World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Which burst character do you hate the most ? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Which burst character do you hate the most ? (/Thread-Which-burst-character-do-you-hate-the-most)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: Which burst character do you hate the most ? - Strider Xanthos - Mar. 02, 2020

(Mar. 02, 2020  5:21 PM)VileYuzu Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2020  2:31 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: That's sadly to be expected when your battles are only against two protagonists, especially when three out of four of those matches are in plot/advancing episodes.

yeah i completely agree, the shorter length of these episodes and rushing through the plot really didnt help to flesh out the side characters in gt unfortunately

A damn shame too cuz all 11 bladers we have do have the personality and quirks to match. I'd argue with double the time, most of these guys would've had a better conclusion to their stories to match them characters. Then again we probably would've gotten five more characters but I think it would help. A small cast helps narrow the focus of these episodes but also leaves us wanting more.

RE: Which burst character do you hate the most ? - Blader Boy7 - Mar. 03, 2020

Shu is evil, like, why!?

Why shu korinai

RE: Which burst character do you hate the most ? - Quiqui 23 - Mar. 03, 2020

probably aiga, reminds me of boruto in a way, the first main of each respective series trains really hard to become the best and then the new main easily beats strong opponents (aiga beating lui)

RE: Which burst character do you hate the most ? - MakenzieJoker - Mar. 04, 2020

Only watched Burst so far, gonna say I don't like Blind for various reasons.

RE: Which burst character do you hate the most ? - Strider Xanthos - Mar. 04, 2020

(Mar. 03, 2020  6:47 PM)Quiqui 23 Wrote: probably aiga, reminds me of boruto in a way, the first main of each respective series trains really hard to become the best and then the new main easily beats strong opponents (aiga beating lui)
Aiga....defeated Lui easily? Even Lui admitted he only won that cuz of luck and he barely managed to garner a point off of him the first time.

RE: Which burst character do you hate the most ? - Orochi's Blade - Mar. 06, 2020

Daigo and Silas. Both of them would have probably had good evolutions but they were just like
"Hey ya wanna disappear?"

RE: Which burst character do you hate the most ? - Quiqui 23 - Mar. 06, 2020

(Mar. 04, 2020  2:48 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2020  6:47 PM)Quiqui 23 Wrote: probably aiga, reminds me of boruto in a way, the first main of each respective series trains really hard to become the best and then the new main easily beats strong opponents (aiga beating lui)
Aiga....defeated Lui easily? Even Lui admitted he only won that cuz of luck and he barely managed to garner a point off of him the first time.

true but he still won, Valt worked so hard in the first season and couldn't beat Lui, granted, it was because of a crack in the stadium but still....

RE: Which burst character do you hate the most ? - Strider Xanthos - Mar. 06, 2020

(Mar. 06, 2020  4:21 AM)Orochi's Blade Wrote: Daigo and Silas. Both of them would have probably had good evolutions but they were just like
They were good in Evolution lol...and Daigo got an evolution. Gotta give them some credit, Daigo let a team of Cilo and nobodies and got them to the semi finals of the World League, Sisco won the League for BC Sol and became a New Big Five (well technically)

(Mar. 06, 2020  3:00 PM)Quiqui 23 Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2020  2:48 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Aiga....defeated Lui easily? Even Lui admitted he only won that cuz of luck and he barely managed to garner a point off of him the first time.

true but he still won, Valt worked so hard in the first season and couldn't beat Lui, granted, it was because of a crack in the stadium but still....
And that's how he got scouted for BC Sol. Heck, 10 episodes ago, Valt and Lui actually tied while he was still figuring out how to use Cho-Z, not to mention Aiga with Fubuki and Ranjiro had to work together to nearly cause an over finish to Lui after Lui wrecked Aiga the first time.

