World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Unanswered Fake Beys - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Hobby Q&A (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Hobby-Q-A)
+--- Thread: Unanswered Fake Beys (/Thread-Unanswered-Fake-Beys)

Fake Beys - boigamer25 - Feb. 24, 2019

Heyo. So, I recently watched a video on Kevo's channel about fake beys since I've bought a few, and am getting really annoyed by it XD. anyways, does anyone know of anyone places to buy TT beys since eBay and Amazon are the most FAKE INFESTED sites right now.

RE: Fake Beys - CitrusNinja3 - Feb. 24, 2019

(Feb. 24, 2019  9:51 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Heyo. So, I recently watched a video on Kevo's channel about fake beys since I've bought a few, and am getting really annoyed by it XD. anyways, does anyone know of anyone places to buy TT beys since eBay and Amazon are the most FAKE INFESTED sites right now.

You have to make sure that the product page specifically says "made by Takara Tomy" and you should be fine. Also, make sure the Beys aren't from China to increase the possibility that it's legit. A site I just purchased from that has bad shipping time but really good choices (including specific Beys from a random booster) is ever-wish.com . The shipping time problem is because they're based in Hong Kong, but that doesn't mean the Beys aren't legit. I also think that the shipping process is messed up, because I'm in New Jersey, and the package was in New York yesterday, and the package is now going to different states instead of straight to my house xD

RE: Fake Beys - boigamer25 - Feb. 24, 2019

(Feb. 24, 2019  10:03 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2019  9:51 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Heyo. So, I recently watched a video on Kevo's channel about fake beys since I've bought a few, and am getting really annoyed by it XD. anyways, does anyone know of anyone places to buy TT beys since eBay and Amazon are the most FAKE INFESTED sites right now.

You have to make sure that the product page specifically says "made by Takara Tomy" and you should be fine. Also, make sure the Beys aren't from China to increase the possibility that it's legit. A site I just purchased from that has bad shipping time but really good choices (including specific Beys from a random booster) is ever-wish.com . The shipping time problem is because they're based in Hong Kong, but that doesn't mean the Beys aren't legit. I also think that the shipping process is messed up, because I'm in New Jersey, and the package was in New York yesterday, and the package is now going to different states instead of straight to my house xD

Just looked at the website and the prices are reasonable. Pretty low actuall. Thanks!

RE: Fake Beys - DragonicMeister - Feb. 25, 2019

Tips:
-Shipping:
• Hong Kong(depends),
•Japan
•Korea(if the box has bunch of korean text is legit),
•Taiwan (look carefully on both item and descriptions)

-Seller’s rate:
•Look at there rating if buyers bought the same items

-Seller’s name & rate:
•if the seller has only numbers and less rating=red flag

-Price
•Let’s be honest, there aren’t any bey that are less than $15-20 bucks

RE: Fake Beys - SprigganNemesis - Mar. 13, 2019

I've only ever used Amazon to purchase Beyblades online, and from my experience, signs that they are real include, positive reviews, fulfillment by Amazon, and a realistic price.

RE: Fake Beys - Batavianblader - Mar. 17, 2019

buy from the following ebay sellers to be guaranteed for original takara tomy beyblades:
buzztoyshop
saito.select
pvccard.expert

I've ordered from them and they're great sellers. also nice prices.

RE: Fake Beys - noobmaster69 - May. 02, 2019

(Feb. 24, 2019  10:03 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

[quote pid='1499316' dateline='1551042230']
Hey, how are the beyblades you ordered from ever-wish.com? Are they any good/legit? Just wondering since I’m thinking about getting 1 there just to test it.
[/quote]

RE: Fake Beys - DeceasedCrab - May. 02, 2019

The ones I ordered from everwish were real.

RE: Fake Beys - CitrusNinja3 - May. 02, 2019

(May. 02, 2019  4:24 PM)noobmaster69 Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2019  10:03 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: You have to make sure that the product page specifically says "made by Takara Tomy" and you should be fine. Also, make sure the Beys aren't from China to increase the possibility that it's legit. A site I just purchased from that has bad shipping time but really good choices (including specific Beys from a random booster) is ever-wish.com . The shipping time problem is because they're based in Hong Kong, but that doesn't mean the Beys aren't legit. I also think that the shipping process is messed up, because I'm in New Jersey, and the package was in New York yesterday, and the package is now going to different states instead of straight to my house xD
[quote pid='1499316' dateline='1551042230']
Hey, how are the beyblades you ordered from ever-wish.com? Are they any good/legit? Just wondering since I’m thinking about getting 1 there just to test it.

[/quote]

The Beys were completely legit. They weren't destroyed by shipping. I ordered the Artemis and Apollos from RBV14, and those were the ones that came. I recommend ever-wish.com if you don't care about long shipping (1 week for me).

RE: Fake Beys - noobmaster69 - May. 03, 2019

(May. 02, 2019  5:51 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(May. 02, 2019  4:24 PM)noobmaster69 Wrote: [quote pid='1499316' dateline='1551042230']

The Beys were completely legit. They weren't destroyed by shipping. I ordered the Artemis and Apollos from RBV14, and those were the ones that came. I recommend ever-wish.com if you don't care about long shipping (1 week for me).
[/quote]

Thank you. I will order from there

RE: Fake Beys - Rocketmann - May. 14, 2019

(May. 03, 2019  3:07 AM)noobmaster69 Wrote: The Beys were completely legit. They weren't destroyed by shipping. I ordered the Artemis and Apollos from RBV14, and those were the ones that came. I recommend ever-wish.com if you don't care about long shipping (1 week for me).

Quote:Thank you. I will order from there

I noticed you said you'd buy from everwish...if you have already ordered...would you mind telling me if they only accept credit card as a payment method? Thank you.

RE: Fake Beys - noobmaster69 - May. 14, 2019

(May. 14, 2019  6:54 AM)Rocketmann Wrote:
(May. 03, 2019  3:07 AM)noobmaster69 Wrote: The Beys were completely legit. They weren't destroyed by shipping. I ordered the Artemis and Apollos from RBV14, and those were the ones that came. I recommend ever-wish.com if you don't care about long shipping (1 week for me).

I noticed you said you'd buy from everwish...if you have already ordered...would you mind telling me if they only accept credit card as a payment method? Thank you.

My friend actually did the transaction so i’ll ask & get back to you asap

RE: Fake Beys - boigamer25 - May. 14, 2019

(May. 14, 2019  6:54 AM)Rocketmann Wrote:

Credit card and PayPal, yes.

RE: Fake Beys - noobmaster69 - May. 15, 2019

(May. 14, 2019  11:50 PM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(May. 14, 2019  6:54 AM)Rocketmann Wrote: I noticed you said you'd buy from everwish...if you have already ordered...would you mind telling me if they only accept credit card as a payment method? Thank you.

Credit card and PayPal, yes.

Yeah through Paypal & you can link both debit & credit