World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB Explosion - Episode 53 : The Persistent Challenger (04/11/10) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: MFB Explosion - Episode 53 : The Persistent Challenger (04/11/10) (/Thread-MFB-Explosion-Episode-53-The-Persistent-Challenger-04-11-10)

Pages: 1 2

RE: MFB Explosion - Episode 53 : The Persistent Challenger (04/11/10) - Zeda - Apr. 11, 2010

Id say that in the opening they concentrate an awful(sp?) lot on Ginga, Yuu, Tsubasa and Masamune (sp?) Its like the other three (Yuu etc) are now part of the main characters instead of Kyouya, Benkei, Madoka and Kenta.

RE: MFB Explosion - Episode 53 : The Persistent Challenger (04/11/10) - Dude - Apr. 11, 2010

Hot damn, from that opening, Perseus (And unknown Perseus wielder) look nice, at the very least decent.

Can't wait for the episode...to be uploaded, or something.

RE: MFB Explosion - Episode 53 : The Persistent Challenger (04/11/10) - ReallyRandomTJ - Apr. 12, 2010

Ahem... Kenta is in the OP... Only for a second though he's in the same shot as Benkei, Hyouma, Tobio, Ryuutarou, Teru and Tetsuya... I was watching this episode on Veoh - you have to watch very closely.. pause it at about 00:05 and you should see them On the link The LVJ posted pause it on 00:03. (Im also loving the OP and Ending songs B3)

RE: MFB Explosion - Episode 53 : The Persistent Challenger (04/11/10) - Ultra - Apr. 12, 2010

Just watched this on Veoh. Wicked episode. Galaxy pegasus is awesome.

RE: MFB Explosion - Episode 53 : The Persistent Challenger (04/11/10) - bbgoldflame - Apr. 12, 2010

Great episode. Pegasus was awesome as ever and Masamune was pretty amusing. Good animation for the most part and we even got a small taster of what Chi-Yun Li is going to sound like. His voice seems vaguely familiar to me for some reason so if somebody could tell me who his voice actor is I'd appreciate it.

RE: MFB Explosion - Episode 53 : The Persistent Challenger (04/11/10) - Dude - Apr. 13, 2010

Next episode seems to be to biggest chinese stereotype ever. Of course, all chinese people are short, have cat-like eyes (Although it's pretty common for the Beyblade universe) and wear traditionnal-chinese clothes all day long EDIT: As well as play any given sport like their fighting in a karate fight, by getting into fight poses and stuff

I dunno, it just seems really stupid...

The best part of this episode, however, was the last battle against Masamune with that kickass music. Masamune himself is a way better character than Daichi. For one thing, he's not nearly as annoying.

Ginga should have been arrested for reckless endangerment. All those explosions couldn't have been safe, he even made an explosion in front of that burger place...

RE: MFB Explosion - Episode 53 : The Persistent Challenger (04/11/10) - Kai-V - Apr. 13, 2010

(Apr. 12, 2010  5:10 PM)bbgoldflame Wrote: Great episode. Pegasus was awesome as ever and Masamune was pretty amusing. Good animation for the most part and we even got a small taster of what Chi-Yun Li is going to sound like. His voice seems vaguely familiar to me for some reason so if somebody could tell me who his voice actor I'd appreciate it.
Saiga Mitsuki.

RE: MFB Explosion - Episode 53 : The Persistent Challenger (04/11/10) - TheLVJ - Apr. 13, 2010

This episode seems to have lived up to this season's subtitle...

RE: MFB Explosion - Episode 53 : The Persistent Challenger (04/11/10) - FOOF! - Apr. 13, 2010

chi-yun li = most racist beyblade character ever lol the rest are pretty stereotypical but they look pretty cool

RE: MFB Explosion - Episode 53 : The Persistent Challenger (04/11/10) - S_Hisaki_Raiden - Apr. 13, 2010

Waa! I loved the chapter, was cute, funny and impressive. Kadoya xD is very nice, and the new OP is better than the first. And it seems that Kyouya appear less ... and Benkei will come out? I quite liked these guys. I can still rare and Tsubasa and Yuu are in the OP. But I liked the chapter and the new OP.

Greetings!

RE: MFB Explosion - Episode 53 : The Persistent Challenger (04/11/10) - Khel - Apr. 27, 2010

watching this now

The new OP is definitely an improvement over the first one. But it's not like the bar was very high anyway.

RE: MFB Explosion - Episode 53 : The Persistent Challenger (04/11/10) - Dude - Apr. 29, 2010

Oh, c'mon XD The first op wasn't THAT bad ^^' This one is definitly better, though...

RE: MFB Explosion - Episode 53 : The Persistent Challenger (04/11/10) - Flame pegasus - Dec. 15, 2010

Does anyone know when it will be broadcast in Europe? or US? Or if it already can be watched in english (subs) i can only find the japanese version on youtube.

RE: MFB Explosion - Episode 53 : The Persistent Challenger (04/11/10) - Jaems1 - Dec. 15, 2010

(Dec. 15, 2010  5:17 PM)Flame pegasus Wrote: Does anyone know when it will be broadcast in Europe? or US? Or if it already can be watched in english (subs) i can only find the japanese version on youtube.

this has been subbed until episode 62. this will not air in english dub until 2011 and the exact date has not been set yet.

RE: MFB Explosion - Episode 53 : The Persistent Challenger (04/11/10) - Flame pegasus - Dec. 16, 2010

Ok can you give me a link so i can watch it?