World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Unanswered Comparing Launchers (New Products B-137, B-138, B-140?) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Hobby Q&A (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Hobby-Q-A)
+--- Thread: Unanswered Comparing Launchers (New Products B-137, B-138, B-140?) (/Thread-Unanswered-Comparing-Launchers-New-Products-B-137-B-138-B-140)

Comparing Launchers (New Products B-137, B-138, B-140?) - Guthwullf - May. 01, 2019

We already have a few "Best Launcher" Threads here in Q&A but I wasn't sure if it is ok to hijack these with my own questions.

So here my specific own thread... I now have a few Hasbro and TT Launchers and I'm wondering if it is worth buying some of the newer "GT Season" Launcher Products (B-137, B-138, B-140) or what else is out there that we miss.

What we already have available to use:

HASBRO

2x White SwitchStrike L/R Launchers (see E0722 Star Storm Battle Set)
4x Green SlingShock L/R Light Launchers (see E3629 Rail Rush Battle Set)
1x Sword Launcher L/R (see E2020 Xcalius Set)

TAKARA TOMY

1x B-86 Starter Legend Spriggan.7.MrLauncher
1x B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix.10.Fr Launcher
1x B-122 Starter Geist Fafnir.8'.Ab Launcher
1x B-127 Starter Cho-Z Valkyrie.Z.Ev Launcher
1x B-133 DX Starter Ace Dragon.St.Ch 斬 Launcher
2x B-108 BeyLauncher (Red)
2x B-109 Launcher Grip (Gunmetal)
2x B-119 BeyLauncher LR (Blue)
2x Light Launcher (from B-136 Beyblade Gatinko Battle Set)

So far we're mainly using the B-119 BeyLauncher LR (Blue) with the grip B-109 Launcher Grip (Gunmetal).

Not sure if we are missing out on our other launchers and I'm wondering if it is worth to "upgrade".

So a few questions:

(1) Do we use the "best" launcher from our available options or should we switch?

(2) I suspect B-138 is for us not worth the purchase, correct?

(3) What exactly is the difference between B-119 BeyLauncher LR and B-137 Long BeyLauncher ? And is B-137 L, R, LR?

(4) Is B-141 Long BeyLauncher L better? I suspect we will also get a R variant for that?

(5) Should we invest in some other older Launchers?

Thanks for your help in advance  Grin

RE: Comparing Launchers (New Products B-137, B-138, B-140?) - Guthwullf - May. 07, 2019

Thx for the likes Smile but an answer would be prefered. Nobody any experience with the new launchers?

RE: Comparing Launchers (New Products B-137, B-138, B-140?) - Angry Face - May. 07, 2019

(May. 01, 2019  10:40 PM)Guthwullf Wrote: (1) Do we use the "best" launcher from our available options or should we switch?

(2) I suspect B-138 is for us not worth the purchase, correct?

(3) What exactly is the difference between B-119 BeyLauncher LR and B-137 Long BeyLauncher ? And is B-137 L, R, LR?

(4) Is B-141 Long BeyLauncher L better? I suspect we will also get a R variant for that?

(5) Should we invest in some other older Launchers?

Thanks for your help in advance  Grin

1. You have several excellent launchers in the Phoenix Winder, BeyLauncher LR, and Light Launcher LRs, but the Long BeyLaunchers will undoubtedly offer you stronger launches once you adapt to the longer string lengths.

2. Not at all.

3. The Long BeyLauncher LR offers 2-3 more rotations than the original BeyLauncher LR due to its longer string, so its basically a straight upgrade. Highly recommend this over the original.

4. Some players prefer the smoother pull of Long BeyLaunchers over the high-resistance pulls of the Long BeyLauncher LR. Depending on your preference, the Long BeyLauncher version of whichever you get will be the same but with a longer string.

5. None for Burst that I can think of.