World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Unanswered Good long lasting satamina driver. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Hobby Q&A (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Hobby-Q-A)
+--- Thread: Unanswered Good long lasting satamina driver. (/Thread-Unanswered-Good-long-lasting-satamina-driver)

Pages: 1 2

Good long lasting satamina driver. - Fez Gameplays - May. 08, 2019

Hey guys! I like using stamina type beyblades but I find it gets way to expensive overtime because of the drivers wearing down.  So I tried finding a driver that works good even when it wears down. As of this moment I currently have found that the “Edge” driver is very good although it does get a little to aggressive when it is worn down. Does anybody have a few drivers that would fit into this category and also happen to go well with drain Fafnir? <—- (not a requirement)

RE: Good long lasting satamina driver. - IceCreeper909 - May. 08, 2019

Bearing's not half bad, nor is planet. Those are the 2 I use.

RE: Good long lasting satamina driver. - MonoDragon - May. 08, 2019

Xtend+ or Eternal are your best bets.
Xtends are easy to get a hold of whether through Random Boosters or Z Achilles itself (which are both quite cheap) with the only major purchase being the Xtend+ Chip (but even then the set is very worth it)
Eternals are the same thing, appearing in many Random Boosters and Archer Hercules and again, both are quite cheap

RE: Good long lasting satamina driver. - boigamer25 - May. 08, 2019

Atomic has really good stamina and good LAD too

RE: Good long lasting satamina driver. - Fez Gameplays - May. 08, 2019

Thanks! And personally I prefer Hasbro green Fafnir 7 Star(black)

Are there Any more?

RE: Good long lasting satamina driver. - DeceasedCrab - May. 08, 2019

Most of the really good stamina tips don't wear down. Atomic, Eternal, Bearing, Xtend+, Orbit, and even Revolve. They don't really wear down much!

RE: Good long lasting satamina driver. - Fez Gameplays - May. 09, 2019

Ok thanks!

RE: Good long lasting satamina driver. - bladekid - May. 09, 2019

Don't use edge. Please. But pretty much what they're saying is good. Hasbro Br is godly on F3 so it's a good combo and things like At, O, Br, Et-S are good for stamina.

RE: Good long lasting satamina driver. - HappyRhino - May. 14, 2019

(May. 08, 2019  11:04 PM)Fez Gameplays Wrote: Hey guys! I like using stamina type beyblades but I find it gets way to expensive overtime because of the drivers wearing down.  So I tried finding a driver that works good even when it wears down. As of this moment I currently have found that the “Edge” driver is very good although it does get a little to aggressive when it is worn down. Does anybody have a few drivers that would fit into this category and also happen to go well with drain Fafnir? <—- (not a requirement)

Hashbro bearing x 100000000
TT bearing x 100000
Revolve x 100000

RE: Good long lasting satamina driver. - bladekid - May. 14, 2019

(May. 14, 2019  3:41 PM)HappyRhino Wrote:
(May. 08, 2019  11:04 PM)Fez Gameplays Wrote: Hey guys! I like using stamina type beyblades but I find it gets way to expensive overtime because of the drivers wearing down.  So I tried finding a driver that works good even when it wears down. As of this moment I currently have found that the “Edge” driver is very good although it does get a little to aggressive when it is worn down. Does anybody have a few drivers that would fit into this category and also happen to go well with drain Fafnir? <—- (not a requirement)

Hashbro bearing x 100000000
TT bearing x 100000
Revolve x 100000
Both Hasbro Br and TT br have the same amount of same spin stamina as revolve.

RE: Good long lasting satamina driver. - HappyRhino - May. 14, 2019

(May. 14, 2019  6:40 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(May. 14, 2019  3:41 PM)HappyRhino Wrote: Hashbro bearing x 100000000
TT bearing x 100000
Revolve x 100000
Both Hasbro Br and TT br have the same amount of same spin stamina as revolve.
I actually agree with you and even think revolve might have more stamina than these two drivers but competitively most seem to use bearing much more than revolve. Maybe it’s just me though

RE: Good long lasting satamina driver. - bladekid - May. 14, 2019

(May. 14, 2019  8:15 PM)HappyRhino Wrote:
(May. 14, 2019  6:40 PM)bladekid Wrote: Both Hasbro Br and TT br have the same amount of same spin stamina as revolve.
I actually agree with you and even think revolve might have more stamina than these two drivers but competitively most seem to use bearing much more than revolve. Maybe it’s just me though
I think people use Br more for the LAD tbh.

