World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Rise Anime & Release Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Rise Anime & Release Discussion (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Rise-Anime-Release-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: Beyblade Burst Rise Anime & Release Discussion - Lego bey god - Mar. 14, 2020

(Mar. 12, 2020  12:07 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2020  10:02 PM)Lego bey god Wrote: is no one going to upload episode 8
Patience is a virtue.

Its been over a week and the ep is normally uploaded the next day..

RE: Beyblade Burst Rise Anime & Release Discussion - Achilles25 - Mar. 14, 2020

Do you guys know how old Lodin is?

RE: Beyblade Burst Rise Anime & Release Discussion - BeybladeFanOff - Mar. 14, 2020

(Mar. 14, 2020  9:56 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Do you guys know how old Lodin is?

11. It's said in the manga.

French opening of Rise.

RE: Beyblade Burst Rise Anime & Release Discussion - DranzerX13 - Mar. 15, 2020

I'm only going to do the Youtube rips for now on. They're 12 minute episodes with dub preview.

RE: Beyblade Burst Rise Anime & Release Discussion - Anuraj_Beyblade - Mar. 15, 2020

Does that mean you are not going to post episode 8 drive link?

RE: Beyblade Burst Rise Anime & Release Discussion - Achilles25 - Mar. 15, 2020

Hey Dranzer do you know when ep 9 will be uploaded.

RE: Beyblade Burst Rise Anime & Release Discussion - Anuraj_Beyblade - Mar. 15, 2020

I don't think he will post episode 8 or 9 he just said that he was going to upload the 12 minute YouTube format. But I hope he makes it clear if he is going to post the episodes.

I for one would want him to post the episode in the current format so we can view them quicker

RE: Beyblade Burst Rise Anime & Release Discussion - DranzerX13 - Mar. 15, 2020

Stop begging me. Any more begging will result in a warning. My decision is final. I'm already going through stress, and anxiety because of the worldwide Coronavirus.

RE: Beyblade Burst Rise Anime & Release Discussion - g2_ - Mar. 15, 2020

(Mar. 15, 2020  4:06 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Stop begging me. Any more begging will result in a warning. My decision is final. I'm already going through stress, and anxiety because of the worldwide Coronavirus.

Take care, my friend.

RE: Beyblade Burst Rise Anime & Release Discussion - TitaniumNinja74 - Mar. 15, 2020

I Was Going to Try to Screen Record The Episodes But My Phone Won't Record It.

RE: Beyblade Burst Rise Anime & Release Discussion - Lego bey god - Mar. 16, 2020

(Mar. 15, 2020  4:06 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Stop begging me. Any more begging will result in a warning. My decision is final. I'm already going through stress, and anxiety because of the worldwide Coronavirus.

Could you atleast tell us how to get the episodes ourselves??

RE: Beyblade Burst Rise Anime & Release Discussion - HakaishinLDrago - Mar. 16, 2020

(Mar. 16, 2020  6:14 PM)Lego bey god Wrote:

He doesn't have to if he doesn't want to, like he said he's going through stress and anxiety because of Covid-19 I don't think what you're doing is helping cause it makes it seem like you're begging in a way.

RE: Beyblade Burst Rise Anime & Release Discussion - originalzankye - Mar. 16, 2020

(Mar. 16, 2020  6:14 PM)Lego bey god Wrote:

Have some decency and stop being so incredibly disrespectful, someone saying that they're stressed out does not warrant you whining "BOO I WANT THE EPISODE!"

You grab a VPN and go here if you want to watch https://www.tvnz.co.nz/shows/beyblade-burst or you go on the official Beyblade Burst account or you wait patiently for the episode to air.

Stop harassing Dranzer and go apologize.

RE: Beyblade Burst Rise Anime & Release Discussion - DranzerX13 - Mar. 16, 2020

Thanks, Zankye. It's stressful times right now for all of us. We should all be working together to fight off this pandemic. It will pass, but not if all of us don't work together. I'm hoping for a turnaround for this during the summer time.

About the episodes themselves, I'm just not interested in releasing the TVNZ ones anymore. There is a pitch correction, and looks worse after 25fps > 23.976fps. Plus, now that the Burst Official Youtube channel is showing them as intended, go watch them there. If you aren't in the US, use a VPN.

RE: Beyblade Burst Rise Anime & Release Discussion - Achilles25 - Mar. 16, 2020

Incorrect timezone/not in NZ?
Error Code: VID-GEO
Technical details :
This video cannot be watched from your location. If you're in NZ, please deactivate any VPN or Smart DNS service you may be running, and make sure timezone settings are correct on your device.

I'm not trying to be a bore. But this came up when I pressed the play button.

RE: Beyblade Burst Rise Anime & Release Discussion - Lego bey god - Mar. 16, 2020

(Mar. 16, 2020  6:34 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Thanks, Zankye. It's stressful times right now for all of us. We should all be working together to fight off this pandemic. It will pass, but not if all of us don't work together. I'm hoping for a turnaround for this during the summer time.

