World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Where to Roleplay? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Where to Roleplay? (/Thread-Where-to-Roleplay)

Where to Roleplay? - boigamer25 - Jul. 15, 2019

Hi, so I was wondering if there was anywhere that I can roleplay. Some of the WBO users like me have joined UiValkyrie's Beyblade roleplay thread which went on for quite a while. But since the WBO doesnt allow roleplay as it counts as spam it was shut down. I still like to roleplay. Actually, ever since Valkyrie's thread shut down I wanted to roleplay even more. But I'm looking for people who like anime, not just beyblade. Like Bakugan (Yes I like bakugan. Still new though so don't judge me XD), Chuunibyou, and a very small possibility of Naruto. Very small. Anyways, is there anywhere I can roleplay other than the WBO. And PLEASE don't say discord. Just... don't -_- . It gets annoying sometimes.

RE: Where to Roleplay? - jaykazebeys - Jul. 15, 2019

Disscord that what you should use

RE: Where to Roleplay? - boigamer25 - Jul. 15, 2019

(Jul. 15, 2019  4:41 AM)jaykazebeys Wrote: Disscord that what you should use

I mean absolutely NO offence when I say this but... Did you read what I said? Like, at all?

RE: Where to Roleplay? - BoogietheBlader - Jul. 15, 2019

(Jul. 15, 2019  4:25 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Hi, so I was wondering if there was anywhere that I can roleplay. Some of the WBO users like me have joined UiValkyrie's Beyblade roleplay thread which went on for quite a while. But since the WBO doesnt allow roleplay as it counts as spam it was shut down. I still like to roleplay. Actually, ever since Valkyrie's thread shut down I wanted to roleplay even more. But I'm looking for people who like anime, not just beyblade. Like Bakugan (Yes I like bakugan. Still new though so don't judge me XD), Chuunibyou, and a very small possibility of Naruto. Very small. Anyways, is there anywhere I can roleplay other than the WBO. And PLEASE don't say discord. Just... don't Tired . It gets annoying sometimes.

Wait, YOU LIKE BAKUGAN?!!!??!!!!!!?!!?!!? Bro, you've gotta join the Bakugan discord server and reddit. Oh, and you could get other people's email and use Google hangouts.

(Jul. 15, 2019  5:04 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2019  4:25 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Hi, so I was wondering if there was anywhere that I can roleplay. Some of the WBO users like me have joined UiValkyrie's Beyblade roleplay thread which went on for quite a while. But since the WBO doesnt allow roleplay as it counts as spam it was shut down. I still like to roleplay. Actually, ever since Valkyrie's thread shut down I wanted to roleplay even more. But I'm looking for people who like anime, not just beyblade. Like Bakugan (Yes I like bakugan. Still new though so don't judge me XD), Chuunibyou, and a very small possibility of Naruto. Very small. Anyways, is there anywhere I can roleplay other than the WBO. And PLEASE don't say discord. Just... don't Tired . It gets annoying sometimes.

Wait, YOU LIKE BAKUGAN?!!!??!!!!!!?!!?!!? Bro, you've gotta join the Bakugan discord server and reddit. Oh, and you could get other people's email and use Google hangouts.

Yes I like Bakugan. I actually just got a Darkus Garganoid yesterday. I now have 6 in total lol. But I'll think about joining.

(Jul. 15, 2019  5:23 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2019  5:04 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Wait, YOU LIKE BAKUGAN?!!!??!!!!!!?!!?!!? Bro, you've gotta join the Bakugan discord server and reddit. Oh, and you could get other people's email and use Google hangouts.

Yes I like Bakugan. I actually just got a Darkus Garganoid yesterday. I now have 6 in total lol. But I'll think about joining.

So you play the tcg?

(Jul. 15, 2019  6:04 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2019  5:23 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Yes I like Bakugan. I actually just got a Darkus Garganoid yesterday. I now have 6 in total lol. But I'll think about joining.

So you play the tcg?

I'm in the process of getting a 40 card deck. So far I have 11. I had 5 more but i lost them XD

(Jul. 15, 2019  6:11 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2019  6:04 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: So you play the tcg?

I'm in the process of getting a 40 card deck. So far I have 11. I had 5 more but i lost them XD

I'd recommend a starter deck. It gives you 3 Bakugan and 40 cards. But we should talk About this in pms. Lol

RE: Where to Roleplay? - JJ. - Jul. 27, 2019

Wait is there a place to rp

RE: Where to Roleplay? - NumberWonBlader - Jul. 27, 2019

Places other than Discord would probably be like skype or I bet there are some websites and stuff for all those different kinds of role-playing online

RE: Where to Roleplay? - JJ. - Jul. 28, 2019

oh, cool. I use discord

RE: Where to Roleplay? - jaykazebeys - Jul. 10, 2020

(Jul. 15, 2019  4:47 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2019  4:41 AM)jaykazebeys Wrote: Disscord that what you should use

I mean absolutely NO offence when I say this but... Did you read what I said? Like, at all?

Oh sorry i was confused i was more of a french talker than english then

RE: Where to Roleplay? - DeceasedCrab - Jul. 10, 2020

(Jul. 10, 2020  3:06 PM)jaykazebeys Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2019  4:47 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: I mean absolutely NO offence when I say this but... Did you read what I said? Like, at all?

Oh sorry i was confused i was more of a french talker than english then

Don't bring back dead threads from a year ago.