RE: Good long lasting satamina driver. - HappyRhino - May. 15, 2019

(May. 14, 2019  11:10 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(May. 14, 2019  8:15 PM)HappyRhino Wrote: I actually agree with you and even think revolve might have more stamina than these two drivers but competitively most seem to use bearing much more than revolve. Maybe it’s just me though
I think people use Br more for the LAD tbh.

Very true
Maybe it’s just me but my Hashbro bearing, while having a good spring, doesn’t have the stamina many say hashbro bearing should have.

RE: Good long lasting satamina driver. - bladekid - May. 15, 2019

(May. 15, 2019  12:39 AM)HappyRhino Wrote:
(May. 14, 2019  11:10 PM)bladekid Wrote: I think people use Br more for the LAD tbh.

Very true
Maybe it’s just me but my Hashbro bearing, while having a good spring, doesn’t have the stamina many say hashbro bearing should have.
Yeah, unfortunately, Hasbro doesn't really have any good stamina drivers. All of them are like O or Yr-S. It's just that a lot of the meta, especially for hasbro is LAD basted, Br is just the better choice.

RE: Good long lasting satamina driver. - MWF - May. 16, 2019

(May. 15, 2019  12:41 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(May. 15, 2019  12:39 AM)HappyRhino Wrote: Very true
Yeah, unfortunately, Hasbro doesn't really have any good stamina drivers. All of them are like O or Yr-S. It's just that a lot of the meta, especially for hasbro is LAD basted, Br is just the better choice.

Xt-S has the second best LAD of the drivers but is forced into spin equalizers because of the awful spring.

Br has an amazing spring but is trapped into opposite spin because its same spin stamina is lacking but its LAD is unparallel.

For raw stamina Wd-S is amazing. It has a powerful spring and great stamina.

RE: Good long lasting satamina driver. - bladekid - May. 16, 2019

(May. 16, 2019  3:16 PM)MWF Wrote:
(May. 15, 2019  12:41 AM)bladekid Wrote: Yeah, unfortunately, Hasbro doesn't really have any good stamina drivers. All of them are like O or Yr-S. It's just that a lot of the meta, especially for hasbro is LAD basted, Br is just the better choice.

Xt-S has the second best LAD of the drivers but is forced into spin equalizers because of the awful spring.

Br has an amazing spring but is trapped into opposite spin because its same spin stamina is lacking but its LAD is unparallel.

Xt-s does have the 2nd best LAD, but W.H is better so I use that instead. Also, is Wd-S good for stamina? What have you compared it to and what does it beat? Plus, the reason Br isn't that good same spin for hasbro is because of the Hasbro layers being lighter and not as good in same spin.

RE: Good long lasting satamina driver. - MWF - May. 17, 2019

(May. 16, 2019  9:34 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(May. 16, 2019  3:16 PM)MWF Wrote: Xt-S has the second best LAD of the drivers but is forced into spin equalizers because of the awful spring.

Xt-s does have the 2nd best LAD, but W.H is better so I use that instead. Also, is Wd-S good for stamina? What have you compared it to and what does it beat? Plus, the reason Br isn't that good same spin for hasbro is because of the Hasbro layers being lighter and not as good in same spin.

(May. 16, 2019  9:34 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(May. 16, 2019  3:16 PM)MWF Wrote: Xt-S has the second best LAD of the drivers but is forced into spin equalizers because of the awful spring.

Raw stamina wise N3.7B.Wd-S will spin longer than N3.7B.Br

W.H? Wing is a severely outclassed and Destroy is better than hold stamina and LAD wise.

