World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - K17khairi - Jun. 20, 2011

Who do you carry the most in-game?
I always bring My Valcarona around. A really really good pokemon. Why? It has Flame Body which helps my breeding and it can learn Fly. In 4th gen games, I had to bring 2 mons in my party for breeding. 1 for Fly and 1 for the Flame Body ability. Ahh game freak, you finally read my mind. Lol XD

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - Jun. 20, 2011

And most english speakers d/c Uncertain

I usually carry either a spare masterball, or a catching smeargle (spore false swipe etc), and some hm slaves, plus whatever strong, high level sweeper I'm enjoying, plus something for my dex with an exp share.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Hytyjin - Jun. 20, 2011

any can some 1 put a poll on who is mone preferred bulbagarden or bulbapedia

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Kai123115 - Jun. 20, 2011

reminds me pokemon cards
are a FAIL[/size][/color]

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - Jun. 20, 2011

(Jun. 20, 2011  2:48 PM)Hytyjin Wrote: any can some 1 put a poll on who is mone preferred bulbagarden or bulbapedia
any can some 1 make this guy stop making such stupid posts. Jesus, not once have I seen you post anything that actually makes sense. Do you have a brain? Are you able to use it, or is something wrong? If it's the latter, why are you allowed on forums?

BULBAGARDEN HOST BULBAPEDIA. THEY ARE THE SAME.

(Jun. 20, 2011  3:08 PM)Kai123115 Wrote: reminds me pokemon cards
Meh, I liked them as a kid, some people quite enjoy them.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Suicune_Aquario - Jun. 20, 2011

(Jun. 20, 2011  7:06 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2011  5:23 AM)Captain Caprii Wrote: Im very curious about this game (and getting a ds in general) .But really to me the pokemon games seem really reptive all you do is buy the next game and you just get like a couple of more pokemon.That doesnt mean i dont like it it seems interesting since pokemon is a game i could take to school and play secretly >:3

Not really now since there are more purposes for playing the game now. I have manage to play way more then any other pokemon game in a very shorter peird of time. Like now they have random wifi battles to vs others(manly japansess as most people that talk english don't know how to ev train, breed good pokemon and play competavily. So they don't do it. Plus there is a ranking system on the interent(but I can't seem to find me on the list) But if you don't have wifi, things haven't changed other then new pokemon.
(Jun. 20, 2011  4:24 AM)Suicune_Aquario Wrote: Terrific. I just battled someone on WiFi, and I lost 3-0. Never go on WiFi unprepared. Apparently I was using a in-game team, and to make things worse, I used a Whimsicott. Yes. A Lv47 Whimsicott. Should had gone with the FEAR Aron strategy, but no, I don't have Focus Sash, nor an Aron. Its basically pointless.

Have even breed good iv's and ev trained??? If you haven't, you will probaly always lose to no english people as they do those stuff.

Wait, I thought that Japanese people are more obsessed with Pokemon. It doesn't really matter though. I already mentioned its an in-game team, so its a guaranteed fail.

Can someone give me a list of Pokemon that are meant to be used competitively?
Oh yeah, is Whimsicott or Lilligant better?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - The Fire Wyrm - Jun. 20, 2011

(Jun. 20, 2011  3:08 PM)Kai123115 Wrote: reminds me pokemon cards
DJ - Shock!
Dont suck the Voltorbs man...

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Boxy ID - Jun. 20, 2011

Im looking for a Regi/Rock/Steel(Either one, im making a sandstorm team.)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - RowDog - Jun. 21, 2011

What do you guys think of a Venomoth with Quiver Dance and Baton Pass really concentrating on speed? And if you think it is a good idea, just remember, I call dibs!Cute

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachu0909 - Jun. 22, 2011

(Jun. 21, 2011  10:05 AM)RowDog Wrote: What do you guys think of a Venomoth with Quiver Dance and Baton Pass really concentrating on speed? And if you think it is a good idea, just remember, I call dibs!Cute

well it's ok. I challanged some who used it. Smeagle is a better baton passer though...

