World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Temporal - Jul. 03, 2011

(Jul. 01, 2011  9:25 AM)th!nk Wrote: As I've said before, my issue with you is not just here, you've not made a single decent post in your entire time on the WBO. You are one of the worst users on the entire forum, and your constant unwillingness to make the effort to improve warrants my harshness in every way possible.

*clap clap* Thank you, Psychology Student. While what most of what you say is true, it could be infinitely worse. (Rup123, most new members who post topics like "Wut???? HASBRO MAKE NO W105!!!", and a few choice others.) But yeah, you've GOT to at least TRY to improve, Von King. I believe that Random Carp or Otaku Space would actually warn you for such miserable posts. (Both were made by WBO members.)

To K17: Rant Ahead.
Once again, don't just assume someone doesn't know what they're talking about. I very much do, I've known about EVs since YELLOW, when they were Stat EXP, and the Box Trick still worked.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - sonicsora123 - Jul. 03, 2011

woah woah woah. can we get back to pokemon now. you guys have taken up almost half a page with your ranting. the guy made a bad post. SO WHAT. if the mods want to ban him/her or someting then they will but for now can we PLEASE talk about pokemon.

okay let me start this off. i have Zorua shop availible. Lvl 1 Zorua's availible to trade any nature you want (almost) I will pretty much take anything so if you missed the event then dont hold back. PM me now!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - Jul. 03, 2011

sonicsora123: One bad post... Seriously dude, he's literally never made a good post. Still, you're not exactly great at judging that, so w/e.

Ugh, I need to get back to pokemon-ing. I can't find my DS right now though Uncertain My Volcarona still isn't LV100 yet... Gahh, slow grind.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Suicune_Aquario - Jul. 04, 2011

(Jul. 03, 2011  5:09 PM)th!nk Wrote: sonicsora123: One bad post... Seriously dude, he's literally never made a good post. Still, you're not exactly great at judging that, so w/e.

Ugh, I need to get back to pokemon-ing. I can't find my DS right now though Uncertain My Volcarona still isn't LV100 yet... Gahh, slow grind.

That is considered fast. I'm actually hatching Laversta eggs, while finding the correct nature, and I don't know if this is legal, I also use the IV checker. What I want is Sp.A and Speed. Guess what I got recently. A 31 IV in both Attack and Defense. 1 IV for Sp.A, and 0 for Speed. That sucked.

Never RC level up your Pokemon. Like MegaBlader9 just said, they don't give you any benefit. I was formerly a person who did that, and I can tell you. Pitting your RC'd Skymin against a fully EVed Salamence, your bound to lose. Imagine your face like "OMG i gto tihs skymin ni teh garss. Whut? A salmance? Ddue, yuo suxx.

After battle:
I still can't believe I got owned by a Salamence.

True competitors never use Rare Candies, despite its a shortcut to level up.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachu0909 - Jul. 04, 2011

(Jul. 04, 2011  2:07 AM)Suicune_Aquario Wrote: Never RC level up your Pokemon. Like MegaBlader9 just said, they don't give you any benefit. I was formerly a person who did that, and I can tell you. Pitting your RC'd Skymin against a fully EVed Salamence, your bound to lose. Imagine your face like "OMG i gto tihs skymin ni teh garss. Whut? A salmance? Ddue, yuo suxx.

After battle:

Doesn't anyone read what i say??? I don't use RC myself but you can't gain any benifits after your ev training so, it doesn't matter if you use RC then. It's not like you lose evs using it. Plus you can still ev train even through your pokemon is at level 100 in pokemon black/white

(Jul. 04, 2011  2:41 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2011  2:07 AM)Suicune_Aquario Wrote: Never RC level up your Pokemon. Like MegaBlader9 just said, they don't give you any benefit. I was formerly a person who did that, and I can tell you. Pitting your RC'd Skymin against a fully EVed Salamence, your bound to lose. Imagine your face like "OMG i gto tihs skymin ni teh garss. Whut? A salmance? Ddue, yuo suxx.

After battle:

Doesn't anyone read what i say??? I don't use RC myself but you can't gain any benifits after your ev training so, it doesn't matter if you use RC then. It's not like you lose evs using it. Plus you can still ev train even through your pokemon is at level 100 in pokemon black/white

What I meant: Using Rare Candies, and not taking the initiative to actually do some EV training. Then that's fail.

EDIT: After breeding an entire box of Laverstas, I finally own a Laversta which IV spread as follows:
26/25/22/21/6/25
OH YEAH! Patience pays off I guess.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Temporal - Jul. 04, 2011

Hah, Hacked Dialga found at LV. 100 at Route 4, vs. fully EV trained Excadrill. Guess how that turned out? Yeah, two nice Bulldozes. (I didn't wanna waste an Earthquake. Plus, the look on the guy's face was PRICELESS!)

(Haha, I have IV issues. I found ONE Solosis with a nearly perfect IV spread, except... It's spread was 23/31/31/31/31/0. Luckily, Reuniclus don't really need speed, anyway. Thank you, Nintendo, for the Quiet Nature. More of a headshot to Speed, but the Sp. Attack boost is nice.)

(Jul. 04, 2011  6:03 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: (Haha, I have IV issues. I found ONE Solosis with a nearly perfect IV spread, except... It's spread was 23/31/31/31/31/0. Luckily, Reuniclus don't really need speed, anyway. Thank you, Nintendo, for the Quiet Nature. More of a headshot to Speed, but the Sp. Attack boost is nice.)

Well then that would be good if your going to use a trick room team or teach it trick room.

Hah, I was just thinking that. And why does the Solosis (Now a Reuniclus.) have epic IVs for ATTACK? What purpose does that serve?

(Jul. 04, 2011  7:18 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Hah, I was just thinking that. And why does the Solosis (Now a Reuniclus.) have epic IVs for ATTACK? What purpose does that serve?

Nothing. It's called useless luck. I also hate it as well. It could of been put into something more useful. Example, I had breeded a sneasal and it had 31 iv's for attack, defence, and sp.def. Now that is what you call real useless luck.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - sonicsora123 - Jul. 04, 2011

(Jul. 04, 2011  2:07 AM)Suicune_Aquario Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2011  5:09 PM)th!nk Wrote: sonicsora123: One bad post... Seriously dude, he's literally never made a good post. Still, you're not exactly great at judging that, so w/e.

That is considered fast. I'm actually hatching Laversta eggs, while finding the correct nature, and I don't know if this is legal, I also use the IV checker. What I want is Sp.A and Speed. Guess what I got recently. A 31 IV in both Attack and Defense. 1 IV for Sp.A, and 0 for Speed. That sucked.

Never RC level up your Pokemon. Like MegaBlader9 just said, they don't give you any benefit. I was formerly a person who did that, and I can tell you. Pitting your RC'd Skymin against a fully EVed Salamence, your bound to lose. Imagine your face like "OMG i gto tihs skymin ni teh garss. Whut? A salmance? Ddue, yuo suxx.

After battle:

are you calling my lucario bad. LOL. it is. but i have a back up plan...

another lucario! so right now i want to know what the best nature is. is bashful any good?

Any Sp. Atk, Speed, or Atk nature. That should work. And yes, we talkin' 'bout yo' Lucario. Though, I wonder. what are the stats? (IVs too, if possible.)

(Jul. 04, 2011  7:24 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2011  7:18 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Hah, I was just thinking that. And why does the Solosis (Now a Reuniclus.) have epic IVs for ATTACK? What purpose does that serve?

Nothing. It's called useless luck. I also hate it as well. It could of been put into something more useful. Example, I had breeded a sneasal and it had 31 iv's for attack, defence, and sp.def. Now that is what you call real useless luck.

That is awesome. You could consider using Weavile for Physical Sweeping, that is, if paired with the correct nature or so.

Ah yes. About my sis.
Lv100 Shineh Genosect at Route 1 BWAHAHAHAHAH.
Lv100 shiny Keldeo found at Dragonspiral Tower ahahahahaha.
Lv100 Meloetta, with Fusion Bolt/Flare, at Route 2 AHAHAHAHAHA.
Lv100 Latias, with Soul Dew, found with Pokesav. Not funny.

We have to curb hacking this instant. Or imagine everyone's faces when owned with 999 stats Pokemon.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - The Fire Wyrm - Jul. 05, 2011

Still MMing/HMing

RE: Pokemon Black/White - sonicsora123 - Jul. 05, 2011

(Jul. 04, 2011  3:26 PM)Suicune_Aquario Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2011  7:24 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote:

That is awesome. You could consider using Weavile for Physical Sweeping, that is, if paired with the correct nature or so.