RE: Good long lasting satamina driver. - bladekid - May. 17, 2019

(May. 17, 2019  2:12 PM)MWF Wrote:
(May. 16, 2019  9:34 PM)bladekid Wrote: Xt-s does have the 2nd best LAD, but W.H is better so I use that instead. Also, is Wd-S good for stamina? What have you compared it to and what does it beat? Plus, the reason Br isn't that good same spin for hasbro is because of the Hasbro layers being lighter and not as good in same spin.

(May. 16, 2019  9:34 PM)bladekid Wrote: Xt-s does have the 2nd best LAD, but W.H is better so I use that instead. Also, is Wd-S good for stamina? What have you compared it to and what does it beat? Plus, the reason Br isn't that good same spin for hasbro is because of the Hasbro layers being lighter and not as good in same spin.

W.H? Wing is a severely outclassed and Destroy is better than hold stamina and LAD wise.
No, I meant Wall.Hold aka W.H. I'm pretty sure W.H can OS anything that is no Xt+ or W.Br. like, it can OS Br combos if they aren't on wall. Also, maybe Wd-S can OS Br, but so can O, At, and maybe Yr-S, S-S and Fr-S. And even still, Wd-S has no LAD, which sucks because LAD is like Beyblade Burst standard in a nutshell. Also, why N3 for the stamina tests? Wouldn't the attack points inconsistently reduce stamina? Maybe not, but I was just wondering why N3.

RE: Good long lasting satamina driver. - Ardmore Bladers - May. 17, 2019

(May. 17, 2019  7:55 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(May. 17, 2019  2:12 PM)MWF Wrote: Raw stamina wise N3.7B.Wd-S will spin longer than N3.7B.Br

No, I meant Wall.Hold aka W.H. I'm pretty sure W.H can OS anything that is no Xt+ or W.Br. like, it can OS Br combos if they aren't on wall. Also, maybe Wd-S can OS Br, but so can O, At, and maybe Yr-S, S-S and Fr-S. And even still, Wd-S has no LAD, which sucks because LAD is like Beyblade Burst standard in a nutshell. Also, why N3 for the stamina tests? Wouldn't the attack points inconsistently reduce stamina? Maybe not, but I was just wondering why N3.

Yeah, bladekid is totally correct with Wall Hold being very good. My G3 00W H outspun pP Outer Xt+ and hS 0L Br, which is pretty nice

(May. 17, 2019  8:02 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(May. 17, 2019  7:55 PM)bladekid Wrote: No, I meant Wall.Hold aka W.H. I'm pretty sure W.H can OS anything that is no Xt+ or W.Br. like, it can OS Br combos if they aren't on wall. Also, maybe Wd-S can OS Br, but so can O, At, and maybe Yr-S, S-S and Fr-S. And even still, Wd-S has no LAD, which sucks because LAD is like Beyblade Burst standard in a nutshell. Also, why N3 for the stamina tests? Wouldn't the attack points inconsistently reduce stamina? Maybe not, but I was just wondering why N3.

Yeah, bladekid is totally correct with Wall Hold being very good. My G3 00W H outspun pP Outer Xt+ and hS 0L Br, which is pretty nice
Really? Do you have a really good hold or something?

(May. 17, 2019  8:08 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(May. 17, 2019  8:02 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Yeah, bladekid is totally correct with Wall Hold being very good. My G3 00W H outspun pP Outer Xt+ and hS 0L Br, which is pretty nice
Really? Do you have a really good hold or something?

It’s pretty free spinning, yes.

(May. 17, 2019  8:13 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(May. 17, 2019  8:08 PM)bladekid Wrote: Really? Do you have a really good hold or something?

It’s pretty free spinning, yes.
Ok, I wanna see that the next time we meet.

(May. 17, 2019  8:14 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(May. 17, 2019  8:13 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: It’s pretty free spinning, yes.
Ok, I wanna see that the next time we meet.

Definitely my dude

RE: Good long lasting satamina driver. - LeonidasKerbeus - May. 17, 2019

the only use of edge is to burst things from above, and even that dont work half the time.

RE: Good long lasting satamina driver. - bladekid - May. 18, 2019

(May. 17, 2019  2:12 PM)MWF Wrote:

Also, what do you mean? Do you have a really bad Br? my Br can OS every other tip for hasbro.