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Suicune_Aquario - Jun. 22, 2011

Hey guys, does anyone know how to record Pokemon battles? Do I have to use an emulator of some sort?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - Jun. 22, 2011

(Jun. 21, 2011  10:05 AM)RowDog Wrote: What do you guys think of a Venomoth with Quiver Dance and Baton Pass really concentrating on speed? And if you think it is a good idea, just remember, I call dibs!Cute

Baton Pass teams are hard to run, and easily interrupted, they're usually not great competitively. Venomoth is really KO fodder for fairly common opponents. I mean, the 4x fighting resist is nice, but 70/60/75 defenses mean it's still gonna take a bit from resisted hits. Weaknesses to fire and rock don't help things, and the poison type removes the ground resistance.
Honestly, it's not gonna get much chance to get up a quiver dance, and you've gotta look out for phasers. Also, SR weakness sucks, as it's awkward to run a rapid spinner on a baton pass team afaik.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Blink. - Jun. 23, 2011

does anyone have a chimchar lv1?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Jun. 23, 2011

I have multiple. I can trade you tomorrow.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Blink. - Jun. 23, 2011

(Jun. 23, 2011  3:21 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: I have multiple. I can trade you tomorrow.

thank you!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - sonicsora123 - Jun. 23, 2011

my team now. i was told to replace zekrom. i was also wondering if i should get a jellicent for this team and if i should then does anyone have one to trade. also i need to train zoroark to learn the moves below.

Wait, why do you have nasty plot, and no special moves on Lucario? Switch that for Crunch and Swords Dance, and Lucario should be Jolly Nature, Life Orb attached, and with standard physical sweeper set.

Volcarona's optimal moveset would be: Quiver Dance, Fire Blast/Fiery Dance, Bug Buzz and Hidden Power Rock/Ground/Electric (first 2 are preferred).

Zoroark's physical moveset is lacking, use a special set like this: Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse/Night Daze, Focus Blast, Flamethrower/Extrasensory w/ Timid Nature, standard special sweeper EV spread and Life Orb attached.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Suicune_Aquario - Jun. 23, 2011

No one bothers to answer my questions -.-

Recording battles, as in taping them? People just take a battle video, then put a fixed video camera normally to it. For competitive lists, just check the Smogon tiers. Search smogon tiers. Whimsicott is preferred normally, thanks to its ability Prankster, which gives all status inducers a +1 priority. It's a great ToxicSeeder.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - Jun. 23, 2011

Because you really should google them or ask on a pokemon forum, rather than on a pokemon thread on a beyblade forum Uncertain

Can't do it without a cheating/saving device (R4DS or whatever), or using an emulator. In future, instead of complaining, ask your questions somewhere more appropriate and you might get answers.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Suicune_Aquario - Jun. 23, 2011

-deleted-

Yeah, maybe I should get my answers at a better place. Guess its back to my crappy 2MP cell phone camera. Might consider using my mom's digital camera.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - The Fire Wyrm - Jun. 24, 2011

(Jun. 23, 2011  1:46 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Wait, why do you have nasty plot, and no special moves on Lucario? Switch that for Crunch and Swords Dance, and Lucario should be Jolly Nature, Life Orb attached, and with standard physical sweeper set.

Volcarona's optimal moveset would be: Quiver Dance, Overheat/Fiery Dance, Bug Buzz and (first 2 are preferred). Item:Focus sash.

Zoroark's physical moveset is lacking, use a special set like this: Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse/Night Daze, Focus Blast, Flamethrower/Extrasensory w/ Timid Nature, standard special sweeper EV spread and Life Orb attached.

Fixed.

My Volcorona is deadly. and its level 78. But mine has Max Hp... Need to egg trade.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - KCPJ - Jun. 24, 2011

I need a chimchar,gible or gabite,and a snivy

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - Jun. 24, 2011

(Jun. 23, 2011  12:56 PM)sonicsora123 Wrote: my team now. i was told to replace zekrom. i was also wondering if i should get a jellicent for this team and if i should then does anyone have one to trade. also i need to train zoroark to learn the moves below.

your thundurus needs better moves
or you could switch to something that has drizzle or rain dance
i personally don`t like the move sandstorm, and i would recommend tyranitar or that hippo thing
meh don`t have much to say anymore

RE: Pokemon Black/White - K17khairi - Jun. 25, 2011

Anyone here uses AR DSi on Pokemon Black/White?
It is risky to use it? I'll sound like a n00b if I ask that Q at smogon/serebii and will be ignored D: