World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Hasbro Strange Counter To Balkesh B3 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Burst Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Burst-Customizations)
+---- Thread: Hasbro Strange Counter To Balkesh B3 (/Thread-Hasbro-Strange-Counter-To-Balkesh-B3)

Strange Counter To Balkesh B3 - CheetoBlader - Jun. 09, 2019

This is strange.

Shining Amaterios A3 0 Cross Bearing (Odd, Hard) VS Arc Balkesh B3 0 Cross Bearing (Even, Light)
sA3 Win Rate: 90%, 9 OS.
aB3 Win Rate: 10%, 1 OS.
5 Ties redone.

This is strange. The one OS that aB3 got was a half spin while the OS’ that sA3 got were a good couple of spins. I ABSOLUTELY think that sA3 has potential in the meta. Will this Bey be the end of hS?

P.S. The battles are in the Star Storm Stadium but all of the battles are in the center of the stadium where it’s identical to the B-33 center.

RE: Strange Counter To Balkesh B3 - OldSchool™ - Jun. 09, 2019

Answer this. Would YOU use SA3 during first stage and why?
I do not believe it as any place in first stage meta. Maybe Finals Deck if your testing is accurate.

Also, why not test against hS and report back. ^_^

RE: Strange Counter To Balkesh B3 - CheetoBlader - Jun. 09, 2019

(Jun. 09, 2019  2:56 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Answer this. Would YOU use SA3 during first stage and why?
I do not believe it as any place in first stage meta. Maybe Finals Deck if your testing is accurate.

Also, why not test against hS and report back. Joyful_3

Yeah that’s what I meant for now. Okay.

RE: Strange Counter To Balkesh B3 - MrBlade - Jun. 09, 2019

(Jun. 09, 2019  2:49 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: This is strange.

Shining Amaterios A3 0 Cross Bearing (Odd, Hard) VS Arc Balkesh B3 0 Cross Bearing (Even, Light)
sA3 Win Rate: 90%, 9 OS.
aB3 Win Rate: 10%, 1 OS.
5 Ties redone.

This is strange. The one OS that aB3 got was a half spin while the OS’ that sA3 got were a good couple of spins. I ABSOLUTELY think that sA3 has potential in the meta. Will this Bey be the end of hS?
If this bey is the end of hS that'd be great. I just got Shining Amaterios today so it seems good timing.

I did the same setup for the test just replacing aB3 with hS and every battle was a TIE! I’m not kidding!

RE: Strange Counter To Balkesh B3 - CitrusNinja3 - Jun. 09, 2019

I was just testing, and I found that Deep Chaos Ωuter Eternal is also amazing against aB and 超S on 0W.Br

RE: Strange Counter To Balkesh B3 - bladekid - Jun. 09, 2019

Well, at least from these tests, A3 is already outclassed by J3, who is probably the best it opposite spin maybe besides pP, here are the tests:

Test 1:
B3.0W.Br VS J3.0E.Br (alternating launches, ties redone)
B3 win rate: 20% (OS: 2)
J3 win rate: 80% (OS: 8)
Ties: 0

Test 2:
B3.Outer.Et-S VS J3.0E.Gr (alternating launches, ties redone)
B3 win rate: 0% (OS: 0)
J3 win rate: 100% (OS: 10)

(Jun. 09, 2019  4:40 AM)bladekid Wrote: Well, at least from these tests, A3 is already outclassed by J3, who is probably the best it opposite spin maybe besides pP, here are the tests:

Test 1:

Test 2:
I’ll see if that’s the case for me. Tomorrow.

RE: Strange Counter To Balkesh B3 - Ash_Ketchum_007 - Jun. 09, 2019

(Jun. 09, 2019  3:52 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I was just testing, and I found that Deep Chaos Ωuter Eternal is also amazing against aB and 超S on 0W.Br

Wait a second, eternal beat bearing in this particular combo? And it doesn't even look to me like it is a bad same spin combo (might burst a lot though xD).

(Jun. 09, 2019  4:40 AM)bladekid Wrote: Well, at least from these tests, A3 is already outclassed by J3, who is probably the best it opposite spin maybe besides pP, here are the tests:

Test 1:

Test 2:

Am I correct in assuming that you had only 1 wall frame so you had to use the closest alternative for J3 (can be turn, lift, expand)? Still, Expand isn't exactly a bad bearing frame and it even has better same spin stamina than wall (I think?). Also, is TT bJ as good as J3? Is guard viable (for LAD compared to atomic, eternal etc.) or were you using it just to show that even in guard, it can defeat et-s? How good is gK4 in opposite spin compared to A3 and J3? Sorry for asking a lot of questions and thanks in advance if you answer these questions.

(Jun. 09, 2019  7:06 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2019  3:52 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I was just testing, and I found that Deep Chaos Ωuter Eternal is also amazing against aB and 超S on 0W.Br

Wait a second, eternal beat bearing in this particular combo? And it doesn't even look to me like it is a bad same spin combo (might burst a lot though xD).

Test 1:

Test 2:

Am I correct in assuming that you had only 1 wall frame so you had to use the closest alternative for J3 (can be turn, lift, expand)? Still, Expand isn't exactly a bad bearing frame and it even has better same spin stamina than wall (I think?). Also, is TT bJ as good as J3? Is guard viable (for LAD compared to atomic, eternal etc.) or were you using it just to show that even in guard, it can defeat et-s? How good is gK4 in opposite spin compared to A3 and J3? Sorry for asking a lot of questions and thanks in advance if you answer these questions.
No, I just used the E frame to nerf J3 a bit. I could have used lift, but why should I when E is just gonna beat 0W.Br anyways. Guard is not good except for on J3 and I was just showing off how much stronger J3 is by using a bad driver. gK4 is around the A3 level and no where near J3.

RE: Strange Counter To Balkesh B3 - Ash_Ketchum_007 - Jun. 09, 2019

(Jun. 09, 2019  3:39 PM)bladekid Wrote: No, I just used the E frame to nerf J3 a bit. I could have used lift, but why should I when E is just gonna beat 0W.Br anyways. Guard is not good except for on J3 and I was just showing off how much stronger J3 is by using a bad driver. gK4 is around the A3 level and no where near J3.
Wow, somehow I don't think I have even heard of J3 being good in anything all along until now...... not entirely surprised though. There's a a loooooooooot to learn (just changing 'that's a lot of damage' meme to a 'lot to earn')

(Jun. 09, 2019  3:39 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2019  7:06 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Wait a second, eternal beat bearing in this particular combo? And it doesn't even look to me like it is a bad same spin combo (might burst a lot though xD).

No, I just used the E frame to nerf J3 a bit. I could have used lift, but why should I when E is just gonna beat 0W.Br anyways. Guard is not good except for on J3 and I was just showing off how much stronger J3 is by using a bad driver. gK4 is around the A3 level and no where near J3.
You sure about that? I just did some mirror match testing and J3 ties with aB3. sA3 does not.

(Jun. 09, 2019  4:30 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2019  3:39 PM)bladekid Wrote: No, I just used the E frame to nerf J3 a bit. I could have used lift, but why should I when E is just gonna beat 0W.Br anyways. Guard is not good except for on J3 and I was just showing off how much stronger J3 is by using a bad driver. gK4 is around the A3 level and no where near J3.
You sure about that? I just did some mirror match testing and J3 ties with aB3. sA3 does not.
What setups? J3 isn't good on some setups.

(Jun. 09, 2019  5:40 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2019  4:30 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: You sure about that? I just did some mirror match testing and J3 ties with aB3. sA3 does not.
What setups? J3 isn't good on some setups.

0C.Br

(Jun. 09, 2019  6:54 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2019  5:40 PM)bladekid Wrote: What setups? J3 isn't good on some setups.

0C.Br
I see the problem. J3 isn't that good on some Br setups and has specific parts it's good on.

(Jun. 09, 2019  8:28 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2019  6:54 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: 0C.Br
I see the problem. J3 isn't that good on some Br setups and has specific parts it's good on.
List the parts.

(Jun. 09, 2019  8:30 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2019  8:28 PM)bladekid Wrote: I see the problem. J3 isn't that good on some Br setups and has specific parts it's good on.
List the parts.
It's good on things like Gr, some H combos, some Br combos, Ds somewhat, and probably more things. All I know is that with the right set up, it's opposite spin game is stupid good. I may do a video on it some time

(Jun. 09, 2019  8:33 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2019  8:30 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: List the parts.
It's good on things like Gr, some H combos, some Br combos, Ds somewhat, and probably more things. All I know is that with the right set up, it's opposite spin game is stupid good. I may do a video on it some time
Disks?

RE: Strange Counter To Balkesh B3 - bladekid - Jun. 10, 2019

(Jun. 09, 2019  8:36 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2019  8:33 PM)bladekid Wrote: It's good on things like Gr, some H combos, some Br combos, Ds somewhat, and probably more things. All I know is that with the right set up, it's opposite spin game is stupid good. I may do a video on it some time
Disks?
E works really well on all I think. G and  oC work on Gr and D's and you want things like wall and lift on H and Br.

RE: Strange Counter To Balkesh B3 - lilphilyb - Dec. 30, 2019

I found another stranger counter, H3 0B X

H3 0B X vs. B3 0W Br
Hades win rate: 55% (11 KOs)
Balkesh win rate: 45% (2 KOs and 7 outspins)

RE: Strange Counter To Balkesh B3 - DeceasedCrab - Dec. 31, 2019

lilphilyb That's not strange at all. You set up a halfway decent KO attack bey and managed to KO a bey using Bearing, which has bad KO defense.

Why did you revive a 6 month dead thread for this? Please don't.