World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Suicune_Aquario - Jun. 25, 2011

(Jun. 25, 2011  6:00 AM)K17khairi Wrote: Anyone here uses AR DSi on Pokemon Black/White?
It is risky to use it? I'll sound like a n00b if I ask that Q at smogon/serebii and will be ignored D:
Why would you want to use it at the first place? Cheating is strictly forbidden in the competitive community. Unless you make the cheated Pokemon with:

Legal Movesets
Legal Abilities (No Wonder Guard)
Legal EVs (No more than 512 EVs)
Legal IVs (Strictly no max 31 IVs for each stat)
No Unobtainable Items (This includes Soul Dew etc.)
No abusing shinies? (People will definitely suspect you when you have an entire team of shinies)

I'm not really sure about using an AR for the following purposes above, but there is one thing I know. You get an unfair advantage in training Pokemon, which people take months to train an entire competitive team, while yours can be done around 10 min at your fingertips just because you have Pokesav.

In my opinion, cheating is okay, as long as you don't bring it online. Bulky 999 stats Pokemon will definitely enrage anyone who plays fair and square. Even worse, your actions might be even caught on the VS Recorder, and everyone will know that you are a cheater.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - Jun. 25, 2011

You might as well just use the GTS glitch if you're gonna make pokemon. Don't have to buy anything, and currently, fake pokemon are basically undetectable (and you could make easily convincing fakes last gen too). All it takes is a computer with wifi, a little know-how networking-wise, and reading around. I used to do it last gen and made myself a Speed Boost Blaziken for fun this gen, but I don't hack any more, as I'd rather breed the pokemon (I've had great luck with my ditto catching) and play fair, because people here (as far as we know) play fair.

Even legit hacks aren't fair to those who play the game properly. Then again, on wifi, half the people you run into are at least using RNG exploitation to get identical results, if not hacking themselves. Bluh.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - gokurox - Jun. 25, 2011

(Jun. 25, 2011  6:00 AM)K17khairi Wrote: Anyone here uses AR DSi on Pokemon Black/White?
It is risky to use it? I'll sound like a n00b if I ask that Q at smogon/serebii and will be ignored D:

It works fine, but I wouldn't advise using too many codes at the same time. I just use walk through walls for the fun of it, but, from personal experience, I need to warn you; don't hit L+B (it might be R+B, I can't remember) and undo Walk Through Walls when there are trainers, etc. running around, because the code essentially removes walls for everything moving around, and the game will freeze if you do it.
I haven't used any pokesav codes on my game, so I don't know if those are safe or not.

Well, pokesav is outdated, has bugs that need fixing for B/W, so IDK if it's AR codes would work. These days, you'd use pokegen, but again IDK if it has an AR output. Honestly, you can find most things by googling it.

Still disapproving of hacking pokemon if they're to be used competitively, though.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Suicune_Aquario - Jun. 25, 2011

(Jun. 25, 2011  10:59 AM)th!nk Wrote: Well, pokesav is outdated, has bugs that need fixing for B/W, so IDK if it's AR codes would work. These days, you'd use pokegen, but again IDK if it has an AR output. Honestly, you can find most things by googling it.

Still disapproving of hacking pokemon if they're to be used competitively, though.

What if... I breeded a hacked Pokemon just to get its legitimate "baby" form? Would that be considered legitimate? Or, indirect hacking?

If you're fighting my sis, then be careful. She has a Soul Dew Latias thanks to Pokesav, and a Meloetta with loads of uberpwnage moves.

th!nk: I agree. Last time I used to do that, but a friend who was playing fair and square asked me not to do so.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - S.D.C - Jun. 25, 2011

Here is my party (any help is appreciated, and I trained them to level 100 without hacks [Ev train, i'm a nerd])
Excadrill
Moves
Horn Drill
Earthquake
Hone Claws
Rock Slide
Ability
SandForce
Best/Worst Stat
Attack (371)
Sp. Attack (109)

Volcarona
Moves
Quiver Dance
Fire Blast
Bug Buzz
Hurricane
Ability
Flame Body
Best/Worst Stat
Sp. Attack (347)
Defense (149)

Ursaring
Moves
Hammer Arm
Giga Impact
Shadow Claw
Slash
Ability
Guts
Best/Worst Stat
Attack (323)
Speed (160)

Kingdra
Moves
Ice Beam
Dragon Pulse
Hydro Pump
Hyper Beam
Ability
Sniper
Best/Worst Stat
Attack (262)
Sp. Def (210)

Alakazam
Moves
Charge Beam
Flash
Physic
Shadow Ball
Ability
Magic Guard
Best/Worst Stat
Sp. Attack (346)
Attack (132)

Breloom
Moves
Seed Bomb
Strength
Sky Uppercut
Stone Edge
Ability
Poison Heal
Best/Worst Stat
Defense (232)
Attack (272)

My Excadrill holds a Rocky Helmet, my Volcarona holds a metronome, my Ursaring holds a Razor Fang, my Kingdra holds a scope lens, my Alakazam holds a life orb and my Breloom already holds a Poison Orb.

I hope you guys can help me Smile

Lose horn drill (smogon illegal), when battling on wifi, give excadrill an air balloon. Replace hone claws with swords dance. Teach it rapid spin (in place of horn drill), or volcarona is toast. Honestly, you should get a new one, with sand rush, and replace ursaring with tyranitar (for sand stream). Ursaring isn't great competitively. I know you love him, but yeah. Excadrill is useless without sand rush and a sand streamer.

Alakazam is too frail. Replace it with something more OU suited. If you use Starmie, you can give that rapid spin, and give Excadril either Brick break or Return. Latios is an option if you can get a good one (in which case, Excadrill keeps rapid spin).