RE: Which burst character do you hate the most ? - Quiqui 23 - Mar. 09, 2020

(Mar. 06, 2020  6:02 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2020  4:21 AM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: Daigo and Silas. Both of them would have probably had good evolutions but they were just like
They were good in Evolution lol...and Daigo got an evolution. Gotta give them some credit, Daigo let a team of Cilo and nobodies and got them to the semi finals of the World League, Sisco won the League for BC Sol and became a New Big Five (well technically)

(Mar. 06, 2020  3:00 PM)Quiqui 23 Wrote: true but he still won, Valt worked so hard in the first season and couldn't beat Lui, granted, it was because of a crack in the stadium but still....
And that's how he got scouted for BC Sol. Heck, 10 episodes ago, Valt and Lui actually tied while he was still figuring out how to use Cho-Z, not to mention Aiga with Fubuki and Ranjiro had to work together to nearly cause an over finish to Lui after Lui wrecked Aiga the first time.

yeah, but like 2 episodes later, Aiga won, hes not that overpowered but Valt trained so much.

RE: Which burst character do you hate the most ? - DeltaZakuro - Mar. 09, 2020

Pot Hope... i hate him for the same reasons i hate Blind Devoy, (but lowkey at least THIS guy won some of his matches)

RE: Which burst character do you hate the most ? - Strider Xanthos - Mar. 09, 2020

(Mar. 09, 2020  1:39 PM)Quiqui 23 Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2020  6:02 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: They were good in Evolution lol...and Daigo got an evolution. Gotta give them some credit, Daigo let a team of Cilo and nobodies and got them to the semi finals of the World League, Sisco won the League for BC Sol and became a New Big Five (well technically)

yeah, but like 2 episodes later, Aiga won, hes not that overpowered but Valt trained so much.
9 episodes later. And Aiga had to beat Houi and Suoh, who also wrecked him the first time. Plus Aiga's more physically trained and he had to create a new move, a new launching style, with all the training from the whips that could damage the playground outside, and still barely pulled out a win. Valt would've won had it not been for the crater he accidentally caused and ChoZ Valt by the end probably could've beat Lui.

RE: Which burst character do you hate the most ? - snoc - Mar. 09, 2020

I dislike Aiga. he does get his developement, but after nit becoming evil he just wrecks everyone with no explanation. yay you got true resonanance now, figure out how to use it rather than wreck everyone. I feel the reason they didnt expand on his development was maybe due to the length of the series, but who knows

RE: Which burst character do you hate the most ? - Koala Spriggan - Mar. 10, 2020

GT doesn't make any sense. A lot of the characters are wasted and probably of all the beys I only like Lord Spriggan and Master Diabolos. I don't like that they made Arthur as the Main Antagonist, and then threw Gwyn in and Apocalypse didn't break to make him the true villain. I did the same in the Beyblade Burst Legacy series I write myself and I made a character named Cal Woguni and then after 1 battle replaced him with Tor Arital, who still wasn't the main villain, but Hitaru was.

RE: Which burst character do you hate the most ? - ryandonovan - Apr. 15, 2020

I hate Phi.

RE: Which burst character do you hate the most ? - JavariTheChamp - Apr. 15, 2020

Arthur and idk why but I don’t like Ru-Wei. I have nothing against, just don’t like him

RE: Which burst character do you hate the most ? - MysticZone - Apr. 15, 2020

I really hate Joshua Boon, he's such a faker. He doesn't really put his heart into it, just a guy who makes movies.

RE: Which burst character do you hate the most ? - BeybladeWolf14 - Apr. 23, 2020

(Mar. 16, 2019  10:06 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Freakin Shu, he is a doesn't know beyblading guy, doesn't know Beyblading
he is such a rogue that he deserves to be in a mental asylum.
(PS- My opinion only
Hah, Felt good to release my anger on Shu somewhere)

Shu is so nice though, and he’s Valt’s best friend

(Apr. 15, 2020  6:42 AM)MysticZone Wrote: I really hate Joshua Boon, he's such a faker. He doesn't really put his heart into it, just a guy who makes movies.

And he’s annoying

(Apr. 15, 2020  2:13 AM)ryandonovan Wrote: I hate Phi.

