World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-149 GT Triple Booster Set - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-149 GT Triple Booster Set (/Thread-Product-B-149-GT-Triple-Booster-Set)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: B-149 GT Triple Booster Set - DeceasedCrab - Jul. 12, 2019

(Jul. 12, 2019  3:54 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: This is real hype tho. Anyone got guesses for what Om is? I was thinkin Omen or Ominous. They could do another metal or POM ball Driver for it. I’ve also been thinking about if we had a huge ball Driver, like Yard except the whole thing is just round without any free-spin.

Kinda like Friction? Although maybe less textured?

RE: B-149 GT Triple Booster Set - ptf606 - Jul. 12, 2019

(Jul. 12, 2019  1:50 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Like I said in the Lord spriggan forum room....

They were gonna just use existing parts on spriggan with a ‘ slapped to it...  it’s now the 3rd in a row that they do this.... don’t really care for Blitz, but hopefully
Dimension’ will have (at least) a better rubber spike...
Or a spike made of different material cuz it wore down to quickly...  and not just a harder spring...

I think dash drivers are only for a tighter spring, sadly.

RE: B-149 GT Triple Booster Set - CitrusNinja3 - Jul. 12, 2019

(Jul. 12, 2019  6:15 AM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2019  1:50 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Like I said in the Lord spriggan forum room....

They were gonna just use existing parts on spriggan with a ‘ slapped to it...  it’s now the 3rd in a row that they do this.... don’t really care for Blitz, but hopefully
Dimension’ will have (at least) a better rubber spike...
Or a spike made of different material cuz it wore down to quickly...  and not just a harder spring...

I think dash drivers are only for a tighter spring, sadly.

Xtreme’ and Hunter’ have softer rubber than the originals, so it wouldn’t be far fetched to have Harder rubber on Dimension’ than on the original Dimension Driver.

RE: B-149 GT Triple Booster Set - Rouzuke - Jul. 12, 2019

(Jul. 12, 2019  6:46 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2019  6:15 AM)ptf606 Wrote: I think dash drivers are only for a tighter spring, sadly.

Xtreme’ and Hunter’ have softer rubber than the originals, so it wouldn’t be far fetched to have Harder rubber on Dimension’ than on the original Dimension Driver.

Hoping the rubber will be as tough as the one on Quick' tho. But still, they could've introduced another gimmicky Driver instead of recycling. And maybe an Xtend' would break everything Burst meta has had for the past x years apart, so gimmicky Drivers are much more preferrable.

RE: B-149 GT Triple Booster Set - MGoldZeo - Jul. 12, 2019

(Jul. 12, 2019  7:09 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2019  6:46 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Xtreme’ and Hunter’ have softer rubber than the originals, so it wouldn’t be far fetched to have Harder rubber on Dimension’ than on the original Dimension Driver.

Hoping the rubber will be as tough as the one on Quick' tho. But still, they could've introduced another gimmicky Driver instead of recycling. And maybe an Xtend' would break everything Burst meta has had for the past x years apart, so gimmicky Drivers are much more preferrable.
Speak for yourself, I am looking forward to Dm’. However, instead of harder rubber, I hope for stable mode changes, otherwise there is no point in having the better rubber, which many people seem to be forgetting.

RE: B-149 GT Triple Booster Set - kimeru - Jul. 12, 2019

Just gotta say the colors on spriggan look off to me.

RE: B-149 GT Triple Booster Set - Rouzuke - Jul. 12, 2019

(Jul. 12, 2019  7:28 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2019  7:09 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Hoping the rubber will be as tough as the one on Quick' tho. But still, they could've introduced another gimmicky Driver instead of recycling. And maybe an Xtend' would break everything Burst meta has had for the past x years apart, so gimmicky Drivers are much more preferrable.
Speak for yourself, I am looking forward to Dm’. However, instead of harder rubber, I hope for stable mode changes, otherwise there is not point in having the better rubber, which many people seem to be forgetting.

With how Dimension's inner workings are, the only way it will have stable mode changes for the Dash variant is if the nubs that "lock" the mode in place are thicker and tougher for it to maintain that mode for the entire duration of the round. Otherwise, it'll just be like Trans with the flimsy clicking lock, which has been highly outclassed for a while now.

That or they make the innards tighter (though continued mode changing every time it is used should still wear it down towards the predicament on topic) to avoid the modes mixing up like a rubberized Trick tip.

RE: B-149 GT Triple Booster Set - ThePheonix - Jul. 12, 2019

Here’s a pic with better colors of Lord Spriggan. Sorry if this is already up.

[Image: F9-B73526-0-EBC-4-EBB-8-D76-1-B6-B4-B4-F619-B.jpg]closest chevron to my location

RE: B-149 GT Triple Booster Set - YggdrasilWyvern - Jul. 12, 2019

(Jul. 12, 2019  10:07 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Here’s a pic with better colors of Lord Spriggan. Sorry if this is already up.