About the episodes themselves, I'm just not interested in releasing the TVNZ ones anymore. There is a pitch correction, and looks worse after 25fps > 23.976fps. Plus, now that the Burst Official Youtube channel is showing them as intended, go watch them there. If you aren't in the US, use a VPN.

Im Sorry, i was just asking so we wouldnt have to bother you about episodes anymore

RE: Beyblade Burst Rise Anime & Release Discussion - originalzankye - Mar. 16, 2020

(Mar. 16, 2020  7:28 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Incorrect timezone/not in NZ?
Technical details :
This video cannot be watched from your location. If you're in NZ, please deactivate any VPN or Smart DNS service you may be running, and make sure timezone settings are correct on your device.

You need an actual VPN to be able to play the episodes, otherwise you cannot watch the episodes DUBBED on there.

RE: Beyblade Burst Rise Anime & Release Discussion - Achilles25 - Mar. 16, 2020

(Mar. 16, 2020  9:29 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2020  7:28 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Incorrect timezone/not in NZ?
Technical details :

You need an actual VPN to be able to play the episodes, otherwise you cannot watch the episodes DUBBED on there.

I did. I used Hoxx VPN and it still didn't work. What VPN did you use.

RE: Beyblade Burst Rise Anime & Release Discussion - Romit Kumar - Mar. 17, 2020

(Mar. 16, 2020  10:01 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2020  9:29 PM)originalzankye Wrote: You need an actual VPN to be able to play the episodes, otherwise you cannot watch the episodes DUBBED on there.

I did. I used Hoxx VPN and it still didn't work. What VPN did you use.

You can use Express VPN ( 7 days free trial)

You can use Tunnel Bear VPN  ( 500MB per month)

You can use Unlocater VPN

RE: Beyblade Burst Rise Anime & Release Discussion - Achilles25 - Mar. 17, 2020

(Mar. 17, 2020  3:52 AM)Romit Kumar Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2020  10:01 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: I did. I used Hoxx VPN and it still didn't work. What VPN did you use.

You can use Express VPN ( 7 days free trial)

Or you can send me a google drive version that would be good. The vpn's would not work. But I appreciate the kindness.

RE: Beyblade Burst Rise Anime & Release Discussion - TitaniumNinja74 - Mar. 17, 2020

I Managed to Record the Audio to Episode 9 with My Phone So I Could Have Something to Look At While Working on My Episode Review, and Since Dranzer is No Longer Posting Episodes and I Can't Screen Record the Episode Nor Audio in HD, I Edited the Japanese Episode with the Low Quality English Audio, Sorry About The Cuts in the Audio But This is The Best I Could Do Smile
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-MuGEo6eDwe5y6JOMojql5PAsI9ZEs8q/view

RE: Beyblade Burst Rise Anime & Release Discussion - Achilles25 - Mar. 17, 2020

(Mar. 17, 2020  6:18 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: I Managed to Record the Audio to Episode 9 with My Phone So I Could Have Something to Look At While Working on My Episode Review, and Since Dranzer is No Longer Posting Episodes and I Can't Screen Record the Episode Nor Audio in HD, I Edited the Japanese Episode with the Low Quality English Audio, Sorry About The Cuts in the Audio But This is The Best I Could Do Smile
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-MuGEo6eDwe5y6JOMojql5PAsI9ZEs8q/view

God bless and be safe.

RE: Beyblade Burst Rise Anime & Release Discussion - DranzerX13 - Mar. 17, 2020

I am posting the episodes, but only the Official Youtube ones in English. It'll take a full year to air them all since they're doing the episodes as originally intended, but that's all good.

RE: Beyblade Burst Rise Anime & Release Discussion - RKumar - Mar. 17, 2020

(Mar. 17, 2020  6:18 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: I Managed to Record the Audio to Episode 9 with My Phone So I Could Have Something to Look At While Working on My Episode Review, and Since Dranzer is No Longer Posting Episodes and I Can't Screen Record the Episode Nor Audio in HD, I Edited the Japanese Episode with the Low Quality English Audio, Sorry About The Cuts in the Audio But This is The Best I Could Do Smile
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-
MuGEo6eDwe5y6JOMojql5PAsI9ZEs8q/view

Thanks !!!! 
But It Would have been better if you have done the previous episode first  
Thanks for your hard work 
I was also trying to do but I don't have a vpn subscribtion

(Mar. 17, 2020  4:46 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2020  3:52 AM)Romit Kumar Wrote: You can use Express VPN ( 7 days free trial)

Or you can send me a google drive version that would be good. The vpn's would not work. But I appreciate the kindness.

I tried all these vpn
It works but the speed is not too fast
I am a teen  I dont have money to buy its subscribtion

(Mar. 17, 2020  4:46 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2020  3:52 AM)Romit Kumar Wrote: You can use Express VPN ( 7 days free trial)

I tried all these vpn
It works but the speed is not too fast
I am a teen  I dont have money to buy its subscribtion

RE: Beyblade Burst Rise Anime & Release Discussion - Anuraj_Beyblade - Mar. 17, 2020

Thank you for the episode and are you gonna post episode 8