Breloom: Only reason to use it is spore. Which is only available through it's pre-evo. Spore,Focus Punch, and two of (Substitute, Seed Bomb, Leech Seed). And yeah, toxic orb.

Kingdra needs swift swim and rain dance instead of hyper beam, but yeah. Sniper is pointless on either set, but even worse on a special set, as at least with a physical set you can run Dragon Dance. Still, rain dance messes up your excadrill, so either run a physical set or replace it with a better dragon. Garchomp is similar to Excadrill, so once either has weakened your opponents defences, you can bring it in and cause havoc. Landorus is an option, but is harder to get a good one of.

Find out what hidden power your volcarona is, and pray for rock or ground. Replace hurricane if so. Tell me what type it is and I'll tell you if it's worthwhile (may take a bit of time). I'd replace Fire Blast with Flamethrower, and replace that with Fiery Dance when it learns it at Level 100.

Okay, that's pretty much every pokemon replaced or changed. Sorry, but yeah, that's what I'd do Tongue_out

RE: Pokemon Black/White - gokurox - Jun. 25, 2011

(Jun. 25, 2011  12:33 PM)Suicune_Aquario Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2011  10:59 AM)th!nk Wrote: Well, pokesav is outdated, has bugs that need fixing for B/W, so IDK if it's AR codes would work. These days, you'd use pokegen, but again IDK if it has an AR output. Honestly, you can find most things by googling it.

What if... I breeded a hacked Pokemon just to get its legitimate "baby" form? Would that be considered legitimate? Or, indirect hacking?

If you're fighting my sis, then be careful. She has a Soul Dew Latias thanks to Pokesav, and a Meloetta with loads of uberpwnage moves.

th!nk: I agree. Last time I used to do that, but a friend who was playing fair and square asked me not to do so.

I would still consider it to have been gotten illegally because you didn't actually catch the parent pokemon. Also, you can control which Egg Moves your baby pokemon will learn. So, it would, to some extent be considered illegal. by me

Breeding hacked pokemon is considered hacking. By everyone who's anyone (i.e. smogon etc)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pony - Jun. 25, 2011

breeding TRADED pokemon is fine though.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Nuff - Jun. 25, 2011

I'm just going to say something tha is totally different than all this advanced Pokemon stuff: I love these games. I finished White for my little brother, and now he's overleveling them again, LOL.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Virgo123 - Jun. 25, 2011

I finished the game it's pretty fun

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Hope - Jun. 26, 2011

Does anyone know which is better?Black or White?I don't know which one to buy.Also is this the right place to ask?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Suicune_Aquario - Jun. 26, 2011

(Jun. 25, 2011  8:03 PM)storm dranzer Wrote: breeding TRADED pokemon is fine though.

Why thank you Mr. Obvious. We all know that. Perhaps you should look around some more, I suppose? [/sarcasm]

Anyways, I was looking around answers.com, and found something relatively stupid:

Quote:When does axew evolve?
sadly no because its a legendary pokemon

OMG I'M NOW ROFLING ON THE GROUND.

Anyways, lets get the topic off hacking. My Axew just evolved into a Faxure (yes, thats why I went to answers.com Tongue_out_wink) due to fighting nothing but Pokemon that give out Speed EVs. Should I consider on moving to Attack EVs now, or wait a little longer?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - KCPJ - Jun. 26, 2011

pick the one with the cooler looking pokemon on the cover,thats how i picked it and i got pokemon white

RE: Pokemon Black/White - S.D.C - Jun. 26, 2011

Thanks for the help Th!nk, I will take that info on board.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - sonicsora123 - Jun. 26, 2011

what should i teach my spiritomb
also if anyone wants a zorua cus they missed the event then pm me. i have loads
(Jun. 26, 2011  2:55 AM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: pick the one with the cooler looking pokemon on the cover,thats how i picked it and i got pokemon white
yeah go white!
i did that too. zekrom is way cooler

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - Jun. 26, 2011

FFS sonicsora123, WE'VE TOLD YOU TO USE SMOGON BEFORE. SERIOUSLY.

(Jun. 25, 2011  8:03 PM)storm dranzer Wrote: breeding TRADED pokemon is fine though.
If they turn out to be hacked, their offspring are illegal too. Uncertain

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Suicune_Aquario - Jun. 27, 2011

If they turn out to be hacked, their offspring are illegal too. Uncertain
[/quote]
Carp. I just realized that.

OH YEH! I got Poketransfer to work! My previous team in Diamond, has now appeared in Black! *Passes out.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - l-dragofan11 - Jun. 27, 2011

i think all pokemon games are cool

RE: Pokemon Black/White - K17khairi - Jun. 27, 2011

wow Gasp cool down guys!
All I wanted to use on the AR :-
IV checker, Rare candies, Vitamins and some other "legal hacks" as the call it.
All for easy training and RNG abuse Grin

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Finaleleone - Jun. 27, 2011

Is anyone up for a pokemon battle 5th gen ???send me your friend code over pm

RE: Pokemon Black/White - The Fire Wyrm - Jun. 27, 2011

(Jun. 25, 2011  1:11 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Volcarona
Moves
Quiver Dance
Heat Wave/Flamethrower
Bug Buzz
Overheat(Last resort move)
Ability
Flame Body
Best/Worst Stat
Sp. Attack (347)
Defense (149)

I hope you guys can help me Smile
You'll thank me later.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - Jun. 27, 2011

Overheat, actually not a bad idea. And Fiery Dance > Heat Wave, especially if you're running overheat. Even if you gotta train to LV 100 for it.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Hytyjin - Jun. 27, 2011

would any of the 3 monkeys be good pokemon to have in my party