[Image: F9-B73526-0-EBC-4-EBB-8-D76-1-B6-B4-B4-F619-B.jpg]closest chevron to my location

What video is that from?

RE: B-149 GT Triple Booster Set - IronFace879 - Jul. 12, 2019

At least Spriggan finally has metal axes in the form of a base that anyone can take hold of and attach to their own Gatinko Chip.

RE: B-149 GT Triple Booster Set - Ravinchen - Jul. 12, 2019

hell salamander is still more rounded tho but the weight difference will catch up with it

RE: B-149 GT Triple Booster Set - CrazyAries - Jul. 12, 2019

(Jul. 12, 2019  10:16 AM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2019  10:07 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Here’s a pic with better colors of Lord Spriggan. Sorry if this is already up.

What video is that from?

In the end of anime. All GT episode have a short introduction to current or future products.

RE: B-149 GT Triple Booster Set - DeceasedCrab - Jul. 12, 2019

Lord looks like a hard plastic Judgement with Metsu lined up well. Anyone else get that vibe? But it looks like it'll work okay in both spin directions.

RE: B-149 GT Triple Booster Set - Tsukii - Jul. 12, 2019

(Jul. 12, 2019  1:32 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Lord looks like a hard plastic Judgement with Metsu lined up well. Anyone else get that vibe? But it looks like it'll work okay in both spin directions.

Lord has also its own teeth

RE: B-149 GT Triple Booster Set - Ash_Ketchum_007 - Jul. 12, 2019

(Jul. 12, 2019  3:13 PM)DynamisSK Wrote: Lord has also its own teeth
I don't think it does. Then, where will the teeth of GT chips go?

I hope lord is bad for opposite spin due to being top-heavy or something and having bad stamina same spin....I'm tired of seeing the last 3 spriggan releases being used majorly only for same spin or opposite spin stamina.

RE: B-149 GT Triple Booster Set - marutti - Jul. 12, 2019

Om will be Orbit Metal

RE: B-149 GT Triple Booster Set - God Dragruler - Jul. 12, 2019

orbit metal huh so its going to be like an upgrade of orbit I'm more intrigued now.

RE: B-149 GT Triple Booster Set - JoMario67 - Jul. 12, 2019

For the name, or is that what the driver is?

RE: B-149 GT Triple Booster Set - Jinbee - Jul. 12, 2019

(Jul. 12, 2019  4:53 PM)marutti Wrote: Om will be Orbit Metal

Now that sounds incredible! I could totally get on board with that.

RE: B-149 GT Triple Booster Set - Requim - Jul. 12, 2019

Wait it’s a Two Worded Driver? that’s a first

RE: B-149 GT Triple Booster Set - JoMario67 - Jul. 12, 2019

Question is if it's better than Atomic. If it isn't, then Bahamut might have downgraded its driver. However, I'm thinking this is like orbit except with a free spinning metal ball which is just awesome imo

RE: B-149 GT Triple Booster Set - Delta_Sprycel - Jul. 12, 2019

https://takaratomymall.jp/shop/g/g4904810134459/

Gt Triple booster Set

RE: B-149 GT Triple Booster Set - kimeru - Jul. 12, 2019

I think dread bahamut's 7 might be colored.

RE: B-149 GT Triple Booster Set - LOL-y Rancher - Jul. 12, 2019

I know I might sound like a stupid killjoy but if it truly is called "Orbit Metal" then I'm convinced that only the base is going to have metal (sort of like Octa or Charge) whilst the tip of the Driver will still be plastic. If I am correct and it's going to be a metal version of old Drivers then think about it, let's say they made "Weight Metal" then it would be redundant unless the base of it was metal too. It's kind of like how B-Daman Crossfire made metal versions of shooter cores where there's not much difference other than being heavier.

IMO the way the name sounds, it sounds like there's going to be a new line of Metal Drivers kinda like how with Prime Drivers, where they use old Drivers and turn it into something "new".

That's just my opinion, you are free to disagree. Who knows? I might be wrong and Om might just be a very unique Driver that's not called "Orbit Metal" but I won't know till it's out.

RE: B-149 GT Triple Booster Set - Tommykats - Jul. 12, 2019

(Jul. 12, 2019  5:57 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I know I might sound like a stupid killjoy but if it truly is called "Orbit Metal" then I'm convinced that only the base is going to have metal (sort of like Octa or Charge) whilst the tip of the Driver will still be plastic. If I am correct and it's going to be a metal version of old Drivers then think about it, let's say they made "Weight Metal" then it would be redundant unless the base of it was metal too. It's kind of like how B-Daman Crossfire made metal versions of shooter cores where there's not much difference other than being heavier.

IMO the way the name sounds, it sounds like there's going to be a new line of Metal Drivers kinda like how with Prime Drivers, where they use old Drivers and turn it into something "new".

That's just my opinion, you are free to disagree. Who knows? I might be wrong and Om might just be a very unique Driver that's not called "Orbit Metal" but I won't know till it's out.
I agree it will probably be like 
Attack/Balance = Dash
Defense/Stamina = Metal