World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 20th Aniversary set - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 20th Aniversary set (/Thread-Product-Bakuten-Shoot-Beyblade-20th-Aniversary-set)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 20th Aniversary set - marutti - Mar. 30, 2019

Officially I confirmed It's not sticker and painted on that video. Only Bit chip is sticker they said

RE: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 20th Aniversary set - BurstMaster - Mar. 31, 2019

So when the image is zoomed in on, it is apparent that Dragoon F has the Hit Frame

[Image: 10gfee1.png]

RE: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 20th Aniversary set - BeyCrafter - Mar. 31, 2019

(Mar. 31, 2019  6:54 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: So when the image is zoomed in on, it is apparent that Dragoon F has the Hit Frame

But Dragoon F is supposed to have the Gravity Disc

RE: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 20th Aniversary set - BurstMaster - Mar. 31, 2019

(Mar. 31, 2019  6:57 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2019  6:54 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: So when the image is zoomed in on, it is apparent that Dragoon F has the Hit Frame

Yes, but parts could be changed

RE: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 20th Aniversary set - CitrusNinja3 - Mar. 31, 2019

(Mar. 31, 2019  6:57 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:

I can confirm. Dragoon F has the 0 disk and the Hit frame exclusively in this set, making Dranzer F the only F version without a core disk.

RE: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 20th Aniversary set - MagikHorse - Mar. 31, 2019

(Mar. 31, 2019  6:57 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: But Dragoon F is supposed to have the Gravity Disc

In the very first post you can see a frame in the top left corner of Dragoon F (a frame that appears to be Hit due to shape and the fact that there's no other protrusions), although it's a white frame on a white background and a little tricky to see. They definitely changed that composition for some reason. Makes me wonder what disk they gave it now.

Edit: Or Citrus can just figure it out and say moments before me. That works too.

RE: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 20th Aniversary set - CheetoBlader - Mar. 31, 2019

I see 0H on Dragoon F

RE: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 20th Aniversary set - JoMario67 - Mar. 31, 2019

Do we have any info on if any of the drivers changed?  I know that Draciel F has planet, but is there any more info on the full bey combos?

RE: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 20th Aniversary set - BlackConvoyX - Apr. 03, 2019

Huh. I'm surprised that they didn't wait to release a Wolborg 2 before doing this. But in all fairness, what could they have possibly used for it? Something like Wolborg 2 0/10 Eternal/Absorb??

RE: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 20th Aniversary set - Deathscyther04 - Apr. 03, 2019

If they do a Wolborg 2 then they might have to design a new driver that is bearing but with a rubber base instead of the POM one.

RE: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 20th Aniversary set - MagikHorse - Apr. 03, 2019

(Apr. 03, 2019  9:16 PM)Deathscyther04 Wrote: If they do a Wolborg 2 then they might have to design a new driver that is bearing but with a rubber base instead of the POM one.

Just use Quest or Keep. Both are relatively close.

RE: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 20th Aniversary set - marutti - Apr. 14, 2019

Preorder is until tomorrow

RE: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 20th Aniversary set - Diabooty - Apr. 14, 2019

Anyone know how to reserve if you arent in Japan? In UK here wishing for Draciel F

RE: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 20th Aniversary set - Deathscyther04 - Jul. 12, 2019

Way late reply, but either a proxy site or pre-purchase it on Ebay.

RE: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 20th Aniversary set - marutti - Jul. 18, 2019

It'll come July 20th (saturday) with RBV16 and RLC 2

RE: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 20th Aniversary set - JoMario67 - Jul. 19, 2019

Unboxing of this set by KENCHANNEL: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NxiU13wJoio
Artwork looks really nice and there appears to be only but chip stickers. Shows some anime images, and character descriptions. But the main thing is Dragoon F comes with Gravity and Variable, not anything new which is very confusing. Draciel F has a lot of recoil, and is a pretty weak release. Overall, a collector's item.

RE: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 20th Aniversary set - marutti - Jul. 20, 2019

RE: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 20th Aniversary set - originalzankye - Jul. 21, 2019

RE: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 20th Aniversary set - marutti - Aug. 07, 2019

https://twitter.com/takaratomytoys/status/1158943719543824384?s=09
They'll restock.