE????

RE: Pokemon Black/White - TenshouTsubasa - Aug. 10, 2011

(Aug. 08, 2011  2:03 AM)storm dranzer Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2011  11:19 PM)Eartheagle1997 Wrote: This game is a great game but not as good as diamond or heart gold because it's storyline didn't seem new to me it seemed overused and some pokemon made a really bad apperance and looked really bad

Post 200 yea!!!!

1: They have started to ALWAYS use rock types as first gym leader, and they just destroyed that tradition
2: You can always get the legendary pokemon of the game when you are just about to go against the 8th gym.

1.I think that there's no problem; you can use those 'monkeys' to play this gym.
2. GameFreake might not want players using legendary pokemon to ko gyms, so they put it at the last chapter.
Anyway, this idea doesn't seems bad.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - RowDog - Aug. 10, 2011

Post 200 yea!!!!

1: we don't need that tradition and it is still relatively easy.
2: If you are so reliant on using legendary pokemon to beat what I believe to have been the easiest gyms and elite four out of all the games you are really a complete noob.

@ EarthEagle 200 posts is nothing considering you only get a face at 1000.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ElevatorMadness - Aug. 10, 2011

Elesa gave me some trouble. It took me 6 attempts to beat her

RE: Pokemon Black/White - RowDog - Aug. 10, 2011

She was slightly troublesome on my first attempts… then I beat her with a single pokemon.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pony - Aug. 10, 2011

(Aug. 10, 2011  1:04 PM)RowDog Wrote:

Post 200 yea!!!!

1: we don't need that tradition and it is still relatively easy.
2: If you are so reliant on using legendary pokemon to beat what I believe to have been the easiest gyms and elite four out of all the games you are really a complete noob.

@ EarthEagle 200 posts is nothing considering you only get a face at 1000.
Dude I beat each game a LOT. I have a life, but I still beat the games a lot. I made it my goal not to use legendaries till I beat the game first.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Imperial - Aug. 10, 2011

Elesa was tough for me too. Annoying Emolgas with volt switch

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pony - Aug. 10, 2011

Elesa was maybe the hardest gm because the others were so easy and I had an oshawott at the time. I hated that emolga.....took me 3 times to beat her.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Temporal - Aug. 10, 2011

One try. She's pretty easy, especially seeing as you can get a Drillbur beforehand, if I'm not mistaken. Just play smart, and you SHOULD win easily. Besides, Volt Switch can switch into another Pokemon with HP problems, so it's not always a bad thing.

N was annoying. I beat him in one try, but annoying nonetheless. (Hah, Zekrom in a plain old Pokeball... Adamant, too!)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Aug. 10, 2011

Elesa, I beat on my first try, even though I started with Oshawott. Then again, I trained pretty nicely, and took my time to get a Drilbur. Anyways,

2 new passwords! Credits to Serebii for this. I post these for those of you who don't bother to check.

Earful Audino: YAHOOAUDINO
Pikachu World Champion CGear skin: WorldsCGear

The Pikachu one actually looks pretty cool, so please go ahead and use them!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ElevatorMadness - Aug. 10, 2011

7 Posts in a row regarding Elesa, might as well move onto something else now.
Discuss your team, maybe.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - KCPJ - Aug. 10, 2011

The only person I had trouble with for some reason was Ghethis,Stupid Hydeigon>Unhappy