Ah yes. About my sis.
Lv100 Shineh Genosect at Route 1 BWAHAHAHAHAH.
Lv100 shiny Keldeo found at Dragonspiral Tower ahahahahaha.
Lv100 Meloetta, with Fusion Bolt/Flare, at Route 2 AHAHAHAHAHA.
Lv100 Latias, with Soul Dew, found with Pokesav. Not funny.

We have to curb hacking this instant. Or imagine everyone's faces when owned with 999 stats Pokemon.

how did u get these. they arent out yet

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Suicune_Aquario - Jul. 05, 2011

Catch any Pokemon cheat? Or Pokesav.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - Jul. 05, 2011

Suicune_Aquario: You do realise I'm pretty knowledgeable about pokemon right?
First thing I did when I managed to breed a practically perfect larvesta (that took a very, very long time, only possible due to some extremely good ditto's I have) was EV train it perfectly. Now it's the slow grind of levelling it up to level 100, as I said. If I have rare candies, I'll use them for the last few levels.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Suicune_Aquario - Jul. 05, 2011

(Jul. 05, 2011  2:47 PM)th!nk Wrote: Suicune_Aquario: You do realise I'm pretty knowledgeable about pokemon right?
First thing I did when I managed to breed a practically perfect larvesta (that took a very, very long time, only possible due to some extremely good ditto's I have) was EV train it perfectly. Now it's the slow grind of levelling it up to level 100, as I said. If I have rare candies, I'll use them for the last few levels.

Mines currently at Lv60 now. Another 40 more levels for Fiery Dance.
Now training Ferrothorn at HP. Its gonna take a while. Once thats done, I'll challenge the WiFi league. Maybe challenge Cynthia first before doing so.

So, I was playing around with a backup copy of Platinum in my R4, took a save file from the Internet, and there was copies of Brelooms, Lucarios, everything you could imagine. I thought I hit the jackpot, until I transferred them to B/W, activated the IV checker. Guess what.

Breloom Lv100.
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31

This applied to all Pokemon. I thought they were LEGIT. SIGH~

Heh, my Volcarona is practically perfect, a couple of points off, but it has a good Hidden Power and yeah, it's awesome. Just gotta get fiery dance... Uncertain

I NEED AN ARTICUNO. PLEASE WILL SOMEONE LET ME HAVE AN ARTICUNO. PM ME NOW
ALSO IF YOU ARE AVALIBLE FOR A BATTLE I CAN BATTLE YOU NOW

GLAD TO SEE I'M NOT THE ONLY PERSON WITH A BROKEN CAPSLOCK KEY HERE!
BUY A GAME IT IS AVAILABLE IN AND CATCH IT OR SOMETHING, IF YOU NEED IT SO BAD. IT'S NOT EVEN A GOOD POKEMON, IT'S ONLY TRICK IS LOCK-ON+SHEER COLD AND SHEER COLD IS ILLEGAL UNDER SMOGON'S RULES.

(Jul. 05, 2011  3:46 PM)th!nk Wrote: GLAD TO SEE I'M NOT THE ONLY PERSON WITH A BROKEN CAPSLOCK KEY HERE!
BUY A GAME IT IS AVAILABLE IN AND CATCH IT OR SOMETHING, IF YOU NEED IT SO BAD. IT'S NOT EVEN A GOOD POKEMON, IT'S ONLY TRICK IS LOCK-ON+SHEER COLD AND SHEER COLD IS ILLEGAL UNDER SMOGON'S RULES.

OH MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNN. STILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL CAN SOMEONE BATTLE ME RIGHT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachu0909 - Jul. 05, 2011

(Jul. 04, 2011  3:26 PM)Suicune_Aquario Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2011  7:24 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote: Nothing. It's called useless luck. I also hate it as well. It could of been put into something more useful. Example, I had breeded a sneasal and it had 31 iv's for attack, defence, and sp.def. Now that is what you call real useless luck.

True but weavile lacks defence and sp.def. It could of been put into speed Unhappy Plus it's nature is hasty Unhappy

RE: Pokemon Black/White - BigBangBaron - Jul. 05, 2011

it sucks after u bet the elite 4 the 2th time it is over

RE: Pokemon Black/White - The Fire Wyrm - Jul. 08, 2011

(Jul. 05, 2011  11:59 PM)baron2011 Wrote: it sucks after u bet the elite 4 the 2th time it is over
LEARN TO S-P-E-L-L
Anyone got any tricks to hatching a shiny that isn't MMing?