World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pony - Jul. 27, 2011

(Jul. 27, 2011  12:14 AM)the4anime Wrote: I lost my 3Ds with my pokemon white that I made it to nationals with Unhappy
(Hope I Find IT)

My DSI XL is broken beyond repair because you need to dismantle it to find the problem Unhappy My pokemon black is safe though. AND I WILL CRUSH ALL IN MY PATH WHEN I GET A NEW DS

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ThermalNightLeo - Jul. 27, 2011

my team might be cool but idk

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Like a boss - Jul. 27, 2011

(Jul. 27, 2011  12:24 AM)storm dranzer Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2011  12:14 AM)the4anime Wrote: I lost my 3Ds with my pokemon white that I made it to nationals with Unhappy
(Hope I Find IT)

My DSI XL is broken beyond repair because you need to dismantle it to find the problem Unhappy My pokemon black is safe though. AND I WILL CRUSH ALL IN MY PATH WHEN I GET A NEW DS

did I Mention my 3Ds was in a case with all of my games and it was over 30 games

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pony - Jul. 27, 2011

yeesh. That really sucks. WAIT A MINUTE; MY DS IS ALIVE WOO HOO Grin GrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrin

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - Aug. 01, 2011

(Jul. 27, 2011  2:13 AM)the4anime Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2011  12:24 AM)storm dranzer Wrote:
(Hope I Find IT)

did I Mention my 3Ds was in a case with all of my games and it was over 30 games

0_0 Man did you do something bad??? not to be nosy but that HAS to be some kind of karma. Anyways, I REALLY NEED TO PLAY DW MORE. too bad the only PC that works in the one that we watch TV with...

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pony - Aug. 01, 2011

Anybody battles me (besides my friends who are good) SHALL BE FINISHED!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA Joyful_2 XD

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Hytyjin - Aug. 01, 2011

please help how do i survey people for passerby anatics in pokemon blac

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Manicben - Aug. 01, 2011

You would need to walk past actual people with pokemon B/W and make them do the survey.
Not really helpful if u live in a area with no pokemon players...
I still really want to use the entralink properly...

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omega dragonis1 - Aug. 01, 2011

look at mine and also guys i know how to get rayquaza on white awsome huh

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Aug. 02, 2011

we all no that.but if you play cometeively in a teir besides ubers its useless besides collection.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Senpatu - Aug. 02, 2011

Anyone want a battle, my fc: 3009 9980 1824 GL/HF If you lose don,t D/C.
Hey guys here is a great site for pokemon black wifi battles and trades and can teach you loads about pokemon anylasis,
http://smogon.com/ just go to the wifi- battle area and request for a battle, My Username is the same as on here, I might even battle anyone who joins and requests,
Ps: It's not my forum......

RE: Pokemon Black/White - RowDog - Aug. 02, 2011

I really want that WI FI!!! Stupid DS lite. I'm close to buying a DS XL or something to replace it so I can go on WI FI but I have a trip to Bali coming and I wanna save money for that and variares.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - BeyScorcher - Aug. 02, 2011

I like B/W, but I miss playing Red as a kid. They have some strage Pokemon in this new one...

Anyway, awhile after I beat the real champion (Not Cynthia.) I found shiny Klink and Tynamo with Modest! (I think.) I believe it was Modest.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - gokurox - Aug. 02, 2011

(Aug. 02, 2011  12:44 PM)RowDog Wrote: I really want that WI FI!!! Stupid DS lite. I'm close to buying a DS XL or something to replace it so I can go on WI FI but I have a trip to Bali coming and I wanna save money for that and variares.

ummm... what? you can use wi-fi with the DS Lite, too, unless you mean using Opera, in which case the post's off topic

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omega dragonis1 - Aug. 02, 2011

ds lite sucks i am buying a 3ds now!!!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - RowDog - Aug. 02, 2011

(Aug. 02, 2011  12:53 PM)gokurox Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2011  12:44 PM)RowDog Wrote: I really want that WI FI!!! Stupid DS lite. I'm close to buying a DS XL or something to replace it so I can go on WI FI but I have a trip to Bali coming and I wanna save money for that and variares.

ummm... what? you can use wi-fi with the DS Lite, too, unless you mean using Opera, in which case the post's off topic
I know it has WI FI and everything but it can only handle a WEP security level. My dad works for a computer company and doesn't want to take his security down so he won't let me play online.

cool i gess ummmm do you have shadow lugia?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Senpatu - Aug. 02, 2011

(Aug. 02, 2011  1:29 PM)sora lover17 Wrote: cool i gess ummmm do you have shadow lugia?

No one has shadow lugia, you can only get shadow lugia in pokemon colloseum,
anyway that has nothing to do with pokemon black and white.

i have heard that some people have it look on youtube and a freind of mine has it

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Temporal - Aug. 02, 2011

Hacks. That's all there is to it, seeing as you can't import Shadow Lugia out of your Gamecube.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pony - Aug. 02, 2011

If you want a cool lugia, catch the regular one and trick out it's moves. That is the easiest and best way. The easiest way to get a lugia in B/W is to trade it from HG/SS

hey thanks i am getting the shadow lugia plush wooohoooo also what level dose dwebble evolve

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - Aug. 04, 2011

(Aug. 02, 2011  10:30 PM)sora lover17 Wrote: hey thanks i am getting the shadow lugia plush wooohoooo also what level dose dwebble evolve

You've gotta be joking me. This is a POKEMON GAME THREAD FOR B/W, NOT A POKEMON PLUSH THREAD. Also that question pretty much answered on google. Copy and paste this: What level does Dwebble evolve at? NOW, my question. I REALLY NEED THAT EEVEE SUICUNE_AQUARIO!!!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - ƛnubis - Aug. 04, 2011

(Aug. 02, 2011  1:43 PM)ZeoAbyss Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2011  1:29 PM)sora lover17 Wrote: cool i gess ummmm do you have shadow lugia?

No one has shadow lugia, you can only get shadow lugia in pokemon X.D,
anyway that has nothing to do with pokemon black and white.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Suicune_Aquario - Aug. 05, 2011

(Aug. 04, 2011  3:13 AM)Off Topic King Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2011  10:30 PM)sora lover17 Wrote: hey thanks i am getting the shadow lugia plush wooohoooo also what level dose dwebble evolve

You've gotta be joking me. This is a POKEMON GAME THREAD FOR B/W, NOT A POKEMON PLUSH THREAD. Also that question pretty much answered on google. Copy and paste this: What level does Dwebble evolve at? NOW, my question. I REALLY NEED THAT EEVEE SUICUNE_AQUARIO!!!

Sorry for the late reply. I'm rather busy, plus I have to wait for someone to service my router. Not just that, my DS was confiscated, due to my sis, and I didn't do anything! =.=

Will inform you when I'm done. Got anything in return?