World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Unanswered Why was there not a Hades Kerbecs vs Meteo L Drago? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Hobby Q&A (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Hobby-Q-A)
+--- Thread: Unanswered Why was there not a Hades Kerbecs vs Meteo L Drago? (/Thread-Unanswered-Why-was-there-not-a-Hades-Kerbecs-vs-Meteo-L-Drago)

Why was there not a Hades Kerbecs vs Meteo L Drago? - 7rode - Feb. 15, 2019

In the MFB anime, I have always wondered why they never made Damian fight Ryuga. Does anyone else know?

RE: Why was there not a Hades Kerbecs vs Meteo L Drago? - Zeutron - Feb. 15, 2019

Probably because it would be Damian; the main antagonist taking on the former main antagonist. Therefore in a way, they could not let either of them win/lose in order to make their image look good and likely for sales aswell.

RE: Why was there not a Hades Kerbecs vs Meteo L Drago? - PegasusRider - Feb. 17, 2019

Becasue ryugta will destroyed kerbecs
Damian power level is like 10,000 and ryuga is 100,000,000

RE: Why was there not a Hades Kerbecs vs Meteo L Drago? - BurstMaster - Feb. 17, 2019

Well, there could be an explanation. In the tournament Ryuga stepped in to fight jack. That was his battle for the tournament. In the tower ryuga wasnt present, and kerbecs was presumably destroyed

RE: Why was there not a Hades Kerbecs vs Meteo L Drago? - 7rode - Feb. 17, 2019

(Feb. 17, 2019  7:09 AM)PegasusRider Wrote: Becasue ryugta will destroyed kerbecs
Damian power level is like 10,000 and ryuga is 100,000,000

I am not sure why people keep saying that. In the anime, they heavily nerfed Damian after he fought Team Excalibur. Since he defeated both Grand Cetuses and Gravity Destroyer pretty easily, he should have been able to easily defeat Galaxy Pegasus (and Rock Leone) because Pegasus lost to the Grand Cetuses and Gravity Destroyer before.

If they actually kept Damian's power level consistent, then Damian should have been able to put up a fight against Ryuga.

(Feb. 15, 2019  6:06 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Probably because it would be Damian; the main antagonist taking on the former main antagonist. Therefore in a way, they could not let either of them win/lose in order to make their image look good and likely for sales aswell.

I guess that kind of makes sense. I always get bothered though because of how Damian beat Excalibur very easily, but he still lost against Gingka, who had trouble against Excalibur and actually lost to them once, and Kyoya, who was basically equal to Gingka.

(Feb. 17, 2019  11:46 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Well, there could be an explanation. In the tournament Ryuga stepped in to fight jack. That was his battle for the tournament. In the tower ryuga wasnt present, and kerbecs was presumably destroyed

I feel like that should have went differently though. I feel like Ryuga, instead of Kyoya, should have had a 1v1 against Damian. Meanwhile, Galaxy Pegasus, Ray Striker, and Rock Leone should have fought Twisted Tempo.

Then, after Twisted Tempo beat all three Beyblades, Ryuga should have came and saved them. Since Twisted Tempos monster thing was a black hole, it should have been more powerful than it was shown in the anime.

RE: Why was there not a Hades Kerbecs vs Meteo L Drago? - PegasusRider - Feb. 18, 2019

Ok just helping out with the question