HE BROKE FAFNIR, SPRYZEN AND ACHILLIES + 😡 PHI MUST FEEL THE PAIN!!!

(Apr. 15, 2020  2:13 AM)ryandonovan Wrote: I hate Phi.

HE BROKE SPRYZEN, FAFNIR, AND ACHILLIES + 
😡😡
HE CAN GO TO FELL (replace the F with an H)

There were a lot of not-main-characters I didn’t like .
Clio, Phi, Hyde, Joshua, the weird , creepy guy that had the Jumbo Jormuntor Bey, and Red Eye.

I know Shu was Red Eye... Yes, I like Shu! He’s a good guy and Valt’s best friend! But in Evolution, when he was possessed and turned into Red Eye, I didn’t like him at all. Mostly because he broke Valt’s heart, and it was sad to see Valt sad.

Also, Joshua Burns was just sooooo annoying and full of himself. Clio was just weird.

Phi and Hyde are at the bottom of the lists (not that this was in order from whom I hate) , but Hyde was reaallyy weird (but his evil laugh was funny)..

Phi.. OH I HATE PHI!! HE DESTROYED SO MANY BEYS!! HIS ONLY PURPOSE, HIS GOAL, WAS TO DESTROY BEYS!!! Someone like that.. doesn’t deserve to have a Bey. (His bey name Revive Phoenix was cool though)

(Apr. 15, 2020  6:42 AM)MysticZone Wrote: I really hate Joshua Boon, he's such a faker. He doesn't really put his heart into it, just a guy who makes movies.

By “Joshua Boon” do you mean Joshua Burns?? He is in BB Burst Evolution

(Mar. 06, 2020  4:21 AM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: Daigo and Silas. Both of them would have probably had good evolutions but they were just like

Lol, yeah. I kinda liked Silas, but Asiago just wasn’t my favorite. Neither was his looks , lol

(Mar. 04, 2020  7:38 AM)MakenzieJoker Wrote: Only watched Burst so far, gonna say I don't like Blind for various reasons.

You should watch Evolution and Turbo, those ones are really good!!! Evolution is one of the fan favorites

No one here better say Aiga is their least favorite.
1) Don’t hate Aiga just because he “replaced” Valt as the main protagonist
2) it’s not Aiga’s fault he was corrupted, Phi is partially to blame
3) Aiga’s personality is a lot better, and he is a lot nicer after Phi breaks Z-Achillies (ep 38)
Also because Aiga is over-hated

RE: Which burst character do you hate the most ? - LOL-y Rancher - Apr. 23, 2020

(Apr. 23, 2020  9:13 AM)BeybladeWolf14 Wrote: No one here better say Aiga is their least favorite.
3) Aiga’s personality is a lot better, and he is a lot nicer after Phi breaks Z-Achillies (ep 38)

Yeah I feel like Aiga receives more flak than he deserves and even though he does have a lot of fans, I see a lot of people dislike him just as much which makes him easily one of the most divisive characters in Burst (and perhaps the entire Beyblade franchise). Of course, I can understand why some people may not like Aiga as he does have some issues with his characters but I feel like he stood out as a main character and had some pretty interesting arcs, as well as good character growth and is the first main character to be a Balance-Type user, which is why he's probably my favourite of Burst's main protagonists.

I feel like Phi also gets too much hate. Yes, he broke a lot of beys from fan favourites like Free and Shu and yes, he was a really silly villain with a petty motive but he is still the villain so he's supposed to be hated by the audience. It's what makes his defeat in his battle against Aiga more fulfilling and deserving.

Really, if I had to pick a least favourite Burst character, it's definitely Takane Kusaba from GT (unsurprisingly, since I always complain about how annoying and pointless I find him xD).

RE: Which burst character do you hate the most ? - Needforspeed - Apr. 23, 2020

Uhh i surprised that no one mentions takane

RE: Which burst character do you hate the most ? - BuilderROB - Apr. 23, 2020

(Apr. 23, 2020  2:19 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Uhh i surprised that no one mentions takane
The post above yours just did that in the final paragraph.

