World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Raigeko13 - Jul. 12, 2011

*sigh* I accidentally deleted mines Gyro Ball. Is there a TM for it? IIRC there isn't, or at least I haven't found one yet Confused

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - Jul. 12, 2011

Go to the Move Re-Tutor person, or TM74.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Raigeko13 - Jul. 12, 2011

Completely forgot about the move tutor guy. Now since there's a TM for everything, he's just left alone at his house lol.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Suicune_Aquario - Jul. 12, 2011

Repeating my previous question. Plus some more.

If I had a Scizor, should I stick with Swarm/Technician?
A good moveset for Milotic, along with the EVs and IVs.

N's Playroom is very nostalgic. Anyone feels the same? It reminds me of my sad childhood. I was picked on every time. But, the sound seems like its coming from a music box. Yes, if I listen to any music box, regardless the song, a nostalgic feeling bursts in my heart. I know this may be off topic, but I'm just expressing my views.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - Jul. 12, 2011

The only reason to use Scizor is Technician Stab Bullet Punch. There's a reason he sucked before he got technician.

Your second question, LOOK ON SMOGON!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - sonicsora123 - Jul. 12, 2011

(Jul. 12, 2011  3:57 PM)Suicune_Aquario Wrote: Repeating my previous question. Plus some more.

If I had a Scizor, should I stick with Swarm/Technician?
A good moveset for Milotic, along with the EVs and IVs.

N's Playroom is very nostalgic. Anyone feels the same? It reminds me of my sad childhood. I was picked on every time. But, the sound seems like its coming from a music box. Yes, if I listen to any music box, regardless the song, a nostalgic feeling bursts in my heart. I know this may be off topic, but I'm just expressing my views.

I feel the same way about N's playroom. too bad i cant go back

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - Jul. 16, 2011

i need a DW vulpix now. my friend isn't happy that im using groudon for my drought team. he really is bad at the game, even worse than me (i suck really bad).

RE: Pokemon Black/White - KoD PT - Jul. 18, 2011

Anyone here have a Thundurus they'd be willing to trade? I have a spare Tornadus I can trade. Alternatively, we can just do a back and forth trade for the dex entries. I've yet to catch the one in my White version game since it's gonna be a huge pain to RNG for because of the special rain and all...

RE: Pokemon Black/White - KCPJ - Jul. 18, 2011

Oh its really easy,the best pokeballs to catch lengedaries are the master ball,(of course),and the quick ball which you can get in the department store on route nine,and then to catch thundurus you to go in those mini stations,that have the electronic board,and it should something about a thunderstorm on Route_,go there walk in the grass or whatever and thundurus might not appear the first time,but as long as the thunderstorms going on,its still there,trust me,its easy.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - Jul. 18, 2011

He wants to RNG it for good stats/nature/etc though, which is really, really difficult for Thundurus.

However, he still needs/wants the dex entry, so trading is the best way to be able to get it without waiting to RNG a good thundurus.

OHHHH,so you want that kind,then I can't help ya.

He just needs any one for the dex entry, not an RNG'd one, if you were thinking that.

Oh,too bad I traded mine for a level 73 Zoroark.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - KoD PT - Jul. 18, 2011

(Jul. 18, 2011  3:59 PM)th!nk Wrote: He wants to RNG it for good stats/nature/etc though, which is really, really difficult for Thundurus.

However, he still needs/wants the dex entry, so trading is the best way to be able to get it without waiting to RNG a good thundurus.

Yep, that's it.

One of the main problems RNGing for Thundurus is also that I'd be "stuck" inside the house on Route 7 until I got the correct one. Since I got the Tornadus dex entry from my cousin, which later allowed me to snag 2 off of the GTS, I wanted to get a Thundurus for him in return. Once I have at least its entry, it shouldn't take more than 1-2 days to get a random one from the GTS.

I've tried GTS negotiations, but it just sucks bad... most people either waste your time by showing off their hacked Lv 100 shinies in master balls, or they try to rip you off. Good thing I always check before the final accept, I've had quite a few people consistently trying to rip me off during the same trade =(

Ahh. Wish I could help, but my Wifi is dodgy and I'm not sure where my game is Unhappy

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pony - Jul. 18, 2011

My wi-fi is fine, and I have my game, but my actual DSI's starting stuff just like exploded Crying

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - Jul. 21, 2011

(Jul. 18, 2011  11:00 PM)storm dranzer Wrote: My wi-fi is fine, and I have my game, but my actual DSI's starting stuff just like exploded Crying

wait, what do you mean "exploded"? sigh.. having a hard time finding a good cherrim in the wild (im too lazy to breed one so yeah), and i am like on a hatching Eevee spree. JOLLY ONE COME ON!!!!!! jolly is a good nature for flareon right? or is timid even better?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Suicune_Aquario - Jul. 23, 2011

(Jul. 21, 2011  10:57 PM)Off Topic King Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2011  11:00 PM)storm dranzer Wrote: My wi-fi is fine, and I have my game, but my actual DSI's starting stuff just like exploded Crying

wait, what do you mean "exploded"? sigh.. having a hard time finding a good cherrim in the wild (im too lazy to breed one so yeah), and i am like on a hatching Eevee spree. JOLLY ONE COME ON!!!!!! jolly is a good nature for flareon right? or is timid even better?

If I'm not mistaken, I have a Eevee, whose nature I've forgotten with the following EV spread:

20/31/25/31/26/31

I'm not kidding. Apparently this is what I got after breeding 3 entire boxes of Eevees. You don't mind if I cloned it?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - Jul. 24, 2011

I would like a cloned eevee, but would that count as a hacked eevee? im a person who doesn't like using hacked pokes

RE: Pokemon Black/White - RowDog - Jul. 24, 2011

(Jul. 24, 2011  2:05 AM)Off Topic King Wrote: I would like a cloned eevee, but would that count as a hacked eevee? im a person who doesn't like using hacked pokes
As long as the other Eevee wasn't hacked I can't see anything too wrong with it. Although it is a bit lazy it should still be pretty legit if you could get the first eevee.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Suicune_Aquario - Jul. 24, 2011

(Jul. 24, 2011  3:27 AM)RowDog Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2011  2:05 AM)Off Topic King Wrote: I would like a cloned eevee, but would that count as a hacked eevee? im a person who doesn't like using hacked pokes
As long as the other Eevee wasn't hacked I can't see anything too wrong with it. Although it is a bit lazy it should still be pretty legit if you could get the first eevee.
I'm not using Pokesav or anything. Just a mere save trick with my R4.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - Jul. 25, 2011

ok then! can you make a timid nature eevee? i now have a whole box full of eevees...

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Cygnus - Jul. 26, 2011

Is anyone willing to trade me a ditto around Lvl. 14 for a Lvl. 14 Oshawott? (I can make Oshawott's level higher.)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pony - Jul. 26, 2011

[pokemon Grin] I have all 3 starters and more :3 [/pokemon Grin]

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Like a boss - Jul. 27, 2011

I lost my 3Ds with my pokemon white that I made it to nationals with Unhappy
(Hope I Find IT)