RE: Which burst character do you hate the most ? - Needforspeed - Apr. 23, 2020

(Apr. 23, 2020  2:32 PM)The BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2020  2:19 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Uhh i surprised that no one mentions takane
The post above yours just did that in the final paragraph.
Oh yeah i just realized

RE: Which burst character do you hate the most ? - bladekid - Apr. 23, 2020

I don't think too many characters are that good, but the bottom of the barrel ones are aiga, Ranjiro, and valt are pretty bad. I don't feel like explaining so just ask if you want my reasoning.

RE: Which burst character do you hate the most ? - BeybladeWolf14 - Apr. 23, 2020

(Apr. 23, 2020  11:03 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2020  9:13 AM)BeybladeWolf14 Wrote: No one here better say Aiga is their least favorite.

Yeah I feel like Aiga receives more flak than he deserves and even though he does have a lot of fans, I see a lot of people dislike him just as much which makes him easily one of the most divisive characters in Burst (and perhaps the entire Beyblade franchise). Of course, I can understand why some people may not like Aiga as he does have some issues with his characters but I feel like he stood out as a main character and had some pretty interesting arcs, as well as good character growth and is the first main character to be a Balance-Type user, which is why he's probably my favourite of Burst's main protagonists.

I feel like Phi also gets too much hate. Yes, he broke a lot of beys from fan favourites like Free and Shu and yes, he was a really silly villain with a petty motive but he is still the villain so he's supposed to be hated by the audience. It's what makes his defeat in his battle against Aiga more fulfilling and deserving.

Really, if I had to pick a least favourite Burst character, it's definitely Takane Kusaba from GT (unsurprisingly, since I always complain about how annoying and pointless I find him xD).

Yeah, Aiga really is just over-hated. Aiga isn’t a bad character, he can be sweet sometimes too.

I think the reason Phi is over-hated is because people are just mad at him. I mean, he broke Fafnir, Spryzen and Achillies. Well, I guess the breaking of Achillies helped Aiga realize what he was doing wrong, but it was also sad to see Aiga so sad like that 😢

RE: Which burst character do you hate the most ? - JavariTheChamp - Apr. 23, 2020

I agree he is over hated to an extent. He really was a brat for the middle portion of the anime. He isn’t bad, but the way the write him was terrible in Cho z. The main issue was the power creep with Aiga. How he almost beats valt in episode 1. To beating lui who tied with valt . Which symbolizes he surpassed valt in less than 2 months of being a blader, where valt has been blading for around 6 years. It seems he started when he was are around 8, and is around 14 in cho z. It doesn’t make any sense at all, but In gt he’s fine, but he got wasted quickly to Arthur.

And why was that one guy saying that phi should go to h***. It’s literally an anime, and it’s Beyblade, breaking beyblades isn’t as harsh as committing crimes such as grand theft auto, vandalism, murder ect. I think you went a bit far with that one.

RE: Which burst character do you hate the most ? - Jhb18 - Apr. 23, 2020

(Apr. 23, 2020  7:08 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I agree he is over hated to an extent. He really was a brat for the middle portion of the anime. He isn’t bad, but the way the write him was terrible in Cho z. The main issue was the power creep with Aiga. How he almost beats valt in episode 1. To beating lui who tied with valt . Which symbolizes he surpassed valt in less than 2 months of being a blader, where valt has been blading for around 6 years. It seems he started when he was are around 8, and is around 14 in cho z. It doesn’t make any sense at all, but In gt he’s fine, but he got wasted quickly to Arthur.

And why was that one guy saying that phi should go to h***. It’s literally an anime, and it’s Beyblade, breaking beyblades isn’t as harsh as committing crimes such as grand theft auto, vandalism, murder ect. I think you went a bit far with that one.

I agree but I feel like Aiga was alot more likable in Gt so I feel like he works better as a side